lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Logging In
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-17-2007, 09:55 AM   #1
Balderdash
Rookie

Logging In

I used to have these boards set up to keep me logged in all the time with cookies, but I changed my registered email address recently, and that setting seems to have reset itself. I have to login every time I visit the site now and I would rather change it back to how it was. I can't remember how to change it and I can't find it anywhere in the User CP. And I haven't been able to find this question answered anywhere else, either. Can anyone point me to the right part of the Control Panel?

Balderdash is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-17-2007, 10:12 AM   #2
stoffe
Network Caretaker

Helpful! 10 year veteran! Notable contributor 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balderdash
I have to login every time I visit the site now and I would rather change it back to how it was. I can't remember how to change it and I can't find it anywhere in the User CP. And I haven't been able to find this question answered anywhere else, either. Can anyone point me to the right part of the Control Panel?
There should be a "Remember Me" checkbox below the login boxes on the front page. If it doesn't work to use that, try removing all cookies for lucasforums.com or www.lucasforums.com from your browser and try again.

stoffe is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-17-2007, 04:50 PM   #3
Balderdash
Rookie

Thanks for your help... it took me a while to figure out how Firefox dealt with cookies since I've never had worry about them in the past, but I think I should be alright now.

Balderdash is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Forum Help & Feedback Center > Logging In