lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar
View Poll Results: Who is hotter?
Bastila 211 57.03%
Mira 97 26.22%
Handmaiden 71 19.19%
Juhani 16 4.32%
Visas 75 20.27%
Yaddle 11 2.97%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 370. You may not vote on this poll


Thread: Who do you think is hotter: Bastila, Juhani, Hand Maiden or Mira?
Thread Tools Display Modes
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-10-2007, 03:37 AM   #81
JediMasterJambi
Rookie
 
JediMasterJambi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: I'm In The Box Right Next To You, The One With The Floating Disembodied Head In It
Posts: 99
Thumbs down Ha Ha...Ha......Ha =.=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Devon
What if you're 17 and are going to turn 18 the next day, is it fine then? Or if it's several weeks until you're 18? But what about if you've been 18 for 3 seconds? What about 6, is it still okay then? Should we start counting the milliseconds of someone's age to determine if they're perverts or perfectly normal?
....Yha...HAHAHA....
I think you would know what I mean't guy, and if you didn't, then you'll understand when your older.

All im gonna say is that no forum should be encouraging that kinda stuff. Fictional character or not, its very illiegal, and certain people can take it VERY seriosuly. Even if it was mean't as a joke.

Soooo....BACK ON TOPIC....
Yha...Bastilla's body...Mira's Attitude...Good combination.


Meka Leka Hi Meka Hiney Ho
Your wish is granted...
Long live Jambi...

Last edited by JediMasterJambi; 08-10-2007 at 03:38 AM. Reason: On Topic
JediMasterJambi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-10-2007, 04:56 AM   #82
Emperor Devon
36 Wings, 365 Eyes
 
Emperor Devon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 5,479
Current Game: Ass Effect
Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allronix
Atton gives me the creeps,
"I killed her for crawling in my head, for showing me that. But before she opened her mind to mine, my only thought was that I would love to kill her. And at the end, I killed her because I loved her."

"Do not discount me - I can do whatever task you ask, kill anyone you want to prove myself. You have only to name it."

Now what could possibly be wrong with that, hmm?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabretooth
We will be great failures one day, you and I
Emperor Devon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-10-2007, 05:12 AM   #83
PoiuyWired
Unregistered User
 
PoiuyWired's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 3,503
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Devon
"I killed her for crawling in my head, for showing me that. But before she opened her mind to mine, my only thought was that I would love to kill her. And at the end, I killed her because I loved her."

"Do not discount me - I can do whatever task you ask, kill anyone you want to prove myself. You have only to name it."

Now what could possibly be wrong with that, hmm?
This is actually a really Intimate and Romantic act, to love and kill someone.

And for Mission and things, I guess we will all have to play nice from now on and go after those 21 year old elf chicks. X)
PoiuyWired is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-10-2007, 10:04 AM   #84
Gargoyle King
Veteran
 
Gargoyle King's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In My Own Little World!
Posts: 895
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy Allen``
getting upset over it sounds mighty close to Jack Thompson or PTC overreaction.
I wasn't getting upset over it like Jack Thompson seems to be over pretty much everything nowadays, just stating that there is more to life than computer rendered imagery, that's all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Devon
Is it just me, or is there some correlation between the fact that most of the "Carth is soooooo hot" posts come from married/non-single adults at KFM while most of the "people who like video game characters are perverts" posts come from single 13-year olds at LF?
Well ED you got me there

For the record, i'm not a "single 13 year old at LF" i have just turned 18 and am in a happy relationship.
Gargoyle King is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-10-2007, 12:25 PM   #85
stoffe
Mostly dormant
 
stoffe's Avatar
 
Status: Administrator
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 5,834
Helpful! 10 year veteran! Notable contributor 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gargoyle_King
To put it simply, NONE OF THEM!!!
To have the hots for a computer rendered figure shows the quality of person you are. People who fancy "game characters" need to get out more and need to find a real man or woman instead of fantasizing over a game character, GEEZ!!
By the same note I imagine people enjoying reading novels should just read the newspaper instead for some real drama, and people who watch horror movies should go out and put themselves in real situations where they have a real reason to get spooked? Etc...

I don't see why fantasy and reality would have to be mutually exclusive. A pretty picture is still pretty even if it's drawn or 3D rendered and not a photography, and you have seen something prettier with your own eyes.

Personally I don't think any of the KOTOR characters fulfill the criteria, but I have certainly seen characters in some games or rendered/cartoon movies that aren't hard to look at.


mt
stoffe is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-10-2007, 12:41 PM   #86
Sabretooth
鬼龍院皐月
 
Sabretooth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 9,365
10 year veteran! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoffe
By the same note I imagine people enjoying reading novels should just read the newspaper instead for some real drama, and people who watch horror movies should go out and put themselves in real situations where they have a real reason to get spooked? Etc...

I don't see why fantasy and reality would have to be mutually exclusive. A pretty picture is still pretty even if it's drawn or 3D rendered and not a photography, and you have seen something prettier with your own eyes.

Personally I don't think any of the KOTOR characters fulfill the criteria, but I have certainly seen characters in some games or rendered/cartoon movies that aren't hard to look at.
You beat me to it, stoffe!

The threadmaker only asks, who you think is hotter, not whether if you're having uncontrollable sexual fantasies about a character. If you find finding a video game character hot geeky, I wonder why you play KotOR in the first place! Go get yourself some real role-playing and adventure! Go bash some terrorists or go from one end of the country to the other while maintaining a balance of as close as $10 as possible or something.


Sabretooth is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-10-2007, 07:41 PM   #87
Gargoyle King
Veteran
 
Gargoyle King's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In My Own Little World!
Posts: 895
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoffe
By the same note I imagine people enjoying reading novels should just read the newspaper instead for some real drama, and people who watch horror movies should go out and put themselves in real situations where they have a real reason to get spooked? Etc...

I don't see why fantasy and reality would have to be mutually exclusive. A pretty picture is still pretty even if it's drawn or 3D rendered and not a photography, and you have seen something prettier with your own eyes.

Personally I don't think any of the KOTOR characters fulfill the criteria, but I have certainly seen characters in some games or rendered/cartoon movies that aren't hard to look at.
I totally agree with your points Stoffe, i was just merely trying to explain (obviously in a stupid confusing way) that it's alright to think the image is "pretty" but not to the point of that becoming an obsession. The Kotor characters are quite hard to look at, especially Juhani! I suppose there are characetrs in games that can be "appealing to the eye", such as maybe Ayami or Rin from the Tenchu series or Kasumi from DOA. I wasn't trying to flame anyone with my post, just trying to express my opinion on this matter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabretooth
You beat me to it, stoffe!

The threadmaker only asks, who you think is hotter, not whether if you're having uncontrollable sexual fantasies about a character. If you find finding a video game character hot geeky, I wonder why you play KotOR in the first place! Go get yourself some real role-playing and adventure! Go bash some terrorists or go from one end of the country to the other while maintaining a balance of as close as $10 as possible or something.
For the record i think you have just completely misunderstood my point, i'm not trying to say "get a life" to anyone whom likes a computer game character; you can certainly admire the way they look i suppose in ways but that's alright just as long as it doesn't turn into obsession; i understand the threadmakers point but i am analysing this with my opinion, a fact of ilfe that everyone is entilted to. I only play Kotor sometimes when there is nothing else to do, on the whole i don't play videogames that much as IMO the majority do not interest me and i feel i have better things to be doing than sitting in front of a screen. Therefore, Sabretooth, if your trying to express me as a "geek" then you are very wrong.

That Aside; As far as roleplaying goes, Kotor would be far down in my list of all time favourites anyway, i much prefer the likes of NeverWinter Nights or Oblivion etc, Kotor is too basic as a whole for me IMO. But when i do play video games i tend to stick to more RTS games or startegy orientated FPS games (such as the likes of Half-Life II) My overall point Sabretooth is that i tend to play games for gameplay, not pretty visuals as that is what makes up a good game IMO.

Last edited by Gargoyle King; 08-10-2007 at 07:55 PM.
Gargoyle King is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-10-2007, 07:50 PM   #88
Nancy Allen``
Banned
 
Nancy Allen``'s Avatar
 
Status: Banned
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,948
I don't see any problem with people being drawn to fictional characters, if people are then the people who created them had succeded in what they set out to do. I do think however that if people have to rely on marketing a character, or game, in a blatently sexual way then odds are that is the only way, not by making a character appealing through their personality or the game any good, they can garner interest.
Nancy Allen`` is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-11-2007, 03:50 AM   #89
Emperor Devon
36 Wings, 365 Eyes
 
Emperor Devon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 5,479
Current Game: Ass Effect
Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gargoyle_King
For the record, i'm not a "single 13 year old at LF" i have just turned 18 and am in a happy relationship.
It wasn't directed at you specifically. Sorry if there was any offense!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabretooth
We will be great failures one day, you and I
Emperor Devon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-11-2007, 12:40 PM   #90
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™
 
RedHawke's Avatar
 
Status: Moderator
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Stormreach CA.
Posts: 9,184
Current Game: DDO, Stormreach
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jae Onasi
It's not like I'm going to print a transfer and stick it on a blow-up doll or anything.
Don't give them any ideas Jae!


"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
RedHawke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-11-2007, 01:56 PM   #91
Sabretooth
鬼龍院皐月
 
Sabretooth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 9,365
10 year veteran! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gargoyle_King
For the record i think you have just completely misunderstood my point, i'm not trying to say "get a life" to anyone whom likes a computer game character; you can certainly admire the way they look i suppose in ways but that's alright just as long as it doesn't turn into obsession; i understand the threadmakers point but i am analysing this with my opinion, a fact of ilfe that everyone is entilted to. I only play Kotor sometimes when there is nothing else to do, on the whole i don't play videogames that much as IMO the majority do not interest me and i feel i have better things to be doing than sitting in front of a screen. Therefore, Sabretooth, if your trying to express me as a "geek" then you are very wrong.

That Aside; As far as roleplaying goes, Kotor would be far down in my list of all time favourites anyway, i much prefer the likes of NeverWinter Nights or Oblivion etc, Kotor is too basic as a whole for me IMO. But when i do play video games i tend to stick to more RTS games or startegy orientated FPS games (such as the likes of Half-Life II) My overall point Sabretooth is that i tend to play games for gameplay, not pretty visuals as that is what makes up a good game IMO.
I don't think anybody on the planet (or atleast the average geek) is "obsessed" enough to want to have sex with a video game character and no one else. We are only having a bit of fun and asking who looks better and hotter. Also, note that I didn't express you as a geek, but quite the contrary. Read my post again.

Now, my final point is that you are wrong in saying that anyone can "have the hots" for a VG character in the first place, because I frankly find that impossible on a realistic scale. The KotOR characters may have been hard to look at, but didn't you find them even a little bit interesting on the sexiness side? There's more to sex than looks, you know.

Or, so I think. <_< >_> Don't look at me like that.


Sabretooth is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-11-2007, 06:13 PM   #92
Gargoyle King
Veteran
 
Gargoyle King's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In My Own Little World!
Posts: 895
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabretooth
I don't think anybody on the planet (or atleast the average geek) is "obsessed" enough to want to have sex with a video game character and no one else. We are only having a bit of fun and asking who looks better and hotter. Also, note that I didn't express you as a geek, but quite the contrary. Read my post again.

Now, my final point is that you are wrong in saying that anyone can "have the hots" for a VG character in the first place, because I frankly find that impossible on a realistic scale. The KotOR characters may have been hard to look at, but didn't you find them even a little bit interesting on the sexiness side? There's more to sex than looks, you know.

Or, so I think. <_< >_> Don't look at me like that.
I see your points SabreTooth. I actually prefer personality over looks myself when in a relationship, a person can have a pretty face but with an ugly character to boot makes that person shallow and very uncaring i usually find. Sorry for getting all defensive, i misunderstood yor post so sorry for that. I wasn't trying to cause a flame-war here with my original post, i was just getting my opinon across of which i am quite passionate about, no offences meant to anyone. To put it simply i was just trying to show that to like a game character in that way is way too obsessive IMO, what i wasn't saying was "Everyone who likes a VG characters are perverts". It's not impossible to find a VG game character certainly attractive, it has been known with examples such as Lara Croft with whom is admired by many a male gamer (i personally don't see what all the fuss is about). I suppose the Kotor characters were intersting in a way, the personality of Bastila for example is what i like in a woman, caring but daring.
Gargoyle King is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-12-2007, 03:50 AM   #93
Sabretooth
鬼龍院皐月
 
Sabretooth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 9,365
10 year veteran! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gargoyle_King
it has been known with examples such as Lara Croft with whom is admired by many a male gamer (i personally don't see what all the fuss is about).
It is the boobies!


Sabretooth is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-13-2007, 06:30 AM   #94
Gargoyle King
Veteran
 
Gargoyle King's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In My Own Little World!
Posts: 895
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabretooth
It is the boobies!
Good Point!
Gargoyle King is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-14-2007, 01:05 PM   #95
Arcesious
Trolololololololololololo
 
Arcesious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NE
Posts: 1,876
Current Game: Mass Effect
Lolz. This is hilarious. I prefer long haired women, and all of them had short hair. that's a change i'd liek to see in K3- Female characters acutally having long hair.
But i guess i'd vote for mira, but pretty much all of them aren't hot at all. There was one in K1 that you can have a your main character that was hot though...
lolz. i can't believe i even said this. I'm talking about how hot some videogame girls are. i better get back to reality.
Arcesious is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-14-2007, 09:27 PM   #96
Alexander the Great
Junior Member
 
Alexander the Great's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Sam's Town
Posts: 371
I don't know why everyone is so fascinated with Visas. To be honest, I thought she was boring... Being a Miraluka, she has no eyes, dug in eye sockets, and all that jazz. Mira was alright, so was Mission (not the appearance... unlike most Star Wars fans, Twi'Leks don't turn me on at all.) Handmaiden looked alright, Bastila had a nice face and all, but her skin was too pale and her hairstyle was terrible. Juhani... well, let's just say I have to use mods if I plan to have her in my game.

Kreia's the hottest of them all, though.


"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

Alexander the Great is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-16-2007, 03:08 AM   #97
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™
 
RedHawke's Avatar
 
Status: Moderator
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Stormreach CA.
Posts: 9,184
Current Game: DDO, Stormreach
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcesious
I prefer long haired women, and all of them had short hair. that's a change i'd liek to see in K3- Female characters acutally having long hair.
While I am inclined to agree with you, the characters have tied up or short hair for a reason... model clipping.

Long hair models clip into the body models and it really doesn't look that professional. So they remove the issue altogether by having hair that is tied up or in pony-tails.


"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
RedHawke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-16-2007, 07:48 PM   #98
Alexander the Great
Junior Member
 
Alexander the Great's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Sam's Town
Posts: 371
I have a thing for short-haired women, but only if it's on the right person. It also prevents most clipping issues, like RedHawke said.


"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

Alexander the Great is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-17-2007, 10:45 AM   #99
Sephira
Banned
 
Status: Banned
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Ivalice
Posts: 76
Mira of course since she reminds me of mara jade

So whos the hottest girl in star wars? Varies. In my book, its mira and the exile
Sephira is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-03-2007, 03:57 AM   #100
Ben Bryddia
Rookie
 
Ben Bryddia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 71
I voted for seemingly the only one of the silectable individuals with modesty worth speaking of. Visas Marr. My philosiphy is simple, clothes exist for a reason, to cover what is not presentable, thus garments like bikinis, miniskirts, halter tops, skin tight suites, and the like do not make a woman attractive, they make her look lewd. Call me old fashioned, it is music to my ears, scorn me if yo uwish for my intollerence but know that you yourself are being intollerant. As for Visas' looks, the only thing I see wrong with them is that her hair is to short by far, and then there's the eyesockets.....

-Bearer of the Krijinia.
Ben Bryddia is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-16-2007, 08:37 PM   #101
Jazz.z
Lurker
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Languedoc-Rousillon, France
Posts: 7
I go with Visas. Don't know why, but that kind of exotic and mysterious background she has drives me mad. It just makes me so curious about her. She's great.
Jazz.z is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-16-2007, 08:44 PM   #102
Rev7
I'm a Mage
 
Rev7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 3,208
Current Game: CoD 5 WaW; Skate 2
Helpful! 
No one is "hot" in Star Wars!!!! Star Wars isn't real!! It is just fantasy world. Face the facts!!

Rev7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-17-2007, 04:44 AM   #103
PoiuyWired
Unregistered User
 
PoiuyWired's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 3,503
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev7
No one is "hot" in Star Wars!!!! Star Wars isn't real!! It is just fantasy world. Face the facts!!
Bridge Troll Detected!

I mean, we know they are usually not real, with the exception of that Hutt that I saw in Kmart yesterday.

But the point being, unreal stuff can be hot too, like those nicely 'shopped postergirls in magazines.
PoiuyWired is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-17-2007, 10:25 AM   #104
T3-M4
Rookie
 
T3-M4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Manaan
Posts: 51
Bastila has all the looks but I got a bit tired of her attitude xD.


http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/8186/whoosw0.png
Changed pic to link. Please find a sig pic that is in line with our sig rules, 500X120 and 80kb max for all combined images, Forum Rules. ~ SWK Staff
T3-M4 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-17-2007, 06:11 PM   #105
Darth-Meatbag
Rookie
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoiuyWired
Bridge Troll Detected!

I mean, we know they are usually not real, with the exception of that Hutt that I saw in Kmart yesterday.

But the point being, unreal stuff can be hot too, like those nicely 'shopped postergirls in magazines.
I lol'd at that IRL.

Back on topic... > I personally liked Mira & Brianna, Mira because... well shes Mira! Brianna because I liked the depth of her devotion to Atris, and the whole bottle-up-my-emotions thing.

Regards,
Krysk


Log in? No. Never again.
Darth-Meatbag is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-17-2007, 06:16 PM   #106
dewayne26
Rookie
 
dewayne26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Wills Point, Tx
Posts: 154
For the kotor series i go Mira hands down. now any cgf it would be Angel from WC2 she was bad in WC1. but she hot in wc2. too bad they killed in wc3. yes i know wc is anicent:P


Dewayne
"The only easy day was yesterday" US Navy SEALs
dewayne26 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-17-2007, 07:23 PM   #107
Rev7
I'm a Mage
 
Rev7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 3,208
Current Game: CoD 5 WaW; Skate 2
Helpful! 
I still don't like any of them... although they are good in a fight... but I would not want to have a relationship with a VIDEO GAME CHARACTER!!!! For crying out loud... they are NOT real!!! Face the facts.

Rev7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-18-2007, 03:43 AM   #108
PoiuyWired
Unregistered User
 
PoiuyWired's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 3,503
Quote:
Originally Posted by T3-M4
Bastila has all the looks but I got a bit tired of her attitude xD.
Thats What Ballgags Are For.
PoiuyWired is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-18-2007, 03:47 AM   #109
Emperor Devon
36 Wings, 365 Eyes
 
Emperor Devon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 5,479
Current Game: Ass Effect
Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev7
I still don't like any of them... although they are good in a fight... but I would not want to have a relationship with a VIDEO GAME CHARACTER!!!! For crying out loud... they are NOT real!!! Face the facts.
Just because they don't exist doesn't mean they can't be interesting or complex characters. Do you abstain from reading fiction, watching movies or television because the events in those aren't real either?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabretooth
We will be great failures one day, you and I
Emperor Devon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-18-2007, 07:00 AM   #110
Rogue Warrior
Banned
 
Status: Banned
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Geelong Australia
Posts: 207
Bastila. Not hot but pretty, she is portrayed that way. Mira would be the hot one but I prefer Bastila. Ah both are better than real life.
Rogue Warrior is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-18-2007, 09:31 AM   #111
Lantzen
Aku Soku Zan
 
Lantzen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,156
Think it's a tie between Visas and Bastila for me.

And Juhanni, does she even counts as a women ? ^^
Lantzen is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-19-2007, 07:41 AM   #112
Rogue Warrior
Banned
 
Status: Banned
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Geelong Australia
Posts: 207
Revan seems to think so.
Rogue Warrior is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-19-2007, 08:20 PM   #113
Rev7
I'm a Mage
 
Rev7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 3,208
Current Game: CoD 5 WaW; Skate 2
Helpful! 
Televison shows are acting and video games are created characters... but you have caught me in that televison characters are created characters. With that said I LIKE Bastila, strong fighter, has her ups and downs...

Rev7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-25-2007, 11:05 AM   #114
PoiuyWired
Unregistered User
 
PoiuyWired's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 3,503
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantzen
Think it's a tie between Visas and Bastila for me.

And Juhanni, does she even counts as a women ? ^^
Well... despite the chest hair her body is still womany. I don't know much about Cathar anatomy but I guess Juhani does not have a set of DingDong... I hope.
PoiuyWired is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-04-2007, 01:16 PM   #115
Lance Monance
Rookie
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 199
Bastila all the way. Pretty and that voice...the others don't even come close.
Lance Monance is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-04-2007, 02:28 PM   #116
GamezR2EZ
Rookie
 
GamezR2EZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: South Cakalaki (SC)
Posts: 11
Current Game: KotOR Modding
Yeah i gotta go with bastila

By Far actually, no question here, lol

this thread so stupid, i love it, lol
GamezR2EZ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-04-2007, 05:45 PM   #117
PoiuyWired
Unregistered User
 
PoiuyWired's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 3,503
How about that Sith lady in the Sith Academy?
PoiuyWired is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-04-2007, 06:48 PM   #118
Rogue Warrior
Banned
 
Status: Banned
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Geelong Australia
Posts: 207
Lashow? Tarentak chow.
Rogue Warrior is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-05-2007, 07:23 PM   #119
Rev7
I'm a Mage
 
Rev7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 3,208
Current Game: CoD 5 WaW; Skate 2
Helpful! 
Its either Lashowe or Yuthura... I don' think that you would choose Yuthura though... or would you?

Rev7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-16-2007, 02:44 PM   #120
Darth Xander
Riding Pterodactyls
 
Darth Xander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 667
Current Game: Star Wars KOTOR II
Mira

Darth Xander is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Telos Tourist Bureau > Who do you think is hotter: Bastila, Juhani, Hand Maiden or Mira?

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:14 PM.

LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.