lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Jekk'Jekk Tar hates me (spoilers)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-22-2007, 01:02 AM   #1
Darth_Raptura
Rookie

Jekk'Jekk Tar hates me (spoilers)

hi. As most of you can tell I am new here, and I do apologize if this is the wrong forum, but I do have a serious problem on the Jekk'Jekk tar.

I am playing as a DSM on Nar Shadaa. Once I recive the message from Visquis to meet him in the Jekk'Jekk tar, and fight the twin suns with atton, I go into the bar as Mira. anyway when I get to the final door marked "private lounge," I can't seem to open it. Sometimes Mira shows up in the enviroment suit and sometimes she does not (I realize this is another bug, but it doesn't bother me that much). When she has the suit, she only keeps running back and forth to the door unable to open it. when she has her regular clothes, I click on the door and it says "locked" and something about only being accessible to special clientele.

I have tried to reload earlier and I restarted my game and had this same problems and I even reinstalled TSL. Any tips?
Darth_Raptura is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-02-2007, 08:17 AM   #2
Nancy Allen``
Banned

That's happened to me as well. Were you able to get the scene where the lounge is opened to you? I think that's where the bug happens.
Nancy Allen`` is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-02-2007, 08:15 PM   #3
Darth_Raptura
Rookie

I do remember that there is supposed to be a scene somewhere when you first enter the bar where its supposed to open up. no, I never got it. But don't worry too much, I reinstalled again, hoping that this doesn't show up when I get to nar shadaa. If you can offer any advice if this happens again, I'd really appreciate it.
Darth_Raptura is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-02-2007, 09:55 PM   #4
Nancy Allen``
Banned

Also try obtaining the patch, it might be that the game is broken and needs it to work properly.
Nancy Allen`` is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Padawan's Lounge > Jekk'Jekk Tar hates me (spoilers)