lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: [RP] The Adventures of Shindalar
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-17-2007, 02:14 PM   #41
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Audrey looked at Natalia and Ferc. She felt that... something wasn't right about those two. Inside her, she could feel the danger... somewhere. Audrey shook her head, and turned to Nero. "Wanna get something to drink? I mean, if you want to." She smiled at Nero.

"Be cautious, Audrey. There's something dangerous going on, and I know you can feel it. Be careful." Her grandmother's voice warned her. Audrey almost grew irritated. "Yes, Grandma." She turned to the bartender and ordered the drinks. She sat near Natalia and Ferc, not saying a word.
SkywalkerRules is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-17-2007, 02:21 PM   #42
Daft Adidas
Full of Lies

Torsh finished up the last parts of the tent and followed her into the bar. He looked at the bartender suspiciously and saw he was holding something in his hand unseen by sitters from the bar. He stood on his tiptoes and saw that the man was holding a dagger and was about to raise it.

"Oh great, trouble everywhere" he said angrily running forward. The man raised the dagger attempting to swipe it at Audrey until he came flying forward with a jump and headbutted him in the stomach. Torsh came crashing over the bar smashing bottles and knocking stools. The fat man fell backwards and the dagger slipped onto floor.

Daft Adidas is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-17-2007, 02:26 PM   #43
Empress Padme
Forumite

Natalia grapped the dagger and gave it to Torsh. " My names Nat. What's yours?" she said to Torsh.

you can find me here since I have left LF :

http://starwarsknightscouncil.com/
Empress Padme is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-17-2007, 02:26 PM   #44
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Audrey screamed, surprised at what had happened. She did feel danger! She fell on the ground, and got on her knees. Breathing hard, she grew scared. Never in her life somebody tried to kill her. This whole quest was beginning to get scary by the minute.

She glared at the man. "Who are you working for?!"

Last edited by SkywalkerRules; 07-17-2007 at 03:49 PM.
Old 07-17-2007, 02:30 PM   #45
Daft Adidas
Full of Lies

"Um Torsh" he replied getting up of the floor and smiling at the woman. "Sorry for the mess, I'm on a Quest and it's been twice I've attacked today, the world is so dangerous now with the Kingdom overthrown.

He quickly turned to Audrey and steadied her putting his hands on her shoulders.

"Are you ok?" he asked seriously.

Old 07-17-2007, 02:31 PM   #46
JoeDoe 2.0
n - 1

Nero had never been so embarassed in his whole life!

He wanted to punch the guy that laughed and him and make him look like a fool, but the girl seemed like she sensed something, and he was just about to ask her about it when somebody tried to attack her, Nero instinctly took out his dagger and placed himself in front of the girl, ready to defend her

JoeDoe 2.0 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-17-2007, 02:34 PM   #47
Empress Padme
Forumite

Natalia looked around ' how many daggers fell? 'she wondered. She went over to Audrey and the fat man. She slit the fatmans face with a nearby knife. "Answer the lady's questions or deal with me." Natalia threatened

Old 07-17-2007, 02:41 PM   #48
Daft Adidas
Full of Lies

((Joe you can't suddenly defend her after the attack has happened))

"Ahh I'll never talk!" He gave everyone staring a fierce look and tryed to kick Natalia.

"Get off me stupid girl!"

Old 07-17-2007, 02:41 PM   #49
JoeDoe 2.0
n - 1

(sorry had to go to the grocery store, sorry for the delay)

Nero now understood that the woman wanted to injure the girl he was protecting, so he decided he had enough

"What do you want with her?" he demanded to Natalia, and at the same time, trying to formulate a plan to help the chubby guy

Old 07-17-2007, 02:46 PM   #50
Ferc Kast
Modder

Current Game: SWTOR
Helpful! Forum Veteran Contest winner - Fan Fiction Veteran Modder 
Ferc ran out of the bar, making sure his face was completely covered by the hood of his cloak. Oh, no. It appears that word got to 'SleepsWithDucks' that I'm "working" with Natalia. He probably ordered this attack at the bar. Great. I'm a dead man standing. Well, I guess if he's abandoned me, then I will abandon him. I will therefore remain loyal to Natalia, so as to ensure my life. He thought to himself, remaining ever cautious.

Ferc Kast is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-17-2007, 02:46 PM   #51
Empress Padme
Forumite

Gives Nero the knife." I was helping not trying to hurt your little girlfriend. Pity your taken ,your VERY easy on the eyes.'' she said to Nero

Old 07-17-2007, 02:50 PM   #52
Daft Adidas
Full of Lies

"I don't know about what you all think but this Nero seems to be something else" Torsh said stepping away from the one he spoke about.

"You are very agressive and I think the only reason your here is for girls such as Audrey, go ahead fall in love with her but I don't want you on our journey unless you have another reason to come."

Old 07-17-2007, 02:52 PM   #53
JoeDoe 2.0
n - 1

Nero accepts it, but he never takes his eyes of Natalia's arm and never lowers his own dagger

"My my, why is such a pretty girl as yourself is trying to pick a figth with somebody?" he asked the angry looking girl..

Then the other guy lashed to him..

Seems like he's jealous he tought

"I think this is going to be a fun adventure, so I'll stick around for a while, if you don't mind" he said in a peaceful voice to the man

Old 07-17-2007, 02:53 PM   #54
Daft Adidas
Full of Lies

"Don't even try to ignore me Nero" Torsh said getting angrier by the seconds. "Your just here for the girls and I'm not bothered what your want to do with them just if your coming try and be useful."

Old 07-17-2007, 02:55 PM   #55
Empress Padme
Forumite

Natalia looks at Nero " Wouldn't you like to know? Maybe I'll show you sometime. Looks like your leaders a little pissed at you." she says to Nero.

Old 07-17-2007, 02:58 PM   #56
JoeDoe 2.0
n - 1

What is the problem with him? Nero said to himself

"Hey there man, we seem to be in a cituation right now, so how about you cool down now and maybe later we kill each other, is that alright with you?" he looked at Torsh as he said it, lowering his guard a little "For now, we have something else to worry about"

Old 07-17-2007, 03:00 PM   #57
Ferc Kast
Modder

Ferc stormed back into the bar. He pointed at Natalia. "You. We have business to attend to, apparen..." he stopped in mid-sentence, when he saw Audrey's beautiful face. "How you doin'?"

Old 07-17-2007, 03:01 PM   #58
Daft Adidas
Full of Lies

Torsh gave Nero a calmer look and lowered his dagger.

"I don't know but I want this bartender dead" Torsh growled fiercly. He looked and saw another older man stomp into the bar, he also seemed familiar.

"Audrey come on, it's nightfall now and we can worry about this tomorrow." He then looked at Nero.

"Your free to use oir tent if you want."

Old 07-17-2007, 03:05 PM   #59
Empress Padme
Forumite

Natalia grabs one of her machetes and kills the bartender. " Done".

Old 07-17-2007, 03:10 PM   #60
JoeDoe 2.0
n - 1

What he hell is going on? Nero thought, as he watched Natalia kill the bartender, as Torsh ordered

Are they just murderes?But then this girl... he turned to Audrey "What's going on here?" Nero asked her, very confused

Old 07-17-2007, 03:12 PM   #61
Ferc Kast
Modder

Ferc goes over to Natalia. "I think my client may have ordered this attack. If so, his deal with me is over. If so, I'm a dead man. I therefore place my life in your capable hands, for this assignment at least." He said, solemnly.

Old 07-17-2007, 03:16 PM   #62
Empress Padme
Forumite

Natalia looks Ferc over." Okay." Is me or does every man I see fall for Audrey, got ask how she does it, Natalia wondered to herself.

Old 07-17-2007, 03:24 PM   #63
Daft Adidas
Full of Lies

Slowly people started to leave the bar after the scene and so did Torsh motioning Audrey to follow.

He crawled inside the tent and fell off to sleep straight away.

Old 07-17-2007, 03:31 PM   #64
Empress Padme
Forumite

Natalia payed for two rooms at the local inn. She had just slipped into her nightgown when there was a knock at the door.

Old 07-17-2007, 03:35 PM   #65
JoeDoe 2.0
n - 1

Nero, still unsecure of the motives of the people he just met, got out of the bar and tried to keep his mind from the events that hapened, but he was still confused..

I better keep an eye on the both of them, seems like they are a magnet for trouble, and who knows, it could be fun.......

Old 07-17-2007, 03:41 PM   #66
Empress Padme
Forumite

Natalia answered the door. It was a man cloaked in royal purple. " Come in before anyone sees you."said Natalia. " Theres much to discuss ."

Old 07-17-2007, 03:48 PM   #67
Ferc Kast
Modder

Ferc entered the room. "So, what needs to be discussed?" he asked, pulling off the cloak that Natalia had given him before she scouted out Metri Lake alone.

Old 07-17-2007, 03:59 PM   #68
Empress Padme
Forumite

" Apparently Torsh doesn't want the throne.So no trying to kill them. Unless ..... they find someone who wants the throne and they deem worthy...then that person must die." Natalia said. She sat down in a nearby chair." I never wanted to be an assassin,"Natalia face saddens," My father ordered me to do this and if I don't I will be executed.So know you know my reasons , what are yours?'' she asked Ferc.

Old 07-17-2007, 03:59 PM   #69
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Audrey nodded at Torsh. "I'll be there in a sec." She turned to Ferc and smiled, waving her hand at him, after he said hello to her. After he left, Audrey turned back to Nero. "C'mon. Let's sit by the lake, and talk about this. Torsh's asleep in the tent." She grabs Nero's hand, and heads for the lake.
Old 07-17-2007, 04:02 PM   #70
Daft Adidas
Full of Lies

Torsh woke up from some men shouting at the tent beside his. He noticed Audrey was not there so he got up and looked around. He looked over to the wide open lake glistening under the stars and walking towards it was Audrey and Nero. Torsh gulped and stared in aww.

He truly loved the girl. Then this Nero he hardly knows comes barging in and takes her from him. He sobbed a little and watched on getting as close as he could. Well hidden behind a stone wall unable to be seen. He listened.

Old 07-17-2007, 04:09 PM   #71
JoeDoe 2.0
n - 1

"So what did you wanted to talk to me about?" Nero asked, a little nervous under the collar, because never had a girl grab his hand, he felt embarassed

"Are you going to answer my questions from before?" he asked her, looking at the lake and feeling the breeze

Old 07-17-2007, 04:14 PM   #72
Daft Adidas
Full of Lies

Still Torsh listened on as Nero started speaking sounding nervous. Soon the pain started rolling in. Torsh had never been in love before and alreayd he was experiencing the pain of being a re-ject.

Old 07-17-2007, 04:17 PM   #73
Ferc Kast
Modder

Ferc sighed. "Well, by telling you what I'm about to reveal my life is no longer. My client is...my uncle. He told me that I must deal with the 'do-gooders'; but, that I should also try and find some girl called 'Natalia'. He didn't say why though. He said there's more about me than I know. That all the information about me and my past is at the palace. He said the 'do-gooders' would destroy me if they saw this information." He said. From all his anger, he threw one of his daggers towards a stone wall feet away.

Old 07-17-2007, 04:17 PM   #74
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Audrey stood beside Nero near the lake. Her white dress shone with the moonlight. She looked at Nero and began her story. "We're on a quest to bring Torsh on the Throne. But somehow... he refuses. I don't know why... but he says that he'd choose the right person to rule as king. As for myself..."

The young woman bowed her head. "I must protect him. My grandmother, Tyla, keeps haunting me. And the reason why is that she keeps telling me to help Torsh on his quest for the Throne. That's why I must remain loyal to him... he's been the only friend I had ever since we met."

Audrey glanced at Nero, waiting for his response.
Old 07-17-2007, 04:23 PM   #75
JoeDoe 2.0
n - 1

"That guy is supposed to be king? My, how the people will suffer!" Nero always made jokes when he was nervous

"But it seems that our paths have crossed for a reason, Audrey, so I guess I'll stick around for the ride, if you are alright with that, Torsh" and as he finished his sentence, he turned around where Torsh was spying on them

Old 07-17-2007, 04:24 PM   #76
Empress Padme
Forumite

Natalia was glad she wasn't that stone wall.She went to the window. From a distance she saw Audrey and Nero. "From the way the fight over that girl ,they'll probably kill each other. I've never known love ....it must be nice." Natalia shed a lone tear.

Old 07-17-2007, 04:25 PM   #77
Daft Adidas
Full of Lies

As Torsh still listened his face started to light up knowing that he was a good friend. But what sort of friend. Suddenly the happiness inside him was struck down as a dagger fell into his back.

"Ahhh!" He screamed loudly and he tumbled to the floor. "Uh not again third time today!"

Old 07-17-2007, 04:31 PM   #78
JoeDoe 2.0
n - 1

"This guy relly need to be more alert" ( )said Nero, and stood up from where he was sitting, "let's give him a hand Audrey"

Old 07-17-2007, 04:32 PM   #79
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Audrey heard Torsh's scream, and ran to him. The guy who struck him on the back ran away. Audrey lifted Torsh on her knees, and placed her gentle hand on his face. "Torsh? Are you all right?" A tear fell from her eye. She felt like she lost another person she cared about... like her grandmother.
Old 07-17-2007, 04:33 PM   #80
Daft Adidas
Full of Lies

It was just after Nero's words that Torsh stopped breathing, didn't speak and stopped moving. He lay there motionless. Could it be the end already?

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > [RP] The Adventures of Shindalar