lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: [RP] The Adventures of Shindalar
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-17-2007, 03:35 PM   #81
Empress Padme
Forumite

Natalia saw from the window what happened to Torsh." That had to hurt. That guy really does seem to attract daggers. Is there a sale on daggers I don't know about?" she joked to Ferc.

you can find me here since I have left LF :

http://starwarsknightscouncil.com/
Empress Padme is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-17-2007, 03:35 PM   #82
Ferc Kast
Modder

Current Game: SWTOR
Helpful! Forum Veteran Contest winner - Fan Fiction Veteran Modder 
"You're right. He does. I ought to go help him since that was unintentional." He replied to Natalia. Ferc quickly ran down to Torsh in his peasant clothes and quickly healed Torsh before it was too late.

Ferc Kast is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-17-2007, 03:37 PM   #83
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

"Torsh? No! Torsh, please don't go! Please..." She cried, and placed her head on his forehead. "I love you." She kissed him on the cheek, hoping he wouldn't die. Audrey sobbed, waiting for Torsh to come back. She looked at Ferc, who was healing him. "Hurry! Please!"
SkywalkerRules is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-17-2007, 03:39 PM   #84
Daft Adidas
Full of Lies

Torsh was not dead but he was having a weird dream. In this dream a peasent was ripping open his back pulling teh dagger out and these soft and gentle words echoed around his mind.

"I love you." "I love you." Suddenly the dagger was ripped out of his back and he gasped in pain.

"She loves me!"

Daft Adidas is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-17-2007, 03:41 PM   #85
Empress Padme
Forumite

Natalia ran over to Ferc.She blushed realizing she was in a very skimpy nightgown.

Old 07-17-2007, 03:43 PM   #86
Ferc Kast
Modder

Ferc sewed his back back together, after carefully removing the dagger. "You might want to take it easy for a while, Torsh." Ferc said. He looked over and saw Natalia. "As for you, why don't we go back to my room?" He said.

Old 07-17-2007, 03:45 PM   #87
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Audrey wanted to say thank you to Ferc, but he was already gone. She turned back to Torsh, and blushed. The words she said to him was kind of embarrasing for her.

"Guess you heard me... huh?" She smiled, and turned her head away shyly.
Old 07-17-2007, 03:46 PM   #88
Empress Padme
Forumite

Natalia ran after Ferc and kissed him. She blushed. " I think I got got up in all this love stuff." She starts to walk away.

Old 07-17-2007, 03:47 PM   #89
Daft Adidas
Full of Lies

"Heard? I thought it was a dream. This is has been a embarrasing and eventful night for all of us, I really think we should all get some sleep. Torsh struggled to pull himself up and he managed to stand on two feet and slowly waddled to the tent.

Old 07-17-2007, 03:50 PM   #90
JoeDoe 2.0
n - 1

"Well, I guess thats my cue to leave, I'll be near your camp, just shout if you need me" said Nero to his two new companions

"Here" said to Torsh, handing him some herbal medicine, "that will take care of the rest of th injury, now you better rest, for what I can tell, we have a very big day ahead of us"

Nero glanced at the two, then started to walk back to camp

JoeDoe 2.0 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-17-2007, 03:51 PM   #91
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Audrey looked at Nero and smiled warmly. "Thank you, Nero." She then walked with Torsh, helping him. "Are you sure you're gonna be okay? I mean... I can stay with you, if you want me to." In her heart, she had to. Otherwise, he'd be killed severely. She looked up at him, and felt concerns for him.
Old 07-17-2007, 03:54 PM   #92
Daft Adidas
Full of Lies

Torsh thanked Nero for the Herbal Medicine. He was suprised Nero didn't beat him to bits! Torsh then listened to Audrey and could read her thoughts by her face.

"Of course, your my companion now, just like the others are... in a way but I know how your feeling and you don't need to worry for me. In a few days I'll be fine. With that Natalia's machettees we'll be ok!"

Old 07-17-2007, 03:58 PM   #93
Ferc Kast
Modder

Ferc started to walk side by side back to the inn with Natalia. He noticed there was something about her that he'd been too distracted before to see. He went into his room, kicking his bed. He felt the pain. This is the pain that I have caused to those betrayers. I need to go walk. He then went walking on the beach with the royal purple cloak on, alone.

Old 07-17-2007, 04:00 PM   #94
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

"Yeah. I guess your right." Audrey sighed and glanced down. She never thought of saying she loved someone before... but it was her first time saying it. She turned to Torsh and whispered, "I knew how you felt about me, Torsh. I don't know how I feel things... but I do. It's like a gift."

She shrugged. "Well, maybe I'll use my senses when it's necessary." They reached the tent, and Audrey came to a stop, looking at Torsh.
Old 07-17-2007, 04:01 PM   #95
JoeDoe 2.0
n - 1

(Sorry, Pad, I did not see your post until I posted )

Nero looked behind him to see if nobody was following him, and run to the town

It's time to meet my contact he thought,I have a few questions for him

He then went to into a pub, and sat next to a cloaked man, "Long time no see, Merky, what do you have for me?"

"Nero, you are late as always" he told him, "I have a few info of what is going on"

"Good, anything else?" Nero asked

"Well, just some info on the people that are with you, any orders for us? said Merky

"Nothing at the moment, I'm going to stick around with them, and about that information you speak of.."

"Yes, well, it seems that................."

And he began telling Nero all he knew...

Old 07-17-2007, 04:03 PM   #96
Daft Adidas
Full of Lies

Before he had even time to look at the tent once he'd entered it he saw Audrey staring at him.

"Are you trying to tell me something?" he laughed. Then his smile went away. "Or is it serious?"

Old 07-17-2007, 04:07 PM   #97
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Audrey looked serious. She sat by his side, looking down. "I... I felt something about you, Torsh. You were like no other man I've seen. You're brave, strong, and kind. Nero, Ferc, Natalia... they're my friends too. But when I first saw you... I felt something."

She turned her head down, timidly. This was a crazy night for her, but protecting Torsh meant something.
Old 07-17-2007, 04:11 PM   #98
Empress Padme
Forumite

Natalia stood alone , maybe Nero didn't here me, he was in a hurry, she said to herself

Old 07-17-2007, 04:11 PM   #99
Daft Adidas
Full of Lies

"When I met you, even though I didn't show it until late tonight, I htink I had the same feeling. Sometimes I think that you might not be fit to come your too kind and I can't imagine you coming along facing people who would not hesitate to kill. Look three times today there have been attacks. Are you sure want to come? I couldn't stand if you were to be hurt.

Old 07-17-2007, 04:18 PM   #100
Ferc Kast
Modder

Ferc stopped as soon as he saw Natalia standing alone; It wasn't just the light. Why am I feeling this way? Can't stop thinkin' about it. I can't ignore it any longer. He thought to himself. He ran over to Natalia. "I...I..." Ferc stumbled for the words. "I can't deny it any longer. I love you." He felt nervous, suddenly.

Old 07-17-2007, 04:26 PM   #101
Empress Padme
Forumite

Natalia smiled then cried." I'll be the death of you. If I go against my fathers wishes he will kill me and probably anyone I care about. Go save yourself . I can't kill Torsh.I'm poison if you stay you'll die." She kisses him passionately. She starts to run away.

Old 07-17-2007, 04:30 PM   #102
Daft Adidas
Full of Lies

Torsh looked upon Audrey and kissed her.

"I don't know about you, but I'm tired and need more sleep." He then yawned and virtaully fell into his sleeping bag.

Old 07-17-2007, 04:40 PM   #103
Empress Padme
Forumite

Natalia trips. " Crap! I'm actually injured this time." She notices a foot had tripped her.It was a man . He began kicking her repeatedly and threw her machettes out of reach. She lay there bleeding and nearly dead. He whispered something in her ear and left her to die.

Old 07-17-2007, 04:40 PM   #104
JoeDoe 2.0
n - 1

"Remember, I'll be with them, tell that to the others too" said Nero to Merky as both of them leaved the pub "No need to worry for now, I will make my move when the time is right, until then, I'll just play dumb"

"That should come natural then" said Merky "I'll tell the boys that, and I shall be there when you need me Nero, remember that, we take care of our own" he reminded him

"I know, just don't interfere unless it goes down, got it?"

"Yes, sir. I'll do as instructed, I'll see you later boss"
And with that, the two of them parted ways, Nero Walked to a tree near the camp, climbed it, and sat down on one of the branches, looking atthe stars

"I hope everything goes as planned, or it will be troublesome", and with that said, he fell sleep

Old 07-17-2007, 04:41 PM   #105
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Audrey shivered. That kiss was the first kiss she had before. She looked down at Torsh, as he went in his sleeping bag. Tears fell from her eyes. "Good... good night, Torsh."

She sat there, staring at him. Audrey wanted to gaurd him from any danger. Because he was next in line for the Throne... and she cared about him. Audrey shook her head, and wiped the tears. "I will go where ever you go, Torsh. I myself can't stand to see you get hurt," she whispered to herself.
Old 07-17-2007, 04:44 PM   #106
Ferc Kast
Modder

Ferc ran quickly to her aid. "What happened? No. Wait. Save your energy. I'll heal you." he said, pulling out his healing kit. "I'm not losing you, too." He started right away to heal her.

Old 07-17-2007, 04:49 PM   #107
Empress Padme
Forumite

" I love you ." Natalia says as she passes out from the loss of blood.

Old 07-17-2007, 04:51 PM   #108
Daft Adidas
Full of Lies

((Note this a NPC))

A cloaked figure jumped down from high above and landed on his feet.

"Young man you cannot save her, another five minutes and she's dead" he said croakily.

"I can save her. I am a wizard, let me do it."

Old 07-17-2007, 04:53 PM   #109
Ferc Kast
Modder

Ferc moves out of the way, but holds Natalia's hand. Please, let her live. Ferc thought desperately.

Old 07-17-2007, 04:57 PM   #110
Daft Adidas
Full of Lies

"You may have stopped her bleeding, but her brain damage is impossible to heal without brain damage. Will you let me save her? Or shall I leave you?"

Old 07-17-2007, 04:59 PM   #111
Empress Padme
Forumite

Natalia wakes up with Ferc and a wizard beside. She smiles." Who do I have the honor of thanking for saving me?"

Last edited by Empress Padme; 07-17-2007 at 05:39 PM.
Old 07-17-2007, 04:59 PM   #112
Ferc Kast
Modder

Ferc stared at Natalia's awakening. "The thanks would belong to me. As for payment of healing you..." He said. He then kissed her. "I thought you were trying to trick me again with the 'damsel in distress' card again. But, I was wrong." Ferc said.

Old 07-17-2007, 05:02 PM   #113
Daft Adidas
Full of Lies

The Wizard points his crooked finger at Natalia's head and it twinkled and sparkled.

"No need for thanks" then he disappeared from thin air.

Old 07-17-2007, 05:05 PM   #114
Empress Padme
Forumite

" I was heavily bleeding , what you thought it was fake blood!" she tries to get up but lays back down in pain.

Old 07-17-2007, 05:09 PM   #115
Daft Adidas
Full of Lies

In Torsh's dreams he could see people dieing in the Kingdom. It wast errible. Was this the future?

Old 07-17-2007, 05:17 PM   #116
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Audrey went out of the tent, and looked back. She smiled at the sight of the sleeping Torsh. Standing a few feet away from the tent, Audrey heard Tyla's voice. "Audrey. You look troubled. What's wrong?" The young woman looked down and sighed.

"Well... I'm worried about Torsh. What if he gets hurt and... it's all my fault?" She looked down, and covered her eyes. "You love him... don't you?" Audrey glanced up at the night sky. "Yes. But I need to stay focused on what's really going on. All of a sudden... everyone is feeling love."

The thought of love kept hurting Audrey inside, because she didn't want to lose Torsh. She also didn't want to lose the others too.

Tyla felt Audrey's heart. "Do not worry, child. You're feelings for him and everyone else makes you grow more. Don't let it go to waste." Audrey nodded. "Now... go get you some rest. And remember... I'm always there for you."

"Thank you, Grandma." Audrey went back in the tent, and stared at Torsh. Being a gaurdian wasn't easy, but she had to do what she had to do. She smiled, and tried to fight away the sleepiness.
Old 07-17-2007, 05:36 PM   #117
Empress Padme
Forumite

Natalia weakly made her way to Audrey. " I was hired to kill your love. I will not do it if and only if you guys can protect Ferc. I do not care if I live or die but my love must be protected. Can your group do this? The man who attacked me was my own father.He said I had betrayed him and he's right." she asked Audrey.

Old 07-17-2007, 06:04 PM   #118
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Audrey turned to Natalia and felt her pain. She didn't want this assassin to kill Torsh, or there was going to be problems. Audrey even understood that Natalia loved Ferc, and it was cruel that her own father beated her. Audrey nodded and placed a hand on Natalia's shoulder.

"Don't worry, Natalia. We'll make sure Ferc is safe with us. I promise. I guess we girls learned the true meaning of love." Audrey looked back at Torsh, and smiled. Then she turned back to Natalia, with concern in her eyes. "I can't believe your own father hurted you. That's so... evil."
Old 07-17-2007, 06:07 PM   #119
JoeDoe 2.0
n - 1

Nero woke from the voices, and began to listen to the conversation
How unusual he tought, and continued to pay attetion

Old 07-17-2007, 06:15 PM   #120
Empress Padme
Forumite

Yeah my family will be a threat to Torsh. I can't stop that but I can protect Torsh."Natalia said." Are you gonna stand there all day Nero , I know your there.''

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > [RP] The Adventures of Shindalar