lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The Thread about everything to save space
Thread Tools Display Modes
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-04-2007, 06:08 AM   #1
deathclone
Rookie
 
deathclone's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 69
The Thread about everything to save space

from bigger ships to annoying lil brats who just yell at the game for being crap when its actully awsome to planets to other stuff this is the thread to post see starwarsphreak im trying tosave space this time!

...

it would be cool if there was like a secret mod thing for an XBOX and stuff so you dont have to buy a computer version of the game to make your own map and like do other really kwl stuff. And as i hav said before upgrades of troopers. And i also like the idea of changing the insides of ships because it would be cool if your in your own ship with your own technology and base then when you raid the enemy its totally diffrent thats what i want in the real games its fly to enemy OMG its the same wow! amazing that would be a cool change

...

another cool change WHATEVER YOU DO DONT CHANE THE MAIN VEHICLE OR GEONOSIS for the clones yea its tottaly awsome PS i also think its very unfair how the galactic war thing gets to play on alot of ep 1-3 maps when we cant even play on hoth for clones! i mean the AT-AT or what evers look like the geonosis clone vehical respawn thing and since rebles get ships droids could have s uper speacial level where there allowed there ships or we could let them use the reble thingys they fly in hoth


were back *droid guns load*

Last edited by tk102; 10-04-2007 at 08:59 PM. Reason: combining posts "to save space..." >:-|
deathclone is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-25-2008, 11:27 AM   #2
NL_Sudentor
Rookie
 
NL_Sudentor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Holland
Posts: 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathclone
from bigger ships to annoying lil brats who just yell at the game for being crap when its actully awsome to planets to other stuff this is the thread to post see starwarsphreak im trying tosave space this time!

...

it would be cool if there was like a secret mod thing for an XBOX and stuff so you dont have to buy a computer version of the game to make your own map and like do other really kwl stuff. And as i hav said before upgrades of troopers. And i also like the idea of changing the insides of ships because it would be cool if your in your own ship with your own technology and base then when you raid the enemy its totally diffrent thats what i want in the real games its fly to enemy OMG its the same wow! amazing that would be a cool change

...

another cool change WHATEVER YOU DO DONT CHANE THE MAIN VEHICLE OR GEONOSIS for the clones yea its tottaly awsome PS i also think its very unfair how the galactic war thing gets to play on alot of ep 1-3 maps when we cant even play on hoth for clones! i mean the AT-AT or what evers look like the geonosis clone vehical respawn thing and since rebles get ships droids could have s uper speacial level where there allowed there ships or we could let them use the reble thingys they fly in hoth

Mmmm.. A bit confusing for me with the text you wrote, but i think i agree with you.
Bigger capital ships were u can fight a war within.

And by the way you said something about AT - AT (imperial walkers) in hoth, well before the AT - AT there was that tank that you can see rolli'n in episode 3 on kashyyyk. It had many weels so it wil be very unlikely it will ever be used in hoth cuz that thing is way too fast.

And why would you want the clones on hoth, just stay to the timeline of battles from the movies


The place where I was raised they didn't gave us names, they gave us numbers!
Mine was.... 47

--------Smoki'n weed everyday-------
NL_Sudentor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-26-2008, 07:33 PM   #3
>General Havok<
Rookie
 
>General Havok<'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 38
Im still cleaning the crap from my underware, because of my recent discoverys since becoming a member here. Is there really gonna be a battlefrontIII ?


...................................Dance Party!..................................
:
>General Havok< is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-28-2008, 02:50 PM   #4
NL_Sudentor
Rookie
 
NL_Sudentor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Holland
Posts: 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by >General Havok<
Im still cleaning the crap from my underware, because of my recent discoverys since becoming a member here. Is there really gonna be a battlefrontIII ?
Yes it will come, somewhere in september i thought there will be a big column about it in our game magazine. (PU)


The place where I was raised they didn't gave us names, they gave us numbers!
Mine was.... 47

--------Smoki'n weed everyday-------
NL_Sudentor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-30-2008, 09:04 PM   #5
>General Havok<
Rookie
 
>General Havok<'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 38
WOOPIE! The crap is gone and the tears of joy have begun pouring from my not so inisent eyes!


...................................Dance Party!..................................
:
>General Havok< is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars: Battlefront (DICE) > General Discussion > The Thread about everything to save space

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:04 AM.

LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.