lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: (K1) Belaya's New Look
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-01-2008, 01:30 PM   #41
rictus135

I can make her stronger, no problems. That is a simple .utc edit and is easier than the reskin! I know which head you mean, but what sort of coloring do you want? Gold/blonde, dirty blond, light brown, dark brown, black, red/orange for the hair?
And do you just want to keep her caucasian? Pale or tanned? Or say black, asian, latino or purple-with-pink-polka-dots.
Would you like her to have lipstick? and if so what color? Or perhaps just on the darkside version she wears lipstick.
Do you want darkside tattooes? (I know you wanted sith eyes)
And what about her eyes? Blue, green, grey, brown, dark brown, black, yellow, purple?

There are 10 types of people in the world.
Those who understand binary and those who don't.

I'm not too fat. I'm alive aren't I?
rictus135 is offline   you may:
Old 04-01-2008, 01:55 PM   #42
Darth Payne
I Am Revan, I Remember.

Current Game: DS3, Alien: Colonial Marines
Thanks rictus, you're the best.

A black color for the hair would be perfect.

A tanned caucasian skin color would also be perfect.

No lipstick. (Never really liked that on any jedi skin)

And i don't think Belaya would have any Dark Side Tatoos yet. (Don't usually like them)

As for her eyes? I'd really like it if you could make them a bright blue, before she has the sith eyes.

http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/newblack/pederskomsvold.jpg
Formerly known as: Danyael27
My mods at KotorFiles: K1 Robe Stat Boost, TSL Jedi Robe Stat Boost, Jedi Fight Training.
Quando omni flunkus moritati - the motto of the Possum Lodge, Pseudo-Latin for 'when all else fails, play dead.'

SW: Invasion 05,P16 -(Spraug: Seriously? A Wookie with a lightsaber? Thats just overkill.
Darth Payne is offline   you may:
Old 04-01-2008, 05:02 PM   #43
Zerimar Nyliram

Forum Veteran 
Hey, can you also make the option of not having a dark side transition at all for those of us who are not fond of them? That's really the only thing keeping me from using the current reskin that's out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a silly noob View Post
YOURS VERY SLOW ! PLS NEW PROGRESSS PLS NEW UPDATES PLS DARK FORCES FİNAL VERSİON İ CAN WAİTİNG KOTF PART 1 RELEASED 5 YEAR AND İTS 1 MAN ( OSMAN GUNYAZ DEVELOPERS ) BUT YOURS VERY PEOPLE İ CANT WAİTİNG 5 YEARS
Zerimar Nyliram is offline   you may:
Old 04-01-2008, 06:08 PM   #44
Darth Payne
I Am Revan, I Remember.

Making the DS look optional has been done before.

All that would need to be done is keep the DS transition files in a seperate folder in the mod so that each user could pick and choose what they want.

My mods at KotorFiles: K1 Robe Stat Boost, TSL Jedi Robe Stat Boost, Jedi Fight Training.
Quando omni flunkus moritati - the motto of the Possum Lodge, Pseudo-Latin for 'when all else fails, play dead.'

SW: Invasion 05,P16 -(Spraug: Seriously? A Wookie with a lightsaber? Thats just overkill.
Old 04-02-2008, 07:34 AM   #45
ganoesparan06
Rookie

Im really hoping for a Belaya mod that has substance tbh.

"Superior training and superior weaponry have, when taken together, a geometric effect on overall military strength. Well-trained, well-equipped troops can stand up to many more times their lesser brethren than linear arithmetic would seem to indicate." - Colonel Corazon Santiago, Spartan Battle Manual : SMAC
ganoesparan06 is offline   you may:
Old 04-05-2008, 04:28 PM   #46
Darth Payne
I Am Revan, I Remember.

Any updates on this?

I am tingling in anticipation.

(Sorry if i seem pushy, it was my sisters birthdat tody and i think i drank to much soda. Got a bit of a sugar rush at the moment.)

Ok, since warnings and PM's to clean up your posting habits and follow the posted rules are not changing your posting habits... you leave me no choice... this thread closed for 'bumping'. Expect a Final Warning PM soon. -RH

Last edited by RedHawke; 04-07-2008 at 06:28 PM.
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Modding requests > (K1) Belaya's New Look