lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Hmm.....may make some people's blood boil
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-13-2007, 12:25 AM   #1
Totenkopf
English spoken in What

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member Forum Veteran 
Hmm.....may make some people's blood boil

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20071012/D8S7VACO0.html

Now, I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor, dumb bastard die for his country.---Patton

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism.---Teddy Roosevelt

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll make an exception.---Groucho

And if you all get killed, I'll piss on your graves.---Shaman Urdnot

How would you like to own a little bit of my foot in your ass.---Red Foreman
Totenkopf is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-13-2007, 12:58 AM   #2
mimartin
TOR ate my KotOR

Current Game: TOR/FO:NV
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Glad to see Michael Vick got a new job.
mimartin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-13-2007, 01:28 AM   #3
Rev7
I'm a Mage

Current Game: CoD 5 WaW; Skate 2
Helpful! 
Thats interesting...never thought animal control workers would do that. That is pretty inhumane.

Rev7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-13-2007, 02:39 AM   #4
John Galt

that's terrible.

Wer mit Ungeheuern kämpft, mag zusehn, dass er nicht dabei zum Ungeheuer wird. Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein. -Friedrich Nietzsche, Jenseits von Gut und Böse
John Galt is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-13-2007, 05:25 PM   #5
Web Rider

Since nobody's said it, I see some people who need to be thrown off a bridge.

"So if you go to Washington, it's buildings clean and nice. Bring a pack of matches...and we'll burn the White House twice!"

"Nobody's talking about extermination. No one ever does. They just do it." - Magneto

"Don't solicit for your sister, that's not nice, unless you get a good percentage of her price."
Web Rider is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-13-2007, 05:40 PM   #6
PoiuyWired
Unregistered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Web Rider
Since nobody's said it, I see some people who need to be thrown off a bridge.

I think you have to think and rethink carefully you post. What you post annoys me a bit.

I mean, you forgot to inject these guys with something awful first!!

Maybe a bit of bleach in their bloodstream will help purify their hearts, who knows.
PoiuyWired is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-13-2007, 05:58 PM   #7
Qui-Gon Glenn
Necessary Roughneck

Current Game: ME3MP, Arkham Origins
Folder extraordinaire Helpful! Forum Veteran Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimartin
Glad to see Michael Vick got a new job.
ROTFL!

I live in Atlanta. I wish Michael Vick could be sent to the Puerto Rican authorities, and "sheltered" by their Animal Control. Bum, Bum, Bum.

No one deserves to be treated inhumanely. This includes animals, and no I'm not a vegetarian or a pollyanna. I eat animals - they are made of meat - but I do believe in ethical treatment of these animals during their lives. I see a difference between the natural order of top predator and prey and humane treatment of animals(people included).

Consciousness seems to be strangely lacking in Puerto Rica, as I have seen no evidence of a public outrage/outcry.
Qui-Gon Glenn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-13-2007, 07:47 PM   #8
Web Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoiuyWired
I think you have to think and rethink carefully you post. What you post annoys me a bit.

I mean, you forgot to inject these guys with something awful first!!

Maybe a bit of bleach in their bloodstream will help purify their hearts, who knows.

nah, I'm more for the kicking and screaming while they get thrown over. It'll get far better ratings, not to be more fun to hear them begging for their lives.

"So if you go to Washington, it's buildings clean and nice. Bring a pack of matches...and we'll burn the White House twice!"

"Nobody's talking about extermination. No one ever does. They just do it." - Magneto

"Don't solicit for your sister, that's not nice, unless you get a good percentage of her price."
Web Rider is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-13-2007, 07:57 PM   #9
SilentScope001
May The Force Serve You.

"Silentscope001's blood boils to 8 degrees Celisus."

"Silentscope001 realizes that the true victim are the animals selthers, due to the fact that they are too stuffed already."

"SilentScope001 realizes that the way to prevent such a thing is to have a euthanisa program coupled with immediate sterilzation of stray animals in order to ensure that this sort of unethical slaughter be stopped, and ethical slaughter can be promoted."

"SilentScope001's blood level cools to 7 degrees Celisus."

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Onion
"The Cambodian government has established many exciting-sounding 're-education camps' where both intellectuals and everyday citizens can be sent at any time," Day said. Well, we at Barnes & Noble have always supported re-education in America, and we intend to extend this policy to our new customers." For every hardcover book sold, Barnes & Noble will donate a dollar to the Cambodian government to help re-educate local children.
Full Article Here
SilentScope001 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-13-2007, 10:18 PM   #10
Fredi
El Guapo

I never saw this is the news ... still is a shame to see this.

"Evil is a word used by the ignorant and the weak. The dark side is about survival. It's about unleashing your inner power. It glorifies the strength of the individual."
Fredi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Kavar's Corner > Hmm.....may make some people's blood boil