lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Unbeatable Juhani
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-13-2008, 08:45 PM   #1
The Daft Punk
Lurker

Unbeatable Juhani

So I downloaded the "Prequel Jedi Robes" mod for my game. I got some spiffy new robes, everyone is happy.

Except, now here I am at the grove mission, unable to beat Juhani. For some reason she's now wearing a set of the new Jedi Robes, which have the added bonus of regenerating +5 health every turn. Every turn, regardless of whether or not I hit her. So, of course, she owns my ass.

I think it might have something to do with the mod, but because I'm running on a Mac I'm not sure on how to uninstall it. I could completely re-install the game and install the patch afterwards, but that's a pain in the ass.

Can anyone offer any tips? I'd very much appreciate it.
The Daft Punk is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-13-2008, 08:53 PM   #2
Ctrl Alt Del
Uncreative User

Current Game: Dishonored
Forum Veteran 
To uninsntall it, simply remove the files you have put on the Override directory, or any other directory you may have used (I'm not familiarized with this mod). If you're not sure about what files you have altered, look on the zipped mod file you have downloaded and you'll see a list of the containing files. See which match and erase them for good.

By the way, isn't something about it on the Readme file?

Inspiration

.Bioshock inspiration.
Ctrl Alt Del is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-13-2008, 09:09 PM   #3
The Daft Punk
Lurker

I tried that. The skin changed to that of the normal Jedi robe, instead of her clothing, and she retained the health bonus.

Grrrr...
Old 01-13-2008, 09:15 PM   #4
Ctrl Alt Del
Uncreative User

Forum Veteran 
Then, friend, if ALL modded files are out, you'll have to unninstall or KSE your way in, by upgrading your stats for that fight and restoring your original numbers back after.

Inspiration

.Bioshock inspiration.
Old 01-13-2008, 09:16 PM   #5
The Daft Punk
Lurker

KSE...?
Old 01-13-2008, 09:38 PM   #6
Ctrl Alt Del
Uncreative User

Forum Veteran 
Easy-to-use tool to edit your save games. You can nearly everything; from changing your PC appearance to his/her stats.

You can get it here.

Inspiration

.Bioshock inspiration.
Old 01-14-2008, 04:12 AM   #7
Shem
Master of the Force

Current Game: Variations of games
10 year veteran! Veteran Modder Notable contributor Hot Topic Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Daft Punk
I tried that. The skin changed to that of the normal Jedi robe, instead of her clothing, and she retained the health bonus.

Grrrr...
After you uninstall it, you have to have a saved game before entering The Grove. The saved game memorizes the current Juhani that was spawned.

Before you uninstall, have you tried "buying" the new PC robes I provided? There is a Twi'lek merchant near the Ebon Hawk that has it along with some new goodies that have never been there before. It will give you extra protection and will also give you regeneration to your health as well. It would be good to read the readme file. I have noticed that some people forget to install one of the texture choices for that robe and complain that it looks like one of the default colors.

Interested in hosting a your KOTOR or TSL mod at FileFront? Send your mod HERE and we'll validate it as soon as we can! FileFront is a good way to get publicity for your mod as we get 1000's of visitors everyday. Is my LucasForum PM box full again? If you really need to reach me, PM me at YouTube under the username: Shem L -- Watch my KOTOR videos! Download my mods from FileFront!

Shem is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-15-2008, 09:49 PM   #8
Arcesious
Trolololololololololololo

Current Game: Mass Effect
Activate the invincibility cheat, then do the giveitem code to get yourself a coupl really powerful weapons, and thne pwn her!

Please feed the trolls. XD
Arcesious is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Padawan's Lounge > Unbeatable Juhani