lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar
View Poll Results: Which Female is your favorite?
Bastila 69 52.27%
Visas 28 21.21%
Handmaiden 26 19.70%
Mission 27 20.45%
Juhani 10 7.58%
Mira 34 25.76%
Kreia 28 21.21%
Revan 18 13.64%
The Exile 15 11.36%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 132. You may not vote on this poll

Thread: Which Female KOTOR Character is your favorite!?!?!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-31-2007, 03:29 PM   #1
Lord Revan63
Rookie

Post Which Female KOTOR Character is your favorite!?!?!

Of all the female characters in KOTOR which is your favorite!?!?!

My favorite is Bastila, handmaiden and Visas!

The Way Of The Sith Is Not One Who Is Strong But One Who Is Correct, Darth Revan, Lord Of War!!!
Lord Revan63 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-31-2007, 04:02 PM   #2
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
You forgot Mira and Kreia in the Poll.

Anyway, I voted for Bastila (KOTOR) and Brianna the Handmaiden (TSL).

Had the Poll also included Mira and Kreia, I would've voted them both too.

Last edited by Topsite; 07-31-2007 at 04:35 PM.
Diego Varen is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-31-2007, 04:13 PM   #3
Emperor Devon
36 Wings, 365 Eyes

Current Game: Ass Effect
Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Kreia pwns all of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabretooth
We will be great failures one day, you and I
Emperor Devon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-31-2007, 05:27 PM   #4
starwarsfreak1
Rookie

i voted handmaiden,brianna shess a sweet fighter
starwarsfreak1 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-31-2007, 07:28 PM   #5
JK24
Rookie

My favourites are Bastila, Brianna(Handmaiden), Visas and Mira, although I kinda like them all.

Lashowe: "Do you know how many Sith there are on this planet?"
Jolee: "Twelve! No, wait! Thirteen!"
Canderous: "Nice one, old man."
Jolee: "Thank you. It takes effort to be properly irreverent at my age."
JK24 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-31-2007, 09:52 PM   #6
Titanius Anglesmith
Kingslayer

Kreia and Bastila, but definitely not for the same reasons.
Titanius Anglesmith is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-01-2007, 01:41 AM   #7
MacTavish

Kreia, because of the wisdom.

Bastila, because of the hottness.

MacTavish is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-01-2007, 02:01 AM   #8
Sabretooth
鬼龍院皐月

10 year veteran! 
You can all brand me "Darth Weirdo" for this, but Kreia was the only female character in the series I could bear. Her and Luxa.

Sabretooth is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-01-2007, 04:39 AM   #9
Weave

Bastila, Visas, and Kreia.

Visas needs some more love... she's the best of the TSL ladies ... (Kreia's a close second).

Dark Side and Light Side

Weave is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-01-2007, 11:34 AM   #10
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Current Game: DDO, Stormreach
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Devon
Kreia pwns all of them.
QFT!

"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
RedHawke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-02-2007, 11:19 AM   #11
PoiuyWired
Unregistered User

Well, shouldn't G0t0 "technically" be a typical BBW with tons 'o fun?
PoiuyWired is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-02-2007, 12:00 PM   #12
ChAiNz.2da
Leave Everything to Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Devon
Kreia pwns all of them.
I whole-heartedly agree

One of the most developed RPG characters I've ever had the pleasure of having in a game. While some love her, and others love to hate her.. I think it's because of the fact she can stir such a response is what makes her so successful.

For me, Kreia made TSL much more enjoyable and gave me several routes in which to play my character...

While in KotOR, we had Bastila as an "acting" Master/Guide for you, she wasn't very convincing. She was more of a reactionary/response catalyst to me. Don't get me wrong, I thought she was great character, however the game keeps trying to convince us that she is this powerful Jedi, deserving of praise and capable as posing as a mentor. I never felt that way, even in the first playthrough before you knew the entire story. Despite her (optional) line where she claims she doesn't see herself as a "damsel in distress"... I often found myself trying to save her, be it physically or from herself and her overly emotional self-destructive mentality.

She made a helluva damsel, but never quite the mentor the game keeps trying to suggest (or rather, her characters' delusional self worth). In this factor (damsel), I thought she was an excellent RPG character. But then there came TSL....

Kreia really did fit the bill of Master/Guide. She told stories, she taught lessons and she actively tried to shape your way of thought as you progressed in the game. Just one example, on Nar Shadda when/if you give money to the beggar.. her little 'inference story' (cutscene when beggar gets beaten for the money you just gave them) really did make me, personally (not just my character), think twice about my actions in the game afterwards. Wow. Talk about influence... hehehe...

Any RPG character that can do that is an instant favorite. THAT was what I played RPG's all my life for. THAT was the experience I had wanted and it was great that TSL delivered it with such an auspicious character. After that one tiny moment.. I knew this game was going to be great (even despite it's flaws )... and Kreia was that deciding factor (for me).

While I believe Visas could've very easily also taken the mantle, her lack of stage time and perhaps due to time constraints, lack of "as much" development (as Kreia) didn't get my vote. Quite possibly my 2nd favorite character (in TSL) and 4th overall favorite... just under Kreia/Jolee/Bastila.

Mira and Brianna? While interesting characters in their own respects and personalities.... meh... more 'eyecandy & dressup dolls'. They're my favorite to re-skin though hehehe...

So, to make a short answer entirely too long.... Kreia == WIN, even moreso than Jolee I must admit, and that's alot to admit for this old coot..

"Eagles May Soar, But Weasels Don't Get Sucked Into Jet Engines"

| Mods (FF) (DS) | Folding | SWK.com | FB: (LF) (Me) | Steam | The Herd |
ChAiNz.2da is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-02-2007, 05:21 PM   #13
Kas'!m

Bastila, cos she was the first
Kas'!m is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-02-2007, 06:00 PM   #14
Lord Revan63
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kas'!m
Bastila, cos she was the first

Right There With Ya man...Finally someone with taste!!!

The Way Of The Sith Is Not One Who Is Strong But One Who Is Correct, Darth Revan, Lord Of War!!!
Old 08-03-2007, 05:55 AM   #15
Breger
Rookie

Meh, hard to say.
I think Mission was one of my favorites, because of her attitude. Bastila, however, I stopped talking to after my first playthrough. I got tired of her ranting, and she wasn't that hot.
And then in TSL, I think Kreia was the one. She had, according to me, a somber attitude to life. And I liked how she interacted with the other characters.
Breger is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-03-2007, 09:35 AM   #16
igyman
Tension!

Current Game: Diablo III RoS (PC)
Forum Veteran Helpful! Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
They're all cool (and most importantly hot ), except for Kreia and Juhani. Some parts of their stories were interesting, but as characters they were pretty boring.

igyman is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-03-2007, 03:45 PM   #17
Lord Revan63
Rookie

Thumbs up

ya think Kreia was good for a mentor but not a fav character of mine, and Juhani could be cool if she wasnt over tempered and a scary flirt.........am i right!!!!!

Old 08-03-2007, 06:10 PM   #18
mimartin
TOR ate my KotOR

Current Game: TOR/FO:NV
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChAiNz.2da
Kreia really did fit the bill of Master/Guide. She told stories, she taught lessons and she actively tried to shape your way of thought as you progressed in the game. Just one example, on Nar Shadda when/if you give money to the beggar.. her little 'inference story' (cutscene when beggar gets beaten for the money you just gave them) really did make me, personally (not just my character), think twice about my actions in the game afterwards. Wow. Talk about influence... hehehe...

Any RPG character that can do that is an instant favorite. THAT was what I played RPG's all my life for. THAT was the experience I had wanted and it was great that TSL delivered it with such an auspicious character. After that one tiny moment.. I knew this game was going to be great (even despite it's flaws )... and Kreia was that deciding factor (for me).:
Could not agree with you more, I really wish there was more of that in RPG games. Very well written.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChAiNz.2da
Mira and Brianna? While interesting characters in their own respects and personalities.... meh... more 'eyecandy & dressup dolls'.
However I voted for the eye candy and cast my vote for Mira.
mimartin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-04-2007, 01:08 AM   #19
Nancy Allen``
Banned

Revan and the Exile. Okay, that's a bit of a cop out. I like most of the main characters actually, though if I had to pick I'd choose Mission for K1, as she doesn't drag you down like other characters (Carth, Bastila, ect) might, and also for drawing out Revan, true Revan (swearing that Malek will pay). Though with Carth I can live with his emotional side. For K2, Mira. No question. For the most part she leaves her emotional baggage at the door where it should be, and as Mara Jade knock offs go she does a good job.
Nancy Allen`` is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-04-2007, 02:58 AM   #20
Alexander the Great

I voted for Mira. She has some personality, and she talks all fast which I like for some reason. Visas was OK, never raising her voice or getting pissed at you. But she bored me.
Alexander the Great is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-04-2007, 04:34 AM   #21
KOTOR4EVR
Lurker

Does no one here like Mission? In my opinion she has the most character of all the females in KOTOR 1 and KOTOR 2. Plus she's rather attractive
KOTOR4EVR is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-04-2007, 05:14 AM   #22
Totenkopf
English spoken in What

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member Forum Veteran 
If you check post #18 or so in the "who's hotter thread" in the TTB section, you'll see that RedHawke is a dirty old mission fanboy . I think there are a few others, but they escape me at the moment. She had spunk, yet was somewhat underdeveloped storywise. But, annoying or not, Kreia was probably the most multidemensional of the female (maybe all) charachters.

Now, I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor, dumb bastard die for his country.---Patton

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism.---Teddy Roosevelt

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll make an exception.---Groucho

And if you all get killed, I'll piss on your graves.---Shaman Urdnot

How would you like to own a little bit of my foot in your ass.---Red Foreman
Totenkopf is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-04-2007, 07:16 AM   #23
KOTOR4EVR
Lurker

I wonder why so few people like Mission, she has just as much character as anyone else, and looks good.
KOTOR4EVR is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-04-2007, 09:01 AM   #24
Nancy Allen``
Banned

Didn't I say I liked Mission? Well I do. She's not emo like the others, and through her we get to see how Revan really is, canologically. If he was compelled to stop the Mandalorian threat, save Juhani from slavery and the like then he'd be moved by Mission's plight over losing Taris. And because of Mission I could never think of going dark side. That's just...ugh, it's just crossing a line.
Nancy Allen`` is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-04-2007, 03:17 PM   #25
Weave

*cough* Visas is best *cough*

Dark Side and Light Side

Last edited by Weave; 08-04-2007 at 03:33 PM.
Weave is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-05-2007, 08:04 AM   #26
Reclaimer
Loves Keira Knightley.

Mira is still FTW.

philla は陰茎のハハのwat の名前をであるそのlmfao のゲイの名前吸う
Reclaimer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-05-2007, 10:58 AM   #27
MrVorlon
Rookie

I voted for Bastila, Handmaiden, Mira and Mission. I liked those female NPC's the most. I liked what they had to say to me, or what they said to strangers.

Bastila played the teacher and obedient servant to the Jedi Masters to a fault character. She was arrogant and condescending, but was vulnerable to self doubt as young people usually are. I liked that weakness in her. I could be the one in charge. She was a flawed and inexperienced teacher, trying her best to keep a terrible secret.

Mission and Mira, now these two have spunk. Mira's bad girl with a heart attitude made just won my heart over. How many bounty hunters keep their marks alive? And she has no doubt she can take out Handmaiden and Visas.

I liked how childish Mission can be, and I just loved the character's development over the game. She grows throughout the game from a naive girl worshiping her brother and overly defensive, to a mature teenager who can see people for they really are. Even when you're about to kill her, she still tries to appeal to your good side.

Handmaiden, what can I say. She a tough girl, a fighter, torn between two masters and prone to jealousy. Whether she's fighting half-naked, or just destroying stuff, it's always fun to have her around. It's fun when I use her to kick Atris' butt.
MrVorlon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-05-2007, 03:56 PM   #28
PoiuyWired
Unregistered User

I hope the ONE vote on Juhani is not a "pity vote" though. Her model is kinda ugly(for a catgirl) but she does have a reasonable background. Too bad she is not well developed enough. There is so much more you can do with such character, like comparing her honorable vision with the vookies, or jokes between her and Mission, or her slaver being a rat(squib!)... list goes on and on.
Old 08-05-2007, 08:49 PM   #29
MrVorlon
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoiuyWired
I hope the ONE vote on Juhani is not a "pity vote" though. Her model is kinda ugly(for a catgirl) but she does have a reasonable background. Too bad she is not well developed enough. There is so much more you can do with such character, like comparing her honorable vision with the vookies, or jokes between her and Mission, or her slaver being a rat(squib!)... list goes on and on.
Someone probably loves that accent. "I vill be your dooom!"
MrVorlon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-07-2007, 12:10 AM   #30
spark91
Rookie

I voted for Bastila because... well i just like her character, i also voted for Mira because i liked her spunk though she can be difficult sometime, i voted for mission as well because i enjoyed toying with her about her age, and the fact that she is not your average 14 year old, which i admire (was she 14 i can't remember)
spark91 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-07-2007, 12:40 AM   #31
Web Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoiuyWired
I'm rather glad that she wasn't a lame anime-styled catgirl. The elf deal was kinda lame, I would have liked her to look a little more cat-ish though, as some mods try their best to do.

But, overall, I'm rather fond of Juhani, though Mira got my vote, I find Juhani to be a more interesting character than most of the others. Mission got dumped in the sewers by her stupid brother, Bastila is miss prim+proper, Kreia is a manipulative witch, and really good at it, but I don't like it, and handmaiden gives a whole new definition to "ice". I'm 50/50 on Visas.

I dunno, you add in some of Juhani's removed lines and it definately improves her character....and I have a thing for girls with east-european accents. Blame the Baroness.

"So if you go to Washington, it's buildings clean and nice. Bring a pack of matches...and we'll burn the White House twice!"

"Nobody's talking about extermination. No one ever does. They just do it." - Magneto

"Don't solicit for your sister, that's not nice, unless you get a good percentage of her price."
Web Rider is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-07-2007, 07:29 AM   #32
Allronix
Forumite

In my house, Revan's LS female and Exile's male. (Alignment up for debate). I've gone on in other posts about it, though.

Bastila was pretty until she opened her mouth. I was very turned off by how she treated the other party members. And the "romance" dialogue? Egad, you'd think Lucas wrote it on an OFF day.

Juhani - Voted for her. Game mechanics, she's a freaking tank with Force Powers. If you have heavy lifting to do, send her and Canderous ahead. Hell, they'd probably clean out the Mos Eisley cantina in nothing flat. Story-wise? She really is a sweet lady. I wanted to reach through the screen and give her a bug hug. She needs a hug. OK, she's got luggage to unload - so does everyone else on the boat.

Mission - In fanfic, she ends up being the crew's heart, the catalyst for cohesion among the crew aside from Revan's charisma. She's truly a good egg, despite all that's happened to her, she doesn't sink into bitterness or despair. Quite telling that she and Carth are highest on the LS scale. Mission is loyal, good-natured, sunny, and smart. She's the first person to stand up for you in the Leviathan aftermath. I find myself unable to play DS (save one time), because I can't really bring myself to kill her, and because I find myself saying "I'm not going to Force Persuade/cheat/kill that guy - not in front of the kid."

Kreia - I call her a misplaced Bene Gesserit, but the old hag is one of the most twisted concoctions to ever grace the SW universe. She is equal parts Vergere and Palpatine, the nastiest kind of puppet-master. That wondrously twisted concoction was the only thing that held the mess of K2 together in the slightest, and that's a small miracle.

Visas - She is a broken, sad woman. I never felt I reached her, even with full influence. I wanted to hug Juhani, but Visas, I half-wondered if a hug would crumble her to dust, she seemed so frail. I suppose she will come off better for me once I write her.

Brianna - The best argument for a Male Exile. She had the closest thing to a full arc that K2 can offer. Starting out as shunned, the "least" of her sisters, and taking so little pride in herself that she does not even own her name...to questioning her teachings, embracing her heritage, and returning full circle to best all of the sisters that treated her like dirt - Cinderella at the ball (LS) or Carrie at the prom (DS).

Mira - the cross-classing scene was beautiful. Everyone should play LS once just to see it. Incredible. Yet, she didn't do much for me. She stuck me as trying way too hard. She played a lot of the same role Mission did in K1 - the good person in a bad slum, but like the rest of K2, I could not imagine her connecting with the rest of the cast. I did like the zingers she threw at Atton, though.

Allronix - KOTOR Filefront Supporter
http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/

Please bring your mods. They'll give them a good home!
Allronix is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-07-2007, 04:27 PM   #33
PoiuyWired
Unregistered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Web Rider
I'm rather glad that she wasn't a lame anime-styled catgirl. The elf deal was kinda lame, I would have liked her to look a little more cat-ish though, as some mods try their best to do.

But, overall, I'm rather fond of Juhani, though Mira got my vote, I find Juhani to be a more interesting character than most of the others. Mission got dumped in the sewers by her stupid brother, Bastila is miss prim+proper, Kreia is a manipulative witch, and really good at it, but I don't like it, and handmaiden gives a whole new definition to "ice". I'm 50/50 on Visas.

I dunno, you add in some of Juhani's removed lines and it definately improves her character....and I have a thing for girls with east-european accents. Blame the Baroness.
Its her skinning that makes the model bad, though a different hairstyle and bigger ears would help also. I darken her amrkings and move them around a bit with a bit of makeup and a pair of CAT EYES and whola, she looks much better.

But yeah its better than an anime catgirl. Plus, I have to agree with her voice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allronix
Bastila was pretty until she opened her mouth. I was very turned off by how she treated the other party members. And the "romance" dialogue? Egad, you'd think Lucas wrote it on an OFF day.
Well, British accent is not bad really, but the "romance" dialogue is still better than what GL himself can cough up... *ahum* looks at PT... *ahum*

Quote:
Juhani - Voted for her. Game mechanics, she's a freaking tank with Force Powers. If you have heavy lifting to do, send her and Canderous ahead. Hell, they'd probably clean out the Mos Eisley cantina in nothing flat. Story-wise? She really is a sweet lady. I wanted to reach through the screen and give her a bug hug. She needs a hug. OK, she's got luggage to unload - so does everyone else on the boat.
Sweet? Wow, I always wonder what would happen if you can call her a "sweet lady" in front of her. Obviously you need to be a female to spark her up, but still.

Quote:
Mission - In fanfic, she ends up being the crew's heart, the catalyst for cohesion among the crew aside from Revan's charisma. She's truly a good egg, despite all that's happened to her, she doesn't sink into bitterness or despair. Quite telling that she and Carth are highest on the LS scale. Mission is loyal, good-natured, sunny, and smart. She's the first person to stand up for you in the Leviathan aftermath. I find myself unable to play DS (save one time), because I can't really bring myself to kill her, and because I find myself saying "I'm not going to Force Persuade/cheat/kill that guy - not in front of the kid."

Visas - She is a broken, sad woman. I never felt I reached her, even with full influence. I wanted to hug Juhani, but Visas, I half-wondered if a hug would crumble her to dust, she seemed so frail. I suppose she will come off better for me once I write her.
Thats actually part of her Charisma. ^^ Also, it is really rewarding when she gives herself to you. Too bad you can't do more with her (no not the naughty things, though she is more than capable of those, and in too many kinky ways).

Thing is, if there would be more dialogues, and less chunked out ones, then it would be much more rewarding.

As for her crumbling to dust with a hug... trust me, she would be smiling in estacy if she can die like that in the hands of someone she loves.

Quote:
Brianna - The best argument for a Male Exile. She had the closest thing to a full arc that K2 can offer. Starting out as shunned, the "least" of her sisters, and taking so little pride in herself that she does not even own her name...to questioning her teachings, embracing her heritage, and returning full circle to best all of the sisters that treated her like dirt - Cinderella at the ball (LS) or Carrie at the prom (DS).
I love the Carrie at the prom comment though. Oh, if you have her in the default Handmaiden dress(not her mom's) then her outfit turns black when she goes DS. But that aside she is a bit of a cold tuna really. And yeah, a new haircut would go her some good, as would a better undies model, since she prefers to be half nikkid.
Old 08-08-2007, 05:20 PM   #34
Miles Edgeworth
Rookie

Atris isn't on the poll...

"Don't tell me what I can't do!" -John Locke
"No terminal can match my l33t hax0r skillz!" -Scorch

Last edited by Indiana_Revan77; 10-24-2007 at 05:43 PM.
Miles Edgeworth is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-20-2007, 03:29 PM   #35
Lord Revan63
Rookie

Im glad others find Bastila Super lol.......She is the second most important character in KOTOR 1 and if ya think maybe 30% in KOTOR 2

Old 10-21-2007, 11:59 PM   #36
Meowster

Current Game: New Vegas/KotOR
I chose four differant characters. Who are they? Juhani, Kreia, Mission, and Bastila. Why?

Juhani: A very well made character, whom due to being scrapped then added in at the last second, is missing something. She had so many horrible things happen to her, that I just can't say anything horrible to her...I want to join with Allronix, and give Juhani a hug too. I loved listening to her backstory, and always sympathized with the Cathar. Russian accents are cool too!(Plus, Juhani can pWn.)

Kreia: Hands down, one of my absolute favorite villians. For one, she had SUPERB voice acting! Two...her lectures made me listen, and actually think about her reasonings. She was tragic too, being blamed by the council for Revan, and then trying to save everyone from her belief of a tyrincal (is it a word?) force.

Mission: What a wonderful source of spunk. A teenaged girl, with an upbeat personality, and being the most forgiving person (imo) on the party. She was the first person to stand up, and say that "___ is not Revan. ___ is ___." and forgives you of anything you've ever done. Its hard for me to play darkside...its really hard to kill her. I just can't kill the kid.

Bastila: Ooh, the eye-candy and the british accent! w00t to you Jennifer Hale for your remarkable voice acting! Bastila was a fairly 'rude' person at the start, but at the end I felt like I was truely trying to bring someone I loved back to me.
Meowster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-31-2007, 07:20 PM   #37
mur'phon
Whale eating vegetarian

Forum Veteran 
Since I have only played kotor, I would have to say Bastilla. Unlike the dressing dolls I had encountered in other rpgs who worship the pc, Bastilla is a snob. The very first time I talked to her and exepected a gratefull sultry response, I recieved a response that made me smile for the rest of the day. My jaw made a hole in my desk aswell.
mur'phon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-31-2007, 07:25 PM   #38
Corinthian
Banned

I had been exposed to Viconia and, to a lesser extent, Jaheira from Baldur's Gate, on the other hand, so I wasn't totally surprised by Bastila being a pain in the neck. Still, I vastly prefer Bastila to any of the irritatingly servile ones from TSL, with the exception of Kreia who was just a female Magnificent Bastard, except poorly executed, and Mission was worthless and obnoxious. Juhani was just angsty.
Corinthian is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-02-2007, 01:53 AM   #39
Serpentine Cougar
Veteran

Current Game: Beneath A Steel Sky
Helpful! 
Mission Vao. Especially with this mod.

Serpentine Cougar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-03-2007, 09:55 AM   #40
Arátoeldar
Flame Imperishable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JK24
My favourites are Bastila, Brianna(Handmaiden), Visas and Mira, although I kinda like them all.
Ditto

Not all those who wander are lost.-J.R.R. Tolkien

I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it but by it I see everything else - C.S. Lewis
Arátoeldar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Republic Newsfeed > Which Female KOTOR Character is your favorite!?!?!