lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: MORE VEHICLES AND BETTER GRAPHICS (duh)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-19-2009, 09:21 PM   #81
joesdomain
The Emperor

Current Game: The Force Unleashed
The weapon used to fix vehicles looked wierd. I say get rid of it and have the troop that does the fixing just fix it without it. Just give the ability to everyone. PS2 had alot of choppy graphics that showed when their was an explosion or alot of activity in a particular area. Maybe add the ability to actually crawl underneath vehicles and set mines or grenades would be cool. Rambo style! LOL!

"You Rebel Scum"

"Wipe them out, all of them"
joesdomain is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-20-2009, 01:06 AM   #82
LordJhredmo
Rookie

Current Game: Battlefront II
Quote:
Originally Posted by joesdomain View Post
The weapon used to fix vehicles looked wierd. I say get rid of it and have the troop that does the fixing just fix it without it. Just give the ability to everyone. PS2 had alot of choppy graphics that showed when their was an explosion or alot of activity in a particular area. Maybe add the ability to actually crawl underneath vehicles and set mines or grenades would be cool. Rambo style! LOL!
I totally don't agree. What I think would be best is to limit the engineer class by removing ammo/health packs and creating a new class: Medic or Support Trooper. A class that has excellent healing/supplies creating/using abilities, but with a fairly good weapon.

Quote:
"Medic!"
-212th Attack Battalion Soldier
No cutting under a vehicle... that doesn't even happen anywhere, other than on Hoth where Luke used his lightsaber to open the bottom and toss a thermal detonator inside. That wouldn't work in the game. Too ridiculous. Also, it isn't Rambo. It's the grunt basic troopers.

R E I G N
Sith Empire
PvE ♦ PvP ♦ RP-lite
LordJhredmo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-20-2009, 06:11 PM   #83
Redtech
Veteran

Or do the BF2142 method where the default infantry carries a few medpacs when upgraded and the anti-tank troop can actually fix vehicles!

I am the definition of your defeat.
Redtech is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-20-2009, 09:17 PM   #84
joesdomain
The Emperor

Current Game: The Force Unleashed
Personally I think making the graphics more realistic in a PS3 and X-box 360 version like allowing a trooper to throw a thermal detonator at a tree and have it blow it in half and fall on top of someone. That would be cool. Have a detonator thrown in a body of water and it explodes water all over the place rendaring area soliders blind by the water temporary.

"You Rebel Scum"

"Wipe them out, all of them"
joesdomain is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars: Battlefront (DICE) > General Discussion > MORE VEHICLES AND BETTER GRAPHICS (duh)