lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: [RP] The Adventures of Shindalar
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-20-2007, 03:37 PM   #321
Reclaimer
Loves Keira Knightley.

"Kill. You know you want to, so do it. When he stops, kill him."

Jason watched as Natalia and Nero ran through the forest. A part of them both wanted the death of each other, and the other half didn't.

"Kill."

philla は陰茎のハハのwat の名前をであるそのlmfao のゲイの名前吸う
Reclaimer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-20-2007, 04:06 PM   #322
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Audrey looked at Torsh and smiled. She was glad to find someone she loved, after she lost everyone in her family. Except for Ferc. Audrey crouched down by Torsh, and whispered gently in his ear. "If you become King... I'll gladly become your Queen. Even if you aren't the king, I'll still be with you." With that, she kissed him on the cheek, and slept in her sleeping bag.

Deep inside her mind, she worried about Ferc. Her long lost brother... being tormented by the Darkness. "Ferc... where ever you are... please be safe. I love you, brother." She used this special technique where she could contact her family members in their minds. Her Grandma taught her this, and it made Audrey feel closer to Ferc. Especially Torsh.
SkywalkerRules is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-20-2007, 04:11 PM   #323
Daft Adidas
Full of Lies

Torsh smiled in his sleep. In the morning a good many hours later he took a deep breath and stepped outside not waking Audrey. He collected all the flower and petals he could find and made a chain out of them and hung them from tree to tree. It was near a lake and he took a deep breath and waited for her patiently.

Daft Adidas is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-20-2007, 04:14 PM   #324
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Audrey got up, yarned, and got out of the tent. When she did... "Gasp!" She was surprised at the beautiful decorations Torsh did. "Torsh? What's this?" she asked, happliy.
Old 07-20-2007, 04:15 PM   #325
Empress Padme
Forumite

Natalia froze.She felt Jason's presence.

She yelled to a still running Nero. " Run ,Jason wants you dead!"

She turned to Jason's direction. She had no weapons. She knew she would die if they battled. To protect Nero she would gladly die.

" How much do you know ,Jason?" she had no idea where he was but that he was close.

you can find me here since I have left LF :

http://starwarsknightscouncil.com/
Empress Padme is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-20-2007, 04:16 PM   #326
Daft Adidas
Full of Lies

Torsh spun round and kissed her passionatly. He then got down on one knee and opened a small blue case with a silver ring gleaming under the sun.

"I've been given a letter. I'm being forced to be king. I don't care If I'm still with you I'm happy. Audrey Wood, will you marry me?"

Old 07-20-2007, 04:22 PM   #327
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Audrey was speechless at first. Suddenly, she bursted into tears. "Yes. Yes, I'll marry you, Torsh!" She then threw her arms around him, and kissed him warmly. "Omigosh, omigosh, omigosh!!" Audrey thought to herself.
Old 07-20-2007, 04:24 PM   #328
Daft Adidas
Full of Lies

Torsh gasped in relief as she accepted and he felt all warm inside once he was kissed.

"Once we get to Forcefields which should take a week or two, we can get married there!" He started crying with happiness and he hugged her romantically.

Old 07-20-2007, 04:27 PM   #329
Ferc Kast
Modder

Current Game: The Old Republic
Helpful! Forum Veteran Contest winner - Fan Fiction Veteran Modder 
Ferc was staring towards the horizon. He thought he heard a voice in his head saying: "Ferc... where ever you are... please be safe. I love you, brother." Ferc knew it must be Audrey's voice. No. I'm going mad. He was undergoing a change of appearance; Oh, no. The spell that was put on me months ago, which I thought I defeated, is now coming back. What must I do to rid myself of this curse? Yet, I chose it to avenge those who betrayed me. His hands revealed the blood on them. His face became menacing.

He drew out his sword. He looked at the reflection of himself from the sword. "No!!!!!!!!!" he shouted, so it was almost impossible not to hear him. Beasts started to surround him. "Die." he said to the beasts, as he started slaughtering them with intense hatred.

Ferc Kast is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-20-2007, 04:32 PM   #330
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

After Audrey and Torsh hugged and kissed, she wiped his tears away. "Don't cry, my dear. Everything will surely be all right." She wiped her own tears.

Suddenly, she felt Ferc. His anger and hate got the best of him. Audrey gasped, and closed her eyes tightly. "Ferc! No! Fight your anger and hate! Please! Do it for Natalia, the others... and me. I beg you." Her heart sank deeper.
Old 07-20-2007, 04:43 PM   #331
Reclaimer
Loves Keira Knightley.

"I want to kill you? No, no, no. You are mistaken. I want you both to kill each other."

A sword appears at Natalia's feet. It glowed faintly red.

"Kill him."

Old 07-20-2007, 04:52 PM   #332
Empress Padme
Forumite

Natalia kicked the sword at Jason.

" I couldn't kill him when I was evil.What makes you think I would kill him if I was good."Natalia tells Jason.

As she leaves she tells him " Who's the fool now?" She heads toward Ferc. She thinks she hears him screaming.

Old 07-20-2007, 04:56 PM   #333
Reclaimer
Loves Keira Knightley.

"You are."

Jason smirked. They were all fools, all playing his game. They didn't understand what was happening, and that was perfect. Jason waved his hand, and the sword and himself disappeared into darkness.

Old 07-20-2007, 05:06 PM   #334
Empress Padme
Forumite

Natalia ran over to Ferc. He was battling beasts and losing. She threw herself in harm's way and the beasts attacked her .She used all her energy and fought the beasts. They eventually left.

Nat looked at Ferc " Hi." she said to Ferc, weakly. She was bleeding everywhere.

Old 07-20-2007, 05:07 PM   #335
Daft Adidas
Full of Lies

"Audrey, it's morning, I know there is danger back at the woods near Metri Lake but we have to go. In a few hours we should be at the Border. Ferc is probably in trouble but going back to him would mean death. Come on lets get further away from them" he told Audrey and he mounted her horse.

Old 07-20-2007, 05:09 PM   #336
Ferc Kast
Modder

After the beasts were dealt with, Ferc ran to hide in a bush. Oh. I can't let her see me like this. Maybe something my uncle said can me to hide this form from Natalia... Memories came flooding back to him. One of them seemed of worth. "Keep a picture of her beside you to keep from going back down that all too familar path." He remembered his uncle said to him, when he left.

He rummaged to find his picture of her to whom his uncle was refering. He found it. He saw her innocent face. I promise you I will ne'er kill another without a reason. A few minutes later, he starts to turn back into his normal self. I'll be sure to keep that picture with me where'er I go. Ferc thought to himself, as he put the picture back in his pocket. He went back & healed Natalia. Ferc then kissed her. "Why?" He asked, simply.

Old 07-20-2007, 05:11 PM   #337
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Audrey also mounted the horse, but she looked down sadly. Torsh could ride Lily this time, and she didn't mind. Audrey wrapped her arms around his waist and rested her head on his shoulder. "Yeah. I guess your right." A tear twinkled from her eye. "Let's go."
Old 07-20-2007, 05:19 PM   #338
Empress Padme
Forumite

" You believe in the power of love." Natalia simply stated." I do love Nero but he doesn't embrace love like you do. You don't run from it. Plus good or evil you seem to accept me." she smiled at him.

" I got a letter. Torsh will be King.Can we go and get married now?" she kissed Ferc tenderly.

Old 07-20-2007, 05:53 PM   #339
JoeDoe 2.0
n - 1

"MERKY! where are you when I need you the most!" screamed Nero into the darkness, "Appear now you fool!"

"No need to get angry boss!" responded Merky, emerging from the shdows with a bundle, "I see that it has happened again" he remarked as he saw Nero in pain, "it must have passed itself to the girl when you gave her the necklace"

"It appears soo..ARRGGGGG!"

"Calm down, I got the medicine, it took me hours to make it, but you were right, it's getting worse each time it happens"

"I know that" said Nero, his face sweating from the metal pain the other part of him was inflicting on his mind, "just hurry up and give it to me!"

Merky revealed what he was carrying, a small pack of 4 medical pills, they had an orange color, and Nero quickly took one and swallowed it. After a few seonds, both his sweating and trembling stopped, the pill worked. "Thank you, Rasma" said Nero

"I don't like you using my real name boss, please continue to use my alias" said Merky, giving Nero the sack of small pills, "I should warn you that hte next couple of pills that I make will have a stronger dose of gejyn*, it could leave some brain damage as a side effect"

"Then that's a risk I'll have to take"

*gejyn= herb that has an unusual effect of making one's brain more effective, Nero uses it to focus and battle the other's presence, but it only lasts for a few days.

JoeDoe 2.0 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-20-2007, 05:58 PM   #340
Ferc Kast
Modder

"I found love a long time ago; then, it was stolen from me. After that incident, I was more vulnerable to accept love. Torsh? Yes; we can get married now." Ferc said.

He then remembered that he was going to meet his uncle somewhere in the forest. "Oh. We need to get going soon." Ferc said.

Old 07-20-2007, 06:00 PM   #341
Daft Adidas
Full of Lies

The horse galloped into the morning sun and with several hours they arrived at the Metri Border. There were several towns spread out on the norder and Torsh stopped the horse in one of them.

"Mind if we chill here for the day? Afterall Natalia, Ferc Nero and Jason are miles behind us so lets take a break." He did think in his mind though that they could soon come running after. They must realise we are well gone!

Old 07-20-2007, 06:07 PM   #342
Empress Padme
Forumite

Natalia and Ferc were married at a nearby village.Then headed back into the forest cause Ferc had to meet someone.

"Ferc do you think Audrey will like me as sister - in - law. I mean we didn't part with them on good terms.Are we gonna spend the night in the forest cause it is our wedding night and all" Natalia blushed.She didn't mind not having a royal title anymore.Wife and maybe one day mother suited her just fine.

Old 07-20-2007, 06:08 PM   #343
JoeDoe 2.0
n - 1

"Oh ho ho!" said Nero, emerging from a nearby bush, "You though you could leave me behind, right? well, guess ag---" he started to say when he realized that the couple he had folloed since morning were not Torsh and Audrey, and the pair were alarmed by his appearance from thin air

"Who's are you?!" said the woman in distress, "Are you a thief?"

"NO! It seems that his has been a very big misunderstanding--" begun to explain Nero

"Please don't hurt us" said the man "just tells us what you want from us and lets us live, please!"

"I'M NOT A COMMON BANDIT!" said an embarrased Nero, "I said I was sorry to disturb you" he finished saying, and departed, looking for a hint of where his other two companions had gone

Old 07-20-2007, 06:26 PM   #344
Daft Adidas
Full of Lies

((OOC: The next mileston is the Dwarve Lands which is about Fifty miles past the Metri Border.))

Torsh took Audrey into a pub hand by hand and bought her a drink and one for himself.

"I guess we better talk about the wedding" he laughed. "Registry Office? A Church In Forcefields. I dont want to rush into things. As long as your happy."

Old 07-20-2007, 06:58 PM   #345
Reclaimer
Loves Keira Knightley.

(OOC: Goddamn, what's with the those avatars?)

Jason had been watching Nero run through out the forest. After the couple who thought Nero was a bandit ran off, Jason appeared behind him, with the necklace in hand.

"I believe this is yours"

Old 07-20-2007, 07:05 PM   #346
JoeDoe 2.0
n - 1

((OOC:I've already gone to another place Reclaimer))

After hours of walking, getting the wrong couple's being chased down and trying to pick up a track from his other companions, Nero FINALLY got a lead from a peasant that had seen Audrey and Torsh pass in front of his field, and said that they were headed to the Metri Border, which was where Nero was headed off next.

After arriving there, the first thing he did was look for a bar, he was VERY thirsty. As luck would have it, he found Audrey and Torsh talking and drinking, And I have been worried about them, I finally find them drinkin he told himself.

"I finally caught up with you" he said to the pair, who turned to look at him

Old 07-20-2007, 07:43 PM   #347
Ferc Kast
Modder

Ferc whistled sharply. His horse came galloping over to them. "Audrey will most likely like you as a sister-in-law. My uncle should be at the edge of the forest. And according to my map, the forest should go straight towards a place called Forcefields. It should be a day's journey past here, giv'n extreme want of sleep on my part." He said. "As spending the night, it would be appropriate for this ocassion." He put up the tent, which had room for two.

Ferc tied up his horse to a nearby tree. Ferc looked towards the sunset. It seemed so perfect tonight. He went into the tent. He rested easily assured the nothing could steal his horse or love away.

Old 07-20-2007, 07:44 PM   #348
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Audrey kissed Torsh. "Oh, Torsh. I'll always be happy. Even when we go through hard times." Suddenly, she heard Nero's voice. She turned around and smiled. "Nero! It's good to see you! Guess what? Torsh and are gonna get married! Isn't that great?!"

The young woman smiled brightly, and held her hands with Torsh's.
Old 07-20-2007, 08:00 PM   #349
Empress Padme
Forumite

Natalia woke up in her new husband's arms.' I'm home. He is my home' she thought.She got up and put on her clothes. The headaches were gone and even if they came back ,she knew she had found someone who would never run from her.Unconditional love.

She woke Ferc up." Let's go tell Audrey or you go meet your uncle while I go see Audrey."

Old 07-20-2007, 08:17 PM   #350
JoeDoe 2.0
n - 1

After hearing the news from Audrey's mouth, he asked for a drink "Bartender! pour one of your strongest ales" then he turned for to the couple, stupefied. "How could you take her away from he Torsh! you got some nerve" he said with a big smile, it was his way of congratulating him, "and you Audrey, will make a beautiful bride for sure" , he was happy for the both of them. Of course, this makes my mission much easier he told himself, as he sat down to drink with them and celebrate the happy news

Old 07-20-2007, 08:21 PM   #351
Ferc Kast
Modder

"We'll go tell Audrey. Artemisia, my horse, doesn't let people ride her. She bears them, at her pleasure." Ferc said. He untied his horse; In the daylight, one could tell that there was no saddle on the horse. He helped Natalia up. Ferc then got in front of her on the horse. "Hold onto me." Ferc said, cautionary.

"Artemisia, show us the true meaning of haste." He requested of his horse. His horse rode fast enough that they got to some village within a few hours. He climbed off and helped Natalia off. He tied his horse outside some bar. "Let's grab something to drink." He said, opening the door to the bar. And, who should he see except Audrey, Torsh and Nero.

Old 07-20-2007, 08:24 PM   #352
Empress Padme
Forumite

She went up to Audrey." Sorry for everything that has happened I just thought you would like to know Ferc and I got married." she showed of her simple wedding ring.She saw Nero and said to him." You ran. He stayed." As if that explained anything.

Old 07-20-2007, 08:28 PM   #353
JoeDoe 2.0
n - 1

"I have no idea what you're talking about my dear Natalia" he shot her a glance, like telling her to forget what had happened, "But nevertheless, congratulations, seems that everybody around me is getting together, don't you think Audrey?" he said with an smile, "My two beautiful ladies have deserted me."

"Come sit with us" he invited Natalia "let us celebrate your union to Ferc" Nero said plainly to her

Old 07-20-2007, 08:29 PM   #354
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Audrey looked at Ferc and Natalia, smiling happily. She got up, and hugged them. "Oh my gosh! That's so beautiful that you two got married! And guess what? Torsh and I are gonna get married too!" Audrey was so happy, she nearly tripped on the floor.
Old 07-20-2007, 08:39 PM   #355
Empress Padme
Forumite

Natalia hugged Audrey " I'm so happy for you. Were sisters now."

She knew Audrey was forgiving but would Torsh be.

" Ferc and I still have inner demons to fight...I'll explain mine later to you Audrey, but we are gonna fight them together.By the way you have a new enemy named Jason.Has he made his presence known to you ."

Old 07-20-2007, 08:45 PM   #356
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Audrey scratced her head. "Well... I think so. Yeah! I remember. He fought with Nero to stop that evil father of yours. But... why is he our enemy now?" The young woman was both confused and scared.
Old 07-20-2007, 08:50 PM   #357
Empress Padme
Forumite

Natalia chuckled nervously" Well it seems Nero, Ferc, and I have a evil inside of us...ask Nero about his, I just know his eyes turned black and then he ran away..anyway, evil me kinda seduced him and found out he's not exactly a good guy.He wanted me to kill Nero. Didn't do it obviously, he's standing right there."

Old 07-20-2007, 08:57 PM   #358
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Audrey looked at the shadows. Sure enough... she did see Jason. "Well'p... what are we gonna do? Can't we stop him?"
Old 07-20-2007, 09:00 PM   #359
JoeDoe 2.0
n - 1

"I have no idea what you're talking about Natalia" confessed Nero, "I was at the town pub having a drink and thinking, next thing I know is that I fell sleep and went back to camp, only to find that the two love birds here had left me behind" he said, and turned to Audrey, "You led me on a merry chase, I almost lost track of the both of you for sure! but I'm not that easy to ditch" Nero said with a small laugh

He got serious at the mention of Jason, "for what I can tell, he seems to be well trained and ready for anything"

Old 07-20-2007, 09:19 PM   #360
Empress Padme
Forumite

" Good thing I didn't marry you then. Would you have remembered the wedding night?" Natalia wondered whether he was lying or really didn't remember.

" Though I am not royalty any longer, I still got money.Audrey I will make sure you have the wedding of your dreams. Whens the big day? Don't worry about Jason...just yet.Let's focus on happy things." she told Audrey.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > [RP] The Adventures of Shindalar