lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Quake 4 Question
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-06-2008, 11:41 PM   #1
DarthVandar205

Quake 4 Question

I dont know how many of you here play Quake 4 (singleplayer) on xbox360 but I wanted to ask a question about it. Does anyone use the cheat codes on there? Ive tried using the ones i found online in every combination possible and they still dont take effect. What confuses me is that part of the codes say "up, down, left, right" etc and I dont know what that means. Im not sure if theyre talking about using the sticks or the d-pad or what. I know what the "a,x,b,y,red,green,blue,yellow" thing means though. Heres a copy of the cheats so you know what im talking about. Any help would be appreciated. I was actually hoping there was a site online that had lil pictures of he buttons im supposed to push but no such luck. Also I cant go to any "official" sources for help cuz theyd just tell me they dont deal with stuff like that. Im just trying to find out if im hitting the wrong buttons or if theres something wrong with my controller. I wanted to use these because theres parts of the game I cant get past without a great deal of difficulty unless I use them.

Quote:
Codes
Cheats
Bring up the Objecrives screen, this doesn't pause so make sure you're safe, then enter these codes in quickly. For the Never Die cheat, make sure you don't fall into an abyss.

Code Effect
B, A, X, Y, left, right, left Ammo Refill
Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A Get Everything
Down, up, down, down, up, right, left, right, Y, X, X, A Never Die

Cheats
While playing press BACK (next to the X-GUIDE button) and input the following codes: (Unverified)

Load up ... UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, RED, GREEN
Restore life ... RED, GREEN, RED, GREEN, UP, UP, DOWN, BLUE
Restock ammo ... RED, GREEN, BLUE, YELLOW, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT
Invulnerability ... DOWN, UP, DOWN, DOWN, UP, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, YELLOW, BLUE, BLUE, GREEN
Submitted by mircymirdir
DarthVandar205 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > The Outlander Club > Quake 4 Question