lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: KotOR Modding 2003-2007 Progress Report
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-11-2007, 06:36 PM   #1
Nur Ab Sal
Rookie

KotOR Modding 2003-2007 Progress Report

It's been almost four years since release of KotOR so maybe it's a good idea to summarize the achievements of the modding community into one synhesis. I mean by that the continuous development of modding tools and wider possibilities for remaking the original game. What is today passable that wasn't in 2004? What was the evolution of Kotor Tool? Can we freely produce our own 3d models like in Neverwinter Nights? Do we have better knowledge of the source code? What are perspectives for the future?

And oh I think it will be better to leave this thread to modding pioneers like Fred Tetra and Darth333...

HERMOCRATES:
Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks
of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:
This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.
Nur Ab Sal is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > KotOR Modding 2003-2007 Progress Report