lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: FINAL FANTASY
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-18-2007, 06:18 PM   #321
Ctrl Alt Del
Uncreative User

Current Game: Dishonored
Forum Veteran 
"Yeah, yeah, I think you've won." Souvi smiled to her. "The piece will come with us, then. Rim... I count on you." Rim showed his acknoledgement with a nod and got into the ship.

"I think we're all set." Souvi said, getting near Randon. He noticed his eletronic map. "Great device you've got there. Does it makes cofee too? Man, the trip hasn't even started and I'm already a waste."

Inspiration

.Bioshock inspiration.
Ctrl Alt Del is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-19-2007, 04:42 AM   #322
Phantom Knight
BAANAAANAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Current Game: Mass Effect
Hot Topic Starter 
"No, but it can play Tetris..." Randon responded to Souvi's question. "Anyway, the sooner we get there, the better!"

And from there, the crew had exited the area of the canyon and entered the forest, darkened black by the night.

As the electronic map was one of the Light sources surrounding them, Randon was infront of the group to lead the way. They climbed through layers of rainforest shrouded by shadow. The rushing sound of water could be heard nearby, most likely the creek as seen on Randon's map.

Three hours they travelled, kreeping on dead leaves and walking through green branches. At last, they made a halt at a bank of a creek. The clearing was fairly large, enough space to set up camp for the night.

Randon feeling awfully tired, brought his bagpack to the ground. He pulled his desired content from it; the sleeping bag. As well as a four, metal balls with a button engraved on its surface.

He placed them around the camp, and pressed the buttons. Then he turned to the others to explain what they were. "Repellents!" he said. "To keep animals and bugs away so they won't bother our sleep!"
Phantom Knight is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-19-2007, 06:46 PM   #323
Ctrl Alt Del
Uncreative User

Forum Veteran 
"Hey, natural boy." Souvi called Randon. "How good is to camp on the garden if you can't feel the nature around you?" After three mosquitoes landed on him, he applied his own personal repelent. Souvi got down on his back, resting.

So here we are. He thought as he observed his surroundings. The greenery was like an oasis on the desert, as it wouldn't last long. After they'd left the creek, the white-greyed and frozen landscape would show up again. The young captain crossed his arm behind the head and breathed longly. Then closed his eyes for a moment.

No use. He was tired, but couldn't sleep. He started observing the fireflies that seemed to be running on circles outside Randon's invisible insects barrier. So shiny... That remembers me of... He got his backpack and picked the fragment up. The Zhenertian rune showed up, as usual.

Inspiration

.Bioshock inspiration.
Old 12-20-2007, 08:32 AM   #324
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Angel placed her sleeping bag next to Randon's. Then she sat down, and sighed. The thought about the fight with the Deth creatures clouded her mind. Everything changed for the young girl.

The thought of revenge also changed. After what Cid told her... would she continue her revenge? Angel closed her eyes, thinking. Then she looked at her hands. Blue aura formed around it. Then, it disappeared.

Angel laid her head on her backpack, and looked at the stars. Then she turned to Randon. "Hey, Randon? Have you ever thought about getting revenge against someone? Like the Deth?"
SkywalkerRules is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-20-2007, 09:00 AM   #325
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
"Hey, natural boy." Souvi called Randon. "How good is to camp on the garden if you can't feel the nature around you?"

"Hey, if you wanna get eaten alive by insects and carnivorous animals, don't come crying to me!"

He took his coat off and placed it at the foot of his sleeping bag. As well as his belt and boots. He then slipped into his sleeping bag, and glanced over at Angel when she asked him the question;

"Have you ever thought about getting revenge against someone? Like the Deth?"

"To tell you the truth, yes. I'm... not the type who hold grudges, but..."

He lay down on his pillow and looked up at the night stars. "I once lived in a small community of elves, where I was raised by my foster family. The Deth invaded when I was very young, and destroyed my entire village..."

"Luckily, there were many survivors after the encounter... excluding my adoptive parents. It took me quite a while to get over the grief." the painful memories of burning buildings and suffering elves lingered within Randon's head.

"I hate the Deth for killing my only family, just as much as the man who I aim my vengence on..." Randon didn't want to discuss it any further. The fact that the Serial Killer was still out on the loose made the half-elf disgusted. Now, all he wanted to do now was sleep.

"I'll see you in the morning... or afternoon if we sleep in..." he chuckled. Then he shut his eyes.
Old 12-20-2007, 09:14 AM   #326
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Angel felt Randon's pain. The thought about it made her feel worse. Then she sighed. "I'll... see you in the morning too. Sleep well."

She pulled the covers up to her neck, and turned. She then closed her eyes, trying to get the thought out of her mind as well.

The night seemed peaceful and quiet. But the young teenager wanted to make sure nothing happened to her friends and crew members.
Old 12-20-2007, 06:44 PM   #327
Ctrl Alt Del
Uncreative User

Forum Veteran 
Souvi groaned as he slowly opened his eyes. The midday sunglare getting on his eyes. He sat on his improvised bed and looked around. Randon, Rueben, the Prince, Angel, Solidus, all of them were still sleeping, or so it seemed. He checked his appendages and confirmed that all of his belongings - including the valuable orb - were there.

He stretched and got up, then put his backpack on his back. Hm, I think I'll scout a little... He thought as he jumped over Randon's barrier. It was already late, but he had foresaw that waking them up earlier would just let them down even more. But they should sleep earlier that day of the trip to adjust their biologic clocks.

Inspiration

.Bioshock inspiration.
Old 12-22-2007, 03:40 PM   #328
Darth Kalverys
Dark Lord

"Thought you'd leave me alone? Hmmmm... no, you won't rid of me that easily." Rueben said. "Souvi... you should know by now that I'm a VERY light sleeper."

Rueben walked up beside Souvi and stared him in the eyes.

"NEVER leave me with THEM alone EVER again! Well... I suppose I wasn't alone, the Prince was there, but he's starting... nevermind." Rueben said, frowning.
Darth Kalverys is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-22-2007, 11:25 PM   #329
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Angel suddenly heard voices. She opened one eye, and saw Rueben and Souvi, awoke. The young girl got up, tip-toed behind a tree, and listened on their conversation.

It wasn't polite to eavesdrop, but this was important. Even sometimes you have to listen to your surroundings. And that's what Angel did.

She also noticed that the orb wasn't anywhere to be seen. She gasped. "Souvi..." she thought.
Old 12-23-2007, 01:38 AM   #330
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
Randon was irratably woken by the loud noise carried by Rueban. He grunted in his sleeping bag.

"Whats he complaining about now? At least he makes a good alarm clock..."

He forced himself out of the bag and breathed the afternoon air of the forest. He noticed Souvi, Rueban and Angel were missing from the camp. He stretched, yawned and started to pack everything of his back into his bag.
Old 12-23-2007, 05:35 AM   #331
Ctrl Alt Del
Uncreative User

Forum Veteran 
"Hey, don't say I begun any of this!" Souvi yelled. "You started with this whole alliance idea. For now, however, we can use their help since..." Souvi lowered the pitch of his voice as he noticed movement on the camp, whatever it was, it was spying them. He put his finger before his mouth, asking for silence. That was unnecessary, Rueben had already acknoledged what he intended to do.

Knife at hand...

Inspiration

.Bioshock inspiration.
Old 12-23-2007, 06:44 PM   #332
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Angel gasped when she saw Souvi pull out his knife. If he saw that she was spying on them, she could be killed. Taking big risks were sometimes dangerous.

The young girl fled from the tree, as fast as she could. But unfortunatley... she tripped of a branch.

Angel glanced back, wondering if Souvi and Rueben followed after her. The young teenager was scared to death.

Last edited by SkywalkerRules; 12-23-2007 at 07:40 PM.
Old 12-23-2007, 08:31 PM   #333
Ctrl Alt Del
Uncreative User

Forum Veteran 
"Whatever it was," Souvi whispered to Rueben, while they followed as fast as they could whoever was preying them, "it's noisy. Wait, hear that? Seems it fell somewhere." Souvi was on his toes. He might had just awaken, but he was completely alert by now. And he didn't knew what might had listened to what they said. The possibilty of a dangerous wild animal is low. He thought with his buttons. "It ran as we got near..."

The tall pine trees had remarkably large trunks. The same could be said about their branches. That made running, tricky, and difficult to locate something, even as the small forest wasn't very dense. Finally, they made into a clearance and where the noise came from.

"Seems it's on the other side of this pine." Souvi pointed to Rueben. They were before an even larger tree trunk. "Let's get around it and catch whatever it is. You to the left." Souvi walked beside the right side of the trunk until he saw what seemed a human leg. Abandoning secrecy, he jumped out of his cover, ready to yell something...

"As if! Angel?!" He shouted, confused.

Inspiration

.Bioshock inspiration.
Old 12-23-2007, 10:20 PM   #334
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Angel blushed, embarrased. "Um... heh heh. Hey there, Souvi..." She got up and brushed her clothing to rub off the leaves.

"Uh... I was wondering where you guys went, and so I... I kinda followed you two." Angel sighed and glanced down.

Then she looked back up at Souvi. "Where's the orb?" She didn't want to fight him, but Angel wanted to make sure that the orb wasn't stolen, but safe.
Old 12-24-2007, 07:18 PM   #335
Ctrl Alt Del
Uncreative User

Forum Veteran 
"You're so very lucky it isn't a gun I'm holding, girl." Souvi said coldly, discreetly checking on her. " I hope you're not hurt..."

There was a small break where the three of them stared at each other, until Souvi broke the silence, answering Angel's question. "Right here... The orb." He said, pointing at his backpack. "What, you didn't expected that I had stolen it, did you? Not without taking the Wonderbread with me... Look, we better start trusting, or at least pretend we trust each other. Otherwise, we won't survive long here."

Inspiration

.Bioshock inspiration.
Old 12-24-2007, 10:14 PM   #336
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Angel glanced down, ashamed. "I... I understand. I'm sorry." She sighed. "And I'm all right, thank you."

She looked up at the two young men. "It's just that... I'm training through this for my Captain and crew. I hope I'm not being such a burden to you guys. if I am... I'm really sorry."

Glancing at the clearance, Angel rubbed her arm. "We better go back to camp..."
Old 12-25-2007, 03:04 PM   #337
Ctrl Alt Del
Uncreative User

Forum Veteran 
"No... Angel. You're not a burden to us." Souvi assured her. "You're a helping hand, as we are on this group. I may not know much about you, but if you live up to what saw on te palace and on the Deth fight until here, then you're more than you admit to be. Right, let's go back, I'm sure someone is already awaken there. My scouting plans are ruined anyway."

They turned to where they though they had come. It was easy to get lost even on a small vegetated gorge like that, lucky, they soon found their way again.

Inspiration

.Bioshock inspiration.
Old 12-25-2007, 09:22 PM   #338
Meowster

Current Game: New Vegas/KotOR
-----

Laying still on the cold grass, was Errol. He lay sprawled over on his side, managing, unlike everyone else, to actually get his share of sleep. The White Mage mumbled a few words, before turning onto his other side. Errol was deep in sleep...or was it thought?

Uneasy questions raced through his mind- Am I good enough to be even on this crew? True, he was lately of little help, but Medic's have very little to do- they simply heal, and most people have the willpower to do that themselves, with potions or such.

Deth, Dethh...Death.

In an instant, his dream changed into that night...the night of his Masters death. Death by Deth. It was unfortunate, sad, and a harmful event. Still...there he was. That scrawny ten-year old boy, gazing out with wide eyes, looking from the hand of the attack, the corpse...and that must have been the blood.

With a jolt, Errol awoke upright, panting rapidly. "Every-everything's alright..." He repeated to himself, and checked once again that he still had all of the potions, and tonics. It never even occured to him his companions had left. Sure, there were the Prince, Suki, and a few. Where had everyone else gone? Oh well, go back to sleep...

And with that, he closed his eyes, and returned to the dangerous depths of his mind.

To love another person is to see the face of God.
Meowster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-26-2007, 09:36 AM   #339
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
Randon was packing up his sleeping bag when he noticed Errol, making such a dramatic scene of waking up like he just came out of a nightmare. Then lay down and went back to sleep.

"You okay man?" he wondered concerningly. "You look like you've just had a nightmare!"
Old 12-26-2007, 11:16 AM   #340
Darth Kalverys
Dark Lord

"Hey... guys. We should probably get back to camp... I hear... restlessness." Rueben said.

Rueben looked around and noticed for the first time that they were standing in a near open field... they were hiding behind the only tree in the entire field.

"Something is wrong... I can feel it!" Rueben said. His bright red eyes went on immeadiate alert. "Some one or some THING knows where we are... they're tracking us... I'll give you one bet who it is..."
Old 12-26-2007, 02:15 PM   #341
Meowster

Current Game: New Vegas/KotOR
Errols eyes flickered open, at the sound of a voice....Randon. "No...I-I'm fine," He turned over onto his side, sighing. "Its just...seeing the Deth, again, after all of this time brought some painful...memories for me."

He sighed, and sat up.

"Mainly its because of the Deth that I joined all of you. Whether to make sure no one gets harmed from them, or I can get my revenge, is not entirely sure to me.

To love another person is to see the face of God.
Meowster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-27-2007, 05:30 PM   #342
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Angel glanced at Rueben. She could tell he looked worried about something. He was a Black Mage, after all.

"What? I don't feel anything. And if something's tracking us... then we better warn the others!" Angel lowered her head, wondering.

Then she glanced around. If there were any danger, what could it be? Angel was ready to take care of what was to come their way.

"Rueben's right. We need to get back with the others, quick! Let's go!"
Old 12-29-2007, 04:05 AM   #343
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
By the time Angel, Souvi and Rueban got back to the camp, Randon was already to go. He had his sleeping bag packed within his pack, as well as his coat. It was quite hot out, even though the crew were under the green of the rainforest.

Underneith his coat was his Leather Armor vest, which he had been meaning to replace for some time, as it had suffered some damage from previous battles and their encounter with a Deth warrior.

"I assume we're all ready to bounce, eh?" he said, as he slid out his sword from the sheath tied to his back. As they were going to go through layers of rain forest, using his sword as a machete to clear any obstacles was a good idea.

He brought out his map, and the device gave a leading track to the next destination.
Old 12-29-2007, 05:34 PM   #344
Ctrl Alt Del
Uncreative User

Forum Veteran 
"Not so fast, elf... er, Randon," Souvi said, while holding his knife "if that's really you." Randon had a genuine puzzled look on his face, clearly apart from everything Rueben sensed. But he could feel his friend was right; something was terribly wrong on the gorge. Souvi felt watched.

"Okay, sorry." Souvi stored his knife on the waist and apologised to Randon. "But Rueben here felt something on the camp and we came to check it out and... *sigh* Care to explain it for me?"

Inspiration

.Bioshock inspiration.
Old 12-31-2007, 12:11 AM   #345
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Angel silenced everyone with her index finger. She then closed her eyes, listening to the surroundings. It was strange. It was quiet in the rainforest. Too quiet.

The young teenager opened her eyes again. "It's so quiet. I mean, I like it when it's quiet... but not too quiet..." She glared down. "Hope it's not any one of those Deth monsters."

She clenched her fist, thinking, while she had her eyes focused on the rainforest around.
Old 01-01-2008, 08:02 AM   #346
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
"Its no problem, human!" Randon acknowledged Souvi's apology, half smirking. "Apology accepted!"

Randon's elf senses tingled and felt the presence of an unwanted visitor. Rueban was quite right, something wrong was going on here...

"I think we have an unwanted guest!"

He pulled from his holsters one of his trusty pistols. He then aimed at the dark, unrecognisable figure standing in the trees. He squinted to try and identify what it was, but it was too shaded.
Old 01-01-2008, 11:52 AM   #347
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Angel glared, as she created blue aura in her hands. The dark figure was hard to point out. But whatever it was... it was going down.

"Rueben! Randon! Souvi! Errol! Everyone! be careful. This thing might seem unpleasant." She was ready to attack, if the figure attacked the crew.

She looked over at Solidus. "Do you know what that thing is, Captain?"
Old 01-01-2008, 12:13 PM   #348
Ctrl Alt Del
Uncreative User

Forum Veteran 
"I happen to know what it is!" Souvi yelled while grabbing his pistol. "You don't want to fight one of those."

The forest seemed to get darker, even on the midday sun, on the clear day it was. The warm and humidity of the place seemed to disappear as cold flooded them. The shadowy figure was rather small, half Souvi's height. Irecognisable, at first the creature was holding something long and sharp that shined intesily at the lamp's light it had on it's other hand. He could now see the lizard face of the creature as it got nearer to the party in a slow pace.

The creature seemed to be dressed, or at least it was cloaked, with just but his lizard face and two brighty yellow eyes appearing. Below the cloths he was wearing, there could also be seen a tail. The thing on his hand became apparent, it was a knife.

"Tonberry! That's a Tonberry! We should get out of here ASAP!" Souvi warned the others.

((To those who don't know the Tonberry threat: [Info] [Image]))

Inspiration

.Bioshock inspiration.
Old 01-04-2008, 07:08 PM   #349
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

"Aw man! I've heard about those things! When they come near you, they'll do extreme damage... or worse... KILL YOU!!"

Angel closed her eyes, and concentrated on her Powers. Suddenly, she created a glowing blue Shield around her right arm. "What the... Wow. I've gotta work on those powers the old Wizard gave me."

In her other hand, she created the powerful energy of Blast Power. "Souvi's right! We should get the heck outta here!"
Old 01-11-2008, 08:03 AM   #350
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
((Okay, I'm back! Thanks for minding the RP, Ctrl-Alt-Del... even though nothing much happened ))

"A Tonberry?" Randon said while staring at the dwarf-sized, cloaked lizard. "In the forest? That is strange..."

Although it probably was no suprise Tonberries would scout in the forest. Afterall, it was near a canyon, which most likely provided their shelter.

"We should get out of here ASAP!"

"Funny, I was thinking the exact same thing before this thing arrived!" he pointed his pistol at the Tonberry, while slowly walking backwards away from the critter. These things were quite skilled with knives.
Old 01-11-2008, 10:27 AM   #351
Ctrl Alt Del
Uncreative User

Forum Veteran 
"Got everything?" Souvi asked his companions, "If every essential stuff is with you, don't mind getting it! We need to get out of here!" As he finished saying that, the candle on the creature's off-hand lit and began to shake. If what Souvi heard about them was true, something really bad was going to happen unless...

Souvi tried to reach out his smoke grenades on his backpack. With luck, the Tonberry would be confused and lose their track. It was worth the shot. With a quick throwing gesture, he released the grenade containment and threw it on the small lizard.

"Let's get going! We need to quit this gorge!" Souvi warned the others.

Inspiration

.Bioshock inspiration.
Old 01-11-2008, 12:07 PM   #352
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Angel ran beside Souvi. "Smart thinking. But you're right! We need to get outta here!" She grabbed her things.

"Randon! C'mon. Forget that lizard. We gotta scram!"

The young teenager glanced at Rueben and Errol. "You guys got everything?" She asked. Angel noticed that the smoke grenade was starting to take affect.
Old 01-11-2008, 04:58 PM   #353
Darth Kalverys
Dark Lord

((Sorry guys... my schedule's been hectic... my grandma's in the hospital, I got invited to join a band, school production is coming up... and on top of that a lot of other stuff... so I may be a bit inactive on the RP for long periods of time...))

"I've got everything I need..." Rueben said, looking for an excuse to watch Angel. "But what about you? You look... well you look like you forgot something... important? Well maybe not vital important, or anything, but with your eyes tell me that you forgot something important to you..."

Rueben smiled, and stood inbetween Souvi and Wonderbread, to prevent them from fighting.
Old 01-11-2008, 05:23 PM   #354
Ctrl Alt Del
Uncreative User

Forum Veteran 
"Something worth risking your life for, missy?" Souvi stretched his neck to have a clear view at Angel. "Think about it... or don't. We don't have time to ponder about stuff, you'll have to trust me."

Souvi reached a tree with his arms and craved his knife at it. Jumping from branch to branch, he reached the top of the tall wood trunk. He was looking for the exit of that canyon. He scanned the surroundings until he identified what seemed a small darkened passage.

"South from here!" He told the others as he jumped on the forest floor, beside his knife. "I saw what seemed a natural ladder back to the mountain surface!"

Inspiration

.Bioshock inspiration.
Old 01-11-2008, 09:12 PM   #355
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Angel grinned. Then she noticed... that she dropped her silver necklace. The one her mother gave her before she died.

"My mom's necklace!!!" She turned, and looked at the ground. Suddenly, she saw a bright figure on the ground. Angel ran towards it. But suddenly... the Tonberry, who was skilled with knives, threw it, and stabbed Angel on the shoulder.

The young girl screamed in pain. Luckily, she wasn't hurt too badly. Angel struggled on her feet. Then she began to clench the necklace in her hand.

"You... crazed Tonberry! You'll pay for that!"

"South from here!" He told the others as he jumped on the forest floor, beside his knife. "I saw what seemed a natural ladder back to the mountain surface!"

Angel glared at the Tonberry. "Saved by the bell..."
Old 01-12-2008, 07:09 AM   #356
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
Randon couldn't see clearly through the smoke made by Souvi's grenade. Regardless, Randon fired his gun at random spots through the screen in hopes of hitting something.

"Then lets get going..."

And with that, Randon began running with the others out of the clearing and into the dense green jungle. Like last night, he used his sword as a machete to cut through obstacles. Only this time he was running. He heard a strange cry through the forest, as well as rushing through the leaves, which weren't made by the crew. They were being persuid...

Suddenly out of no where, Randon was knocked down on his back. It took him a few seconds to realise that a Tonberry had pinned him down. Randon was stop a knife going into his eye by grabbing the scaley hand. He gritted his teeth and pushed the critter aside with all his strength. Then he finished the job by shooting the lizard dead.
Old 01-12-2008, 08:10 AM   #357
Ctrl Alt Del
Uncreative User

Forum Veteran 
A confusing scenario at best. Souvi thought about the current situation while trying to find everyone on that mess.The smoke that was exhaled by the grenade he had thrown didn't make things any easier. He clearly heard three screams that projected distinctively between the other ones. The first was sharp yell of pain, that he recognized to be from Angel. She wasn't really far, but her voice sounded too smooth, as if she was laid on the floor.

The second voice was from a man. Again, he he sounded like he was in pain. It wasn't as clear to Souvi who was the screamer, this time. He wasn't sure if it was Randon or Solidus, but there wasn't much he could do to help, as the man's voice was pretty distant., however, on the same direction as Angel's.

There was a large pause between the second and the third scream, much greater than the one from the first to second. This one was bestial, he was pretty sure that none of his teammates could have been the source of that. And for the third time, it was a pain manifestation. After that, he felt the forest getting a little warmer.

Inspiration

.Bioshock inspiration.
Old 01-13-2008, 05:57 PM   #358
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Angel ran by Randon's side, and glanced down at the Tonberry. She smirked. "Ha! That's what you get for hurting me! I knew you'd get it."

She looked at Randon, and smiled. "Thanks, Randon. Hope we didn't lose the others." Angel saw the other crew running. "There they are! C'mon!"

The young teenaged girl grabbed Randon's hand, leading him to where the others were running. "Boy, the forest is sure warm. No wonder why they call it the "Rainforest."

Angel made sure that no other Tonberries were going to interfere with the crew members.
Old 01-13-2008, 06:13 PM   #359
Ctrl Alt Del
Uncreative User

Forum Veteran 
Souvi ran on the direction of the screams. While getting back to where the Tonberry was, was just crazy on his concept, he needed to find his companions. He managed to catch up with Rueben and co, with Errol being the notable exception. Pressing foward, he saw Angel running quite fast and Randon on her feet. "What, what just happened? Where is Errol?" Souvi questioned his teammates as he saw them. They explained the situation to him, breathless.

"I see... killed you say?" Souvi reflected. Then chuckled. "Yeah, well, have you checked if it's really dead? Forget about it, where's Errol again? I haven't seen that boy since I've thrown that grenade."

Inspiration

.Bioshock inspiration.
Old 01-14-2008, 02:08 AM   #360
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
((did you just call me a girl, Ctrl-Alt-Del?!?!?))

With all the confusion, he was thankful that Angel had led him back to the group. As the two caught up, they were approached by Souvi.

"What, what just happened? Where is Errol?"

"We had a little encounter from that lizard-thing. I shot it dead..."

""Yeah, well, have you checked if it's really dead? Forget about it, where's Errol again? I haven't seen that boy since I've thrown that grenade."

"I thought he was with you guys? Well, I can only assume he'll catch up to us. That, or I'm going back after him!"

Beside Cid, Errol was Randon's best friend on the crew. And if everyone stuck together, they have a better chance of survival.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > FINAL FANTASY