lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Christianity is a religion of tolerance and other assorted myths
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-23-2007, 04:29 PM   #241
Achilles
Dapper Chimp

Helpful! Veteran Modder Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinny
I understand, I told you in another thread exactly how I feel about this and I mentioned the dream I had that initiated my faith. I see without any shred of evidence why its hard to believe, don't get me wrong. I just hope everyone here receives the evidence they need eventually . By the "commandment" about killing children are you referring to Abraham's test?
Abraham's test, Exodus 21:17, Leviticus 20:9, Deuteronomy 21:18-21, (all of which Jesus endorses by showing that the pharisees are hypocrites for not killing their disobedient children in accordance with god's commandments in Mark 7:9-10 and Matthew 15:4-7).

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobQel-Droma
I would hope so.
Indeed so would I. Too bad that many Fundamentalists do not share this view and instead arbitrarily decide that it is their business and not that of the individuals.
Achilles is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Senate Chambers > Christianity is a religion of tolerance and other assorted myths