lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Journey Into Darkness
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-20-2007, 04:22 AM   #41
Daft Adidas
Full of Lies

(OOC: To DBalatro, read my last posts))

Daft Adidas is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-20-2007, 10:21 AM   #42
JoeDoe 2.0
n - 1

Erames looked at the unconscious princess, 500 years old! he thought, she must have seen a lot of things, I will ask her later. H econtinued to keep watch of the surrounding, one thing he knew about the orcs is that they traveled in big numbers and had allies almost everywhere, whicked creatures who loved chaos and death, but he was sure that nothing was near, so he took out a green apple and took a bite out of it, while watching over the elven maid.

JoeDoe 2.0 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-20-2007, 10:54 AM   #43
Ferc Kast
Modder

Current Game: SWTOR
Helpful! Forum Veteran Contest winner - Fan Fiction Veteran Modder 
Owecyn went back and stared at this other stranger, who asked him to come along, for a minute. So, even I am being followed. Something truly must be up. He took up his staff.

"I usually wander solo. Except for one time. But, that was for a good cause with someone I knew I could trust. Let me ask you: how do I know that I can trust you?" Owecyn asked.

Last edited by Darth Balatro; 07-20-2007 at 11:12 AM.
Ferc Kast is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-20-2007, 10:57 AM   #44
Daft Adidas
Full of Lies

"Mhhm you bring good questions boy. For how you can trust me I am good friend of your mother if i am right in thinking so" said him with weird english.

"Though thou it is your choice of who you trust and hwo you don't."

Old 07-20-2007, 12:33 PM   #45
starmark2k
Someone's Worse Nightmare

LFN Staff Member Roleplayer 
The Hordes of Anubi had called in their Siege weapons and now Rams battered against the great Western Gate of Arothrif. The gate had been reinforced when the watch first saw the approaching Beast soldiers approach from the western deserts, but they still shook each time the ram impacted against the door of wood and steel.

Stermir stood on the wall’s balcony bow raised and aimed at those Anubi who held the battering ram. He shot an arrow down wards piecing one of the Anubi, other legionnaires did the same shooting their arrows towards the Seige weapons. With each anubi that feel another soon took its place and the bombardment continued. The dog soldier Archers had caught on to this and had begun aiming up at the legionnaires.

An arrow whizzed pass Stermir’s ear and he ducked as more flew towards him, the soldiers surrounding him began to fall as arrows pierced their armour. Stermir took his bow and began to aim at the Anubi archers in a hope that he could take enough of them down so the other archers could do their job.

He launched arrows in quick succession not taking too long to aim, some of his arrows impacted with the Anubi but others narrowly missed. He continued this for some minutes when the worse thing that could happen began.

“Slyther Ships are coming in from the Southern Shore!” One legionnaire Called.

“Orcs and Goblins are coming from the East!” Another screamed.

The situation had truly become dire, the great city of man had come under attack from three armies of three fronts. The attacks from the forces of darkness were too close and too organised to be coincidence, something organised this attack on Man.
starmark2k is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-20-2007, 02:49 PM   #46
Empress Padme
Forumite

A sleeping Lily tossed and turned , her dream had suddenly turned into a nightmare.

A black shadowy ghost appeared in her dream." Do really think you can beat me ,little princess. You can't even walk straight."

The ghost laughed at her and vanished,

Lily woke up sweating.She was breathing hard. She then noticed Erames. She blushed.

" The enemy knows my mission and my weaknesses." Lily sighed." Erames how long have you been here?"

you can find me here since I have left LF :

http://starwarsknightscouncil.com/
Empress Padme is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-20-2007, 03:02 PM   #47
JoeDoe 2.0
n - 1

Erames finished eating his apple, when suddenly he felt a strong breeze that swept the forest, making the fallen leaves fly everywhere, he noticed Lily waking up from her unconsciousness.

"Glad to see you're awake" he said with relief in his words, "I thougt I would have to carry you back to my home". He noticed that she looked scared of something, "Are you okay?"

Old 07-20-2007, 03:07 PM   #48
Ferc Kast
Modder

Owecyn decided to continue to travel alone. He saw the Sky Elf that he saw before. He thought heard the words 'my mission' and 'the enemy' escape her lips. Mission? Ah. So, there is something wrong. Enemy? But, who in their right minds would wish to challenge an Elf?

"Are you all right, fair Elf?" Owecyn asked, with concern in his words. "You seem troubled about something."

Old 07-20-2007, 03:28 PM   #49
Empress Padme
Forumite

Lily noticed Owecyn.

She told them both." The enemy is ware of my intentions. It appeared as a shadowy ghost in my dream. There goes a sneak attack, I guess. It was right though. How can I defeat it when I can barely stand."

Lily's self assurance was quickly fading.She got up and wabbled around then fell on her butt.

" See," Lily cried." I can't even walk on two feet. All I know is flying."

Old 07-20-2007, 03:38 PM   #50
Daft Adidas
Full of Lies

The Hammerhead Wizard followed Owecyn to the group.

"When will you horrible beasts leave my forest" he cried angrily readying his staff.

"I buy forest. It mine."

Old 07-20-2007, 03:45 PM   #51
JoeDoe 2.0
n - 1

((OOC: Daft, are you a wizard or an Ogre??))

Erames looked at the newcomer, "Not you again" he said as he took out his sword out, ready to attack or defend, depending on what the man's action were. "Get behind me princess, I'll cover you as you leave"

Old 07-20-2007, 03:53 PM   #52
Empress Padme
Forumite

Lily didn't get behind him.She marched right up to the hammerhead wizard.

" You do not BUY a forest. The forest allows our presence ,if that." Lily huffed at the wizard.

" I would get a refund if I were you." Lily said . She then stumbled to the humans. ''Where's the nearest village?" she asked them

Old 07-20-2007, 04:02 PM   #53
starmark2k

Stermir’s sword rose up above his head and clashed with the crooked blade of the Anubi soldiers before him. The Anubi moved it’s head closer to The young Legionnaires and growled into his face, Stermir was briefly repulsed by the beasts breath but his head then sung back towards the Anubi’s. He head butted the Anubi with his helmet causing the creature to get knocked backwards and briefly stunned. Stermir then swung his sword around at the beast soldier’s neck instantly beheading it.

Stermir watched the Anubi’s head roll and then turned around to see his brothers in arms being equally as successful taking out their enemy. As the last Anubi fell to the floor the legionnaires all smiled with their success, but this was a tiny fight in a large battle and they could not linger on their victory.

The rest of the battle was unfortunately not going well, the Anubi army had broken through the gate, the slithers had began unloading from their ships and into the dock while the Orc and goblins had breeched the East wall. The City had been infested and every legionnaire had gone deeper into the city in order to defend the Crystal palace from the hordes of evil.

Stermir and his fellow legionnaires began to run towards the south of the city where they had heard the defending humans weren’t so successful their fight. As they approached and reached a courtyard , they were all stopped by the sight of Slythers feeding off of the fallen humans.

Slythers were perhaps the vilest creatures in the world of Lotherdell to be described as intelligent. They were like snakes with no legs and slithered along on their scaly tail, they did have arms with two fingers and a thumb. Their heads were also that of a serpent with forked tongues and enlarged canines. The creatures were intelligent and created some impressive weapons, but their instincts were still primal and liked nothing more to feast on the raw (and preferably live) flesh of other intelligent creatures.

“For the King!” Stermir shouted raising his sword above his head and charging at the reptilian creatures.

The legionnaires behind him also raised their swords and began to charge with him shouting their own war cries.
Old 07-20-2007, 04:19 PM   #54
Daft Adidas
Full of Lies

"Oi! You do buy Forest! And anyone who is under its tree belongs to the one named me! So lucky for you i am the romantic type!" He pushed his big brute lile lips out and shouted.

"Smooch me!"

Old 07-20-2007, 04:34 PM   #55
Empress Padme
Forumite

Lily looked at him like he was crazy.

" I bet these humans here would just love me smooching you. I'm not giving my first kiss to you." Lily told him.

Lily then flew up to the nearest tree. She then blushed.

" I just told them I have never been kissed. A 500 year old elf that's never been kissed.That's so embaressing."

Old 07-20-2007, 05:09 PM   #56
Daft Adidas
Full of Lies

The crazy old Clicny climbed the tree and shouted at her!

"This tree is property of me and I will not allow you to touch it! Dogdy Dez will be mad...." He whacked her of the tree and sat on it himself.

"I spy with my big eye and I see something beggining with Eee."

Old 07-20-2007, 05:26 PM   #57
Empress Padme
Forumite

" You should have your eyes checked" she yelled at him.

Lily then got off the ground and started flying to the nearest village.

" The nerve of some people" she spouted to herself as she flew.

Old 07-20-2007, 06:06 PM   #58
starmark2k

Man, Anubi, Slythers, Orcs and Goblins were being killed all over the city as the battle waged, the legion had so far managed to keep the dark hordes away from the palace. The battle was still not going well for the legion, they were outnumbered and being attacked from three sides, the legion fought valiantly killing more and more beasts. This was not to last as with each Anubi, Slyther, orc and goblin that fell to Mans sword was replaced by many more.

Stermir pulled his blade out of a now deceased Slyther, and swung it round at another who was coming at his flank. His blade sliced across this serpents midriff spilling its internal organs on too the stone floor. Stermir twisted around and saw one of his brothering being eaten alive by two of the vile creatures.

He charged holding his sword high and slashing down on to one of the feasting serpent, the blade pierced it's scaly hide and it green blood oozed from the mortal wound. “To the abyss with you.” He shouted pulling the blade from the Slyther body and hacking it back down on to the second one, almost cutting the body clean in two. Looking down at the cannonbalized man Stermir saw he was too late and the venom from the Slyther’s fangs had taken effect and had killed him.

He was broken from his grief by the sound of a large bellowing sound coming from the center of the city and the rooftop of the Crystal Palace. “The horn of the King.” The legionnaire whispered to himself.

“Fall back, the king is in danger!!!” A Captain of Arothrif ordered.
Old 07-20-2007, 06:15 PM   #59
JoeDoe 2.0
n - 1

Erames was amused at the scene in from of him, an ogre trying to get an elven princess no less, to kiss him. Yeah, like that's happening soon , and at the same time, he let out a little laugh from his lips. But then he noticed the embarrasedment on the face of Lily and decided to stop.

"What should we do now princess?" he asked her

Old 07-20-2007, 06:22 PM   #60
Daft Adidas
Full of Lies

"I'm not an ogre! I'm a hammerhead wizard for your information! I can also read your rather small mind! I'm far more evolved than you!"

The hammerhead laughed at the little follower.

Old 07-20-2007, 06:29 PM   #61
JoeDoe 2.0
n - 1

"Saying that you're more evolved and laughing at the matter like an immature girl means you're not" replied Erames, "power crazy is more like it"
But he had no time to have an argument, as he sensed something in the air, perhaps it's my imagination he told himself, "Princess, I think we should move out of this forest"

Old 07-20-2007, 07:10 PM   #62
Empress Padme
Forumite

" Yes, Erames I think we should. Roy will find us don't worry.Let's head into the nearest
town, pronto"

As they walked away ,well in Lily's case flew, Lily asked Erames some personal questions.
"Erames have you ever been kissed? What does it feel like?" she blushed as she asked this." Were you in love with the person you kissed?"

Old 07-20-2007, 07:29 PM   #63
JoeDoe 2.0
n - 1

Erames reflected heavily on her questions.

"I used to be married" he said plainly, "I loved my wife so, and I kissed her everyday", he looked at the ground as he finished talking. "She died of an illnes she had since before I married her, the years that I spent with her where some of the best of my life"

He looked at Lily, "Have you ever been in love princess?" I'm sure you have, you're very beautiful"

Old 07-20-2007, 07:40 PM   #64
Empress Padme
Forumite

Lily blushed.She felt bad for him." I have never loved. In all my years I haven't even been kissed. I'm pretty sheltered, I guess. Your very handsome. When I first saw you I was taken aback. I began to understand why elves leave their 'immortal life' for humans. I...wanted to kiss you. Silly me. Why would a wordly widower want me? You probably are to practical to believe in love at first sight." she grew terribly red in the face, anticipating rejection.

Old 07-20-2007, 08:23 PM   #65
JoeDoe 2.0
n - 1

"Don't be so hard on yourself, princess" he told her with understanding, "in time, love will come to you, and you will be very happy". But this was not time to talk about such things, for their journey had already begun, "As expected, this mission will be a long one, we should seek shelter on the nearest village, and continue to search for other members to add to our little group, don't you think?"

Old 07-20-2007, 08:48 PM   #66
Ferc Kast
Modder

Owecyn had been following them. They didn't see him. He was trained to follow people so stealthy that even an Elf wouldn't spot him following them. He thought he saw the fair Elf talking with Erames.

He jumped down from a tree beside the fair Elf. "So, I don't think I caught your name. Might I say, coming from one who has dwelled with Elves for most of my life, you look beautiful? Surly, your name must be as beautiful." He said, truthfully. He kissed her hand.

Old 07-20-2007, 08:54 PM   #67
JoeDoe 2.0
n - 1

"Is the power hungry Ogre!" exclaimed Erames as he took out his sword "get back princess, this could be dangerous" he said to get, while getting ready to defend her, he also tried to think why he was following them. Could he be one of the followers were looking for? he though, while at the same time, getting ready for any sudden attack

Old 07-20-2007, 09:04 PM   #68
Empress Padme
Forumite

" Umm,Erames... he's not an ogre.. he's human not the hammerhead wizard." Lily tries not to laugh.

" I'm Lily. Forgive my friend we have been attacked... a lot. He's a little on edge." Lily
says to Owecyn. She's blushing from the kiss on the hand Owecyn gave her.

" You are?''

Old 07-20-2007, 09:11 PM   #69
JoeDoe 2.0
n - 1

Seems I made a fool of myself though Erames, well, at least I lifted the princess's spirit a little, it's all fine by me

"Sorry for the confusion" he said, sheathing his sword "as the princess mentioned, we have been attacked a lot, so I must be on my guard to guarantee her safety" but despite all the words, Erames stood on high alert, because he had not sensed the newcomer closing in on them

Old 07-20-2007, 09:33 PM   #70
Ferc Kast
Modder

"Owucyn Edain's the name." he replied to Lily. He turned back to this stranger. "As for you, her safety is not your concern. An Elf named Roy asked me to keep her safe. Hence, I attempted to put the hammerhead wizard into a net. There's no need to be on your guard." Owucyn said, bluntly.

He decided it would be best for him to follow them where they could see him.

Old 07-20-2007, 09:37 PM   #71
Empress Padme
Forumite

" Erames.It's okay.It gave me a much needed chuckle." Lily smirked.

She went over to Erames and patted him on the shoulder.She looked at Owecyn.

"Erames is very protective of me. Considering what we must face I will need all the protection I can get." she told Owecyn.

Old 07-20-2007, 09:49 PM   #72
JoeDoe 2.0
n - 1

"Not only that, princess, imagine what the high elves would say if I let an elvish maiden get hurt under my protection, for I'm a friend of them" said Erames with pride. But this stranger is too bold for his own good, I hope he would not cause us trouble in the future he thought to himself, observing Owecyn, sensing that he would take part in their team

"But I forgot my manners" he said to the stranger "I'm Erames, protector of this fair maiden and friend of elves. I though you say that Roy had asked you to keep her safe, have you seen him?." The last time he had saw Roy, it was when the orcs attacked, "I hope he's alright"

Old 07-20-2007, 09:58 PM   #73
Ferc Kast
Modder

"I last saw Roy just after I left from the 'apple' incident right when the Orcs were attacking. Friend of Elves, are you? Nay, I am a true friend of Elves. I was raised among Elves. I was then taken among Men when I turned 12. But, I decided to go back to the Elves." Owecyn said.

He stared into Lily's eyes. How beautiful she is; yet, would she be willing to forsake the immortal lives of her kin? No. She is an Elf, though beautiful. You are a Man. It has only happened in rare cases. Don't think about her. He thought to himself.

Old 07-20-2007, 10:04 PM   #74
Empress Padme
Forumite

Roy made his presence known.

" Yes , I asked this man to help us. He is a friend of the forest elves. He will be helping us in our battles ahead." Roy told Erames.

" Princess, the Sky Elves believe you. They our gonna allow you to continue your journey - reluctantly. I will be protecting you among others.That is all I can say at this moment. They see this as an oppertunity for you to expeirence life....basically grow up a little. Since you have been letting it known up there that you feel trapped. Here is your chance to fly free ....pun intended." Roy told Lily. Lily gave him a dirty look for the 'flying' commment.

Old 07-20-2007, 10:08 PM   #75
JoeDoe 2.0
n - 1

"Whoa there, easy fella!" said Erames to Owecyn, "I just happen to know some elves, they were very kind to me, I also trade with them once in a while, I consider them my friends and they think about me the same way as well" he looked at the princess, "Is he one for our quest then?"

Old 07-20-2007, 10:23 PM   #76
Empress Padme
Forumite

" Yes i believe the flirt will be joining us." Lily looked at Owecyn and blushed." I hope you are as quick with a bow and arrow as you are with words."

Lily smiled. Roy groaned ' This is gonna be a LONG journey 'he thought to himself.

" Well if everybody is done talking I suggest we head to the village nearby and get some food and supplies." Roy told them.

Old 07-20-2007, 11:14 PM   #77
JoeDoe 2.0
n - 1

"You stole my words princess" exclaimed Erames, "the nearby village of Esse should be around here, it's a cozy little town, but I may suggest that you do not fly there, because that will draw attention to ourselves." He took out a long cloak from his traveling pack, "I suggest you wear this my lady, to keep a low profile on the village"

Old 07-21-2007, 03:35 AM   #78
starmark2k

Stermir ran up the great marble steps towards the palace doors, he ran behind a few other legionnaires who would on occasion turn and fire an arrow. They were being chased by the dark hordes that had almost fully infested the Capital city of man. Stermir turned and launched an arrow at the hordes following him, his arrow hit true between the eyes of a large Orc.

The gate to the Crystal Palace was open letting in all the Legionnaires it could to better protect the king. Only when Stemir had reached the top of the Marble steps and entered the palace had the gates closed. “What are you doing? There may still be men out there.” Stermir complained looking at one of the Captains.

“If we open the gate now, the very palace will become tainted by those creatures very presence.” The Captain replied.

Stemir looked around the large lobby of the palace, there must have only been one hundred legionnaires to have made it this far. Some had already begun to brace the gate while others stood or sat trying to make sense of the situation. The Captain stood atop some steps to make himself more Noticeable to the other men and looked at the soldier.

“You lot over there, go don to the basement and protect the refugees.” The Captain of Arothrif ordered and turned to look at Stermir and the legionnaire around him. “You ten follow me to the thrown room. The rest remain here and do not let those beasts pass you… For the king!”

“For the King!” All the Legionnaire called in unison as they did what they were told. Stermir and the other nine legionnaires ran up the stairs to follow the Captain and protect the King of men.
Old 07-21-2007, 03:51 AM   #79
Empress Padme
Forumite

Lily took the cloak." Thank you , Erames. You are right a flying elf would draw attention."

She paused and went over to Owecyn and whispered." You say you know elves, then you know that we can hear thoughts every now and then. Yes I would forsake my immortal life if I fell in love with a human. For love ,I would give up all eternity for a short time , if it was a Man. Life as a Sky Elf is lonely so detached from the rest of the world. It is very likely I will mate with a human.It runs in my family. My favorite aunt fell for a human. I know it is hard for an elf when a human mate dies. She died of heartbreak not long after her male husband's death. Thats why I was so sheltered they don't want history repeating itself, espicially in this age of war. But I must and will follow my heart. Who knows it may be you, Erames , or someone else on this journey. Not that hammerhead wizard though...scary." Lily then headed for the village of Esse. Roy and the men followed behind her.

Old 07-21-2007, 04:05 AM   #80
JoeDoe 2.0
n - 1

"This very much reminds me of the journey my late father when on" said Erames all of the sudden to the princess, "he always said 'A real man needs to fight just once in his life for something he truly believes in, and only if he's ready to die for it', I can now say that I fully understand what he really ment" he looked at the sky,"when I was younger, I thought he was a little crazy, and didn't pay much attention to what he used to say..."

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Journey Into Darkness