lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Add two words game
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-28-2008, 12:26 PM   #401
Ghost Down

Darth Maul decided to sharpen bananas with his Ronco record vault, that he had been sharpening forks with till the Vietnam War was over. However, he then ran to the bathroom to get his fungus infested feet all nice and pretty for his mother's birthday because he was going to wear his nice new pair of black leather wing straps and chains. The only problem was they were lost in the big huge pile of garbage in the sink by the fridge. They opened the kitchen door and went insane when they saw massive pwnage induced by urluckyday and his sidekick having a n00bfest at the Halo tournament that was filled with stupid n00bs who always do n00bish Halo Scrabble.

Maul hollered,"It's time to face your doom, n00blets!" Several fans were enraged and proceded to bash Maul into chunky bits of disgusting black flesh. Darth Sidious then decided to get some poisonous apple cider for Darth Phobos, when Chuck Norris appeared and sent his ex-fans back to

Ghost Down is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-28-2008, 12:29 PM   #402
Da_man
CHEATER (Apparently)

Current Game: Team Fortress 2
Darth Maul decided to sharpen bananas with his Ronco record vault, that he had been sharpening forks with till the Vietnam War was over. However, he then ran to the bathroom to get his fungus infested feet all nice and pretty for his mother's birthday because he was going to wear his nice new pair of black leather wing straps and chains. The only problem was they were lost in the big huge pile of garbage in the sink by the fridge. They opened the kitchen door and went insane when they saw massive pwnage induced by urluckyday and his sidekick having a n00bfest at the Halo tournament that was filled with stupid n00bs who always do n00bish Halo Scrabble.

Maul hollered,"It's time to face your doom, n00blets!" Several fans were enraged and proceded to bash Maul into chunky bits of disgusting black flesh. Darth Sidious then decided to get some poisonous apple cider for Darth Phobos, when Chuck Norris appeared and sent his ex-fans back to the future

Da_man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-28-2008, 05:23 PM   #403
littleman794
Rookie

Maul hollered,"It's time to face your doom, n00blets!" Several fans were enraged and proceded to bash Maul into chunky bits of disgusting black flesh. Darth Sidious then decided to get some poisonous apple cider for Darth Phobos, when Chuck Norris appeared and sent his ex-fans back to the future to regain

Cry me a river, build me a bridge and get over it.
Music is like candy, it is only good without the rapper.
When all is said and done, too many people keep on saying and doing.
littleman794 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-28-2008, 11:16 PM   #404
Serpentine Cougar
Veteran

Current Game: Beneath A Steel Sky
Helpful! 

Maul hollered,"It's time to face your doom, n00blets!" Several fans were enraged and proceded to bash Maul into chunky bits of disgusting black flesh. Darth Sidious then decided to get some poisonous apple cider for Darth Phobos, when Chuck Norris appeared and sent his ex-fans back to the future to regain a little

Serpentine Cougar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-29-2008, 12:11 AM   #405
Da_man
CHEATER (Apparently)

Maul hollered,"It's time to face your doom, n00blets!" Several fans were enraged and proceded to bash Maul into chunky bits of disgusting black flesh. Darth Sidious then decided to get some poisonous apple cider for Darth Phobos, when Chuck Norris appeared and sent his ex-fans back to the future to regain a little diginity, when

Old 04-29-2008, 05:10 AM   #406
Totenkopf
English spoken in What

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member Forum Veteran 
Maul hollered,"It's time to face your doom, n00blets!" Several fans were enraged and proceded to bash Maul into chunky bits of disgusting black flesh. Darth Sidious then decided to get some poisonous apple cider for Darth Phobos, when Chuck Norris appeared and sent his ex-fans back to the future to regain a little diginity, when out of

Now, I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor, dumb bastard die for his country.---Patton

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism.---Teddy Roosevelt

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll make an exception.---Groucho

And if you all get killed, I'll piss on your graves.---Shaman Urdnot

How would you like to own a little bit of my foot in your ass.---Red Foreman
Totenkopf is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-29-2008, 12:24 PM   #407
JoeDoe 2.0
n - 1

Maul hollered,"It's time to face your doom, n00blets!" Several fans were enraged and proceded to bash Maul into chunky bits of disgusting black flesh. Darth Sidious then decided to get some poisonous apple cider for Darth Phobos, when Chuck Norris appeared and sent his ex-fans back to the future to regain a little diginity, when out of nowhere a

JoeDoe 2.0 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-29-2008, 02:46 PM   #408
littleman794
Rookie

Maul hollered,"It's time to face your doom, n00blets!" Several fans were enraged and proceded to bash Maul into chunky bits of disgusting black flesh. Darth Sidious then decided to get some poisonous apple cider for Darth Phobos, when Chuck Norris appeared and sent his ex-fans back to the future to regain a little diginity, when out of nowhere a black fox

Old 04-29-2008, 04:33 PM   #409
Totenkopf
English spoken in What

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member Forum Veteran 

Maul hollered,"It's time to face your doom, n00blets!" Several fans were enraged and proceded to bash Maul into chunky bits of disgusting black flesh. Darth Sidious then decided to get some poisonous apple cider for Darth Phobos, when Chuck Norris appeared and sent his ex-fans back to the future to regain a little diginity, when out of nowhere a black fox suddenly appeared

Now, I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor, dumb bastard die for his country.---Patton

Old 04-29-2008, 08:20 PM   #410
topshot
Loves Taffy

Maul hollered,"It's time to face your doom, n00blets!" Several fans were enraged and proceded to bash Maul into chunky bits of disgusting black flesh. Darth Sidious then decided to get some poisonous apple cider for Darth Phobos, when Chuck Norris appeared and sent his ex-fans back to the future to regain a little diginity, when out of nowhere a black fox suddenly appeared with pumpkins

"My name's not 'Adam We'........or is it????"
topshot is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-30-2008, 06:52 AM   #411
Totenkopf
English spoken in What

Maul hollered,"It's time to face your doom, n00blets!" Several fans were enraged and proceded to bash Maul into chunky bits of disgusting black flesh. Darth Sidious then decided to get some poisonous apple cider for Darth Phobos, when Chuck Norris appeared and sent his ex-fans back to the future to regain a little diginity, when out of nowhere a black fox suddenly appeared with pumpkins the size

Old 04-30-2008, 09:28 AM   #412
littleman794
Rookie

Maul hollered,"It's time to face your doom, n00blets!" Several fans were enraged and proceded to bash Maul into chunky bits of disgusting black flesh. Darth Sidious then decided to get some poisonous apple cider for Darth Phobos, when Chuck Norris appeared and sent his ex-fans back to the future to regain a little diginity, when out of nowhere a black fox suddenly appeared with pumpkins the size of a laptop

Old 05-01-2008, 11:26 PM   #413
Serpentine Cougar
Veteran

Helpful! 
Maul hollered,"It's time to face your doom, n00blets!" Several fans were enraged and proceded to bash Maul into chunky bits of disgusting black flesh. Darth Sidious then decided to get some poisonous apple cider for Darth Phobos, when Chuck Norris appeared and sent his ex-fans back to the future to regain a little diginity, when out of nowhere a black fox suddenly appeared with pumpkins the size of a laptop and died.

Old 05-05-2008, 10:41 AM   #414
littleman794
Rookie

Maul hollered,"It's time to face your doom, n00blets!" Several fans were enraged and proceded to bash Maul into chunky bits of disgusting black flesh. Darth Sidious then decided to get some poisonous apple cider for Darth Phobos, when Chuck Norris appeared and sent his ex-fans back to the future to regain a little diginity, when out of nowhere a black fox suddenly appeared with pumpkins the size of laptops and died.

The moral

Old 05-05-2008, 04:48 PM   #415
Totenkopf
English spoken in What

Maul hollered,"It's time to face your doom, n00blets!" Several fans were enraged and proceded to bash Maul into chunky bits of disgusting black flesh. Darth Sidious then decided to get some poisonous apple cider for Darth Phobos, when Chuck Norris appeared and sent his ex-fans back to the future to regain a little diginity, when out of nowhere a black fox suddenly appeared with pumpkins the size of laptops and died.

The moral of the

Old 05-05-2008, 04:59 PM   #416
topshot
Loves Taffy

The moral of the pumpkin was

Old 05-05-2008, 10:46 PM   #417
Da_man
CHEATER (Apparently)

The moral of the pumpkin was don't eat

Old 05-05-2008, 11:47 PM   #418
Serpentine Cougar
Veteran

Helpful! 

The moral of the pumpkin was don't eat poisonous apple

Old 05-06-2008, 05:59 PM   #419
littleman794
Rookie

The moral of the pumpkin was don't eat poisonous apple Yoda flavoured

Old 05-06-2008, 07:28 PM   #420
JoeDoe 2.0
n - 1

Maul hollered,"It's time to face your doom, n00blets!" Several fans were enraged and proceeded to bash Maul into chunky bits of disgusting black flesh. Darth Sidious then decided to get some poisonous apple cider for Darth Phobos, when Chuck Norris appeared and sent his ex-fans back to the future to regain a little dignity, when out of nowhere a black fox suddenly appeared with pumpkins the size of laptops and died.

The moral of the pumpkin was don't eat poisonous apples, Yoda flavored ones are

JoeDoe 2.0 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-06-2008, 08:34 PM   #421
Totenkopf
English spoken in What

Maul hollered,"It's time to face your doom, n00blets!" Several fans were enraged and proceeded to bash Maul into chunky bits of disgusting black flesh. Darth Sidious then decided to get some poisonous apple cider for Darth Phobos, when Chuck Norris appeared and sent his ex-fans back to the future to regain a little dignity, when out of nowhere a black fox suddenly appeared with pumpkins the size of laptops and died.

The moral of the pumpkin was don't eat poisonous apples, Yoda flavored ones are especially tasty.

Old 05-07-2008, 06:59 PM   #422
littleman794
Rookie

The moral of the pumpkin was don't eat poisonous apples, Yoda flavored ones are especially tasty.

The End?

Old 05-07-2008, 08:40 PM   #423
Da_man
CHEATER (Apparently)

The End?

Not yet.

Ha!

Old 05-07-2008, 09:45 PM   #424
topshot
Loves Taffy

The End?

Not yet.

Ha!

It's begun......

Old 05-07-2008, 09:47 PM   #425
Ferc Kast
Modder

Current Game: SWTOR
Helpful! Forum Veteran Contest winner - Fan Fiction Veteran Modder 
The End?

Not yet.

Ha!

It's begun......

The dawn
Ferc Kast is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-08-2008, 01:37 PM   #426
Totenkopf
English spoken in What

The End?

Not yet.

Ha!

It's begun......

The dawn of mankind

Old 05-08-2008, 06:48 PM   #427
topshot
Loves Taffy

The End?

Not yet.

Ha!

It's begun......

The dawn of mankind.

Tomatokind's worst

Old 05-08-2008, 11:54 PM   #428
Serpentine Cougar
Veteran

Helpful! 
The End?

Not yet.

Ha!

It's begun......

The dawn of mankind.

Tomatokind's worst idea yet!

Old 05-09-2008, 11:46 AM   #429
littleman794
Rookie

The End?

Not yet.

Ha!

It's begun......

The dawn of mankind.

Buckle up, for

Old 05-09-2008, 12:05 PM   #430
topshot
Loves Taffy

The End?

Not yet.

Ha!

It's begun......

The dawn of mankind.

Buckle up, for Tomato Devil

Old 05-09-2008, 02:43 PM   #431
Totenkopf
English spoken in What

The End?

Not yet.

Ha!

It's begun......

The dawn of mankind.

Buckle up, for Tomato Devil and his

Old 05-09-2008, 03:50 PM   #432
Da_man
CHEATER (Apparently)

The dawn of mankind.

Buckle up, for Tomato Devil and his evil Mini-me

Old 05-09-2008, 05:45 PM   #433
Totenkopf
English spoken in What

The dawn of mankind.

Buckle up, for Tomato Devil and his evil Mini-me promise to

Old 05-09-2008, 08:00 PM   #434
topshot
Loves Taffy

The dawn of mankind.

Buckle up, for Tomato Devil and his evil Mini-me promise to conquer the

Old 05-09-2008, 08:22 PM   #435
Rev7
I'm a Mage

Current Game: CoD 5 WaW; Skate 2
Helpful! 
The dawn of mankind.

Buckle up, for Tomato Devil and his evil Mini-me promise to conquer the entire eastern

Rev7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-09-2008, 09:18 PM   #436
Totenkopf
English spoken in What

The dawn of mankind.

Buckle up, for Tomato Devil and his evil Mini-me promise to conquer the entire eastern African nation

Old 05-10-2008, 01:24 AM   #437
Da_man
CHEATER (Apparently)

The dawn of mankind.

Buckle up, for Tomato Devil and his evil Mini-me promise to conquer the entire eastern African nation with giant

Old 05-10-2008, 09:20 AM   #438
topshot
Loves Taffy

The dawn of mankind.

Buckle up, for Tomato Devil and his evil Mini-me promise to conquer the entire eastern African nation with giant spandex wearing

(This is getting slightly ridiculous.....oh well.....)

Old 05-11-2008, 06:06 AM   #439
Sabretooth
鬼龍院皐月

The dawn of mankind.

Buckle up, for Tomato Devil and his evil Mini-me promise to conquer the entire eastern African nation with giant spandex wearing barista giraffes.

Sabretooth is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-11-2008, 11:50 PM   #440
Serpentine Cougar
Veteran

Helpful! 
Buckle up, for Tomato Devil and his evil Mini-me promise to conquer the entire eastern African nation with giant spandex wearing barista giraffes. That's what

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Community Discussion > General LFNetwork Forums > Community Discussion > General Forum Games > Add two words game