lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Uber-Awesome KOTOR III Storyline, 2.0!!!1!!!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-30-2007, 01:51 PM   #1
SilentScope001
May The Force Serve You.

Uber-Awesome KOTOR III Storyline, 2.0!!!1!!!

Some assumptions that I will be making: KOTOR3 won't come out. At all. KOTOR MMO will. And the KOTOR MMO storyline will not be, well, good.

In the past, I have written an "Uber Awesome KOTOR III Storyline" thread, but it needed some work. This thread is stating, "Alright, time to pull off this work, because Bioware isn't going to do it, LA isn't going to do it, and I don't want to see an entire race just genocided in order to glorify my ego anymore." There will not be any more Mary Sues, there will not be any more powerful characters like Revan and Exile.

Frankly, I'm not doing this because I 'care' for Revan. I never cared for my characters at all. Instead, I do this because I care for the KOTOR series. And since I am not constrained by any sort of money or such, I might as well give free reign to conclude the series to those who wish to abandon LucasForums and not continue watching the storyline any more. To provide real closure.

Jediphile has came up with one, TA may come up with one in the far off future, but for now, let me try this out, once more, as a swan song for the dead project known as K3. What I desire it to be.

This is just a, uh, placeholder. Sorry. I'll post the actual storyline later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Onion
"The Cambodian government has established many exciting-sounding 're-education camps' where both intellectuals and everyday citizens can be sent at any time," Day said. Well, we at Barnes & Noble have always supported re-education in America, and we intend to extend this policy to our new customers." For every hardcover book sold, Barnes & Noble will donate a dollar to the Cambodian government to help re-educate local children.
Full Article Here
SilentScope001 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-02-2007, 09:13 AM   #2
Ctrl Alt Del
Uncreative User

Current Game: Dishonored
Forum Veteran 
Hehe, placeholder. I guess that may be the only way out for Kotor indeed.

Inspiration

.Bioshock inspiration.
Ctrl Alt Del is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-04-2007, 05:23 PM   #3
Jediphile
Persona non grata

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentScope001
Some assumptions that I will be making: KOTOR3 won't come out. At all. KOTOR MMO will. And the KOTOR MMO storyline will not be, well, good.
QFE... sadly

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built" - Kreia

Visit my KotOR blog at Deadly Forums.
Jediphile is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > The Unknown Regions > Uber-Awesome KOTOR III Storyline, 2.0!!!1!!!