lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Other jedi?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-01-2007, 01:58 PM   #1
DarkInquisitor
Lurker

Other jedi?

What other jedi would you like to see in this game? Plo Koon is supposed to be dead but he's my favorite. And I hear alot of people wanting Vos.
DarkInquisitor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-02-2007, 05:56 AM   #2
Ztalker
Saving the world casually

Forum Veteran 
I'd love to see K'Kruhk make a cameo. He's a legendary Jedi who's been arround since 5 decades before the Battle of Yavin. And his design is based on those old Samurai-masters, with the hat and all.

Qu Rahn would be nice as well, to explain what he did between Order 66 and the Dark Forces time.

And Empatojayos Brand would be cool as well. We know Darth Vader left him for death, so a revenge storyline could be a nice addition to the story.

Ztalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-02-2007, 10:46 AM   #3
PoiuyWired
Unregistered User

So, we have to fight the robotic clockwork Humpty-Dumpty Jedi Emperor?

Funny that I have thought of the idea before, but it might be too weird for such a character to show up.
PoiuyWired is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-03-2007, 09:57 AM   #4
Master Zionosis
Relax On Air

Current Game: TR 8: Underworld
Contest winner - Modding 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztalker
Qu Rahn would be nice as well, to explain what he did between Order 66 and the Dark Forces time.
Ahh that would be good, one of the only living Jedi, I'd like to see him in it.

And yes I'd also love to see Plo Koon in it, maybe he didn't really die in RotS, lol.

Master Zionosis is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-03-2007, 06:36 PM   #5
CraZy_B

[QUOTE=Ztalker]I'd love to see K'Kruhk make a cameo. He's a legendary Jedi who's been arround since 5 decades before the Battle of Yavin. And his design is based on those old Samurai-masters, with the hat and all.
[QUOTE]

I think K'Kruhk was killed by Grievous on Hypori. But I would love to see Qu Rahn, too
CraZy_B is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-04-2007, 01:37 PM   #6
PoiuyWired
Unregistered User

My memory is that he is last seen running away with a little padawan. He is amongst one of those who hide in the crowd to see the jedi Temple being taken over, and dropped the lightsabers down in a trash can.
PoiuyWired is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-04-2007, 03:21 PM   #7
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
I would like to see Morgan Katarn (Kyle's father) and Qu Rahn, as others have suggested. Also, Plo Koon can't return, since he died in ROTS and if he did, I would be wondering what LucasArts are thinking.
Diego Varen is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-04-2007, 04:01 PM   #8
JoeDoe 2.0
n - 1

Vos would make a good character, but I doubt it. Perhaps Olee Starstone from Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader would make an appearance, along with the other Jedi, due to the confrontation on wookie world.

JoeDoe 2.0 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-25-2007, 04:00 AM   #9
Weave

Quote:
I think K'Kruhk was killed by Grievous on Hypori. But I would love to see Qu Rahn, too
Nope... because he makes several appearances in the Cade Skywalker stories... which is even after Luke Skywalker died... so K'Kruhk is pretty much the longest living Jedi. Look at his article on Wookiee... it fills in the gaps.

I would also like to see Vos...

Dark Side and Light Side

Weave is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Force Unleashed > General > The Secret Apprentice's Logs > Other jedi?