lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Twilek Assasins outfit
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-12-2007, 12:52 AM   #1
Eefluxx

Twilek Assasins outfit

I am having trouble finding the right MDL's and MDX's for both of the twilek's assasins outfits. I know that the TGA's are N_TWIASSA01 and N_TWIASSB01. I found the MDL'S and MDX'S of n_twiassh01 and 02 but those are the assasins heads and not the outfits. I did find the n_twiassasin.mdl but it seems to be only for one of the outfits. I ask because I am trying to make a purple twilek for the game since I have not seen one done yet and I have the head done but I wanted to use one of those outfits for the body type and regular clothes types. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Eefluxx

Feel Free To Disagree.....Most People Do Anyways
Eefluxx is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-12-2007, 01:24 AM   #2
Dragoon ZER0
Rookie

Current Game: Baldur's Gate
One of them (I think it's the first one listed in appearance.2da) uses the same body model as the other Twileks in the game (N_TwilekF) IIRC.
Dragoon ZER0 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-13-2007, 03:25 PM   #3
Eefluxx

Dragoon Zero, yep that was it but unfortunately I still can't get the body of the twilek right, I have the purple head but her body throughout the rest of the game will be white and I can't get it figured out

Thanks for the info tho

Old 08-14-2007, 06:47 PM   #4
GeorgNihilus
Forumite

Current Game: Skyrim
Wink OK...

Alright ... the twilek's body models are on Row labels 652 and 653 of the appearance.2da file, labeled Twilek_Assasin_01 and Twilek_Assasin_02. The slender model is the N_TwiAssasin.mdl and the big chested one is N_TwilekF.mdl (model a column or model b of appearance.2da file...)

hope it helps ...
GeorgNihilus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-14-2007, 07:53 PM   #5
Dragoon ZER0
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eefluxx
Dragoon Zero, yep that was it but unfortunately I still can't get the body of the twilek right, I have the purple head but her body throughout the rest of the game will be white and I can't get it figured out

Thanks for the info tho
This .mdl and .mdx should work. I had to hex edit the model to get the texture to work. I even included my 30 second recolored texture as a naming reference

Just use N_PwilekF for the model and N_PwilekFA for the texture in appearance.2da.
Old 08-15-2007, 02:10 PM   #6
Eefluxx

George, Thanks for clarifying which was which, and yes it does helps

Dragoon, Thanks for MDL and MDX, I was actually using a darker purple head but I can recolor the one you gave me to match her head. My problem is I am having trouble figuring out the hex editor without screwing anything up much appreciated on your help

Old 08-15-2007, 06:51 PM   #7
Dragoon ZER0
Rookie

Quote:
I was actually using a darker purple head but I can recolor the one you gave me to match her head.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoon ZER0
as a naming reference
You really didn't need that for anything other than a name. I noticed you said 'purple', so I used it as a test. I wouldn't have been much help if it didn't work

Quote:
]My problem is I am having trouble figuring out the hex editor without screwing anything up
How so?

To get this working I just had to change the first instance of the texture name in the model (N_TwilekFA01 in this case).
Old 08-16-2007, 03:50 PM   #8
Eefluxx

Dragoon, its more of a "I" think I am messing something up when I use the hex editor, not that I am but I might mess something up for good with the model and then have to start over from scratch again , tho you make sound simple so I will try with the tga that I recolored and use the name you provided and will see what I can come up with

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Twilek Assasins outfit