lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Just Wanting To know
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-25-2007, 01:20 PM   #1
Lurker

Just Wanting To know

Is theirs a tool for Xbox Action replay Game save file editing Not modding Just basic stuffs like Max feats max stats No modding No skins i have a regular xbox so i just want basic stuff is their a prgram out their for that?

I know their Game save files out their but i would like my name to be on it LOL.

Last edited by 3333; 10-25-2007 at 01:33 PM.
3333 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-25-2007, 05:26 PM   #2
tk102
Well past expiration date

Current Game: Dragon Age: Origins
Forum Veteran Helpful! Notable contributor 
KSE provides limited Xbox editing support. Namely, you can't add or remove things or do anything that would change the size of the game. This includes changing the characters' name -- you must use the same number of characters as the gave you have.

More details (and there are a number of details) regarding the steps required for Xbox savegame editing can be found in the kse-readme.txt that comes with KSE.

Download KSE from http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php

tk102 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-25-2007, 06:46 PM   #3
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk102
KSE provides limited Xbox editing support. Namely, you can't add or remove things or do anything that would change the size of the game. This includes changing the characters' name -- you must use the same number of characters as the gave you have.

More details (and there are a number of details) regarding the steps required for Xbox savegame editing can be found in the kse-readme.txt that comes with KSE.

Download KSE from http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php
ok it wont pick up any files i read and it said to make a dummy file so i did this
new folder mad it an archive file now it still wont pick do you now why.
im using a Ar game save file .
Old 10-26-2007, 03:45 PM   #4
Lurker

I have all necessary files in their Now its still says it cant find somethin i tried the older model of KSE and its say .2da file not found or somethin anyone knows why?
Old 10-26-2007, 03:58 PM   #5
tk102
Well past expiration date

Current Game: Dragon Age: Origins
Forum Veteran Helpful! Notable contributor 
You need to use KSE 3.3.3 if you don't have the 2da.bif file.

tk102 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-26-2007, 07:23 PM   #6
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk102
You need to use KSE 3.3.3 if you don't have the 2da.bif file.
sorry to keep bugging you but i tried the .3.3.3 version and it says save data cannot be found or somethin like that.

Edit: Sorry for the double post i found out why i dont have the pc version. Is their a way around this.

Last edited by RedHawke; 10-28-2007 at 02:38 AM. Reason: Combining double post...
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > T3-M4's Astromech Droid Center > KotOR Tool > Just Wanting To know