lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: KOTOR needed for TSL? (XBOX)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-08-2008, 12:33 PM   #1
biggs33
Lurker

KOTOR needed for TSL? (XBOX)

Can someone help a noob? Played through KOTOR on Xbox, want to play TSL on 360, but heard I should not:

1) If you have a KOTOR save on your Xbox and play TSL on the same Xbox, something different happens in the game when the original save is there? Does it need to be a LS or DS save?

2) Playing TSL on 360 is buggier and should not be done anyway?

I know PC would be better, but not an option. Thanks for any help!
biggs33 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-08-2008, 03:55 PM   #2
mimartin
TOR ate my KotOR

Current Game: TOR/FO:NV
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggs33
Can someone help a noob? Played through KOTOR on Xbox, want to play TSL on 360, but heard I should not:
1). If you have a KOTOR save on your Xbox and play TSL on the same Xbox, something different happens in the game when the original save is there? Does it need to be a LS or DS save?
Not true. Saves on KOTOR do not affect anything on the TSL. The PC will be asked questions in conversations that will determine how you played KOTOR. Just pay attention, especially during the early part of the game, to what the NPC are saying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggs33
2) Playing TSL on 360 is buggier and should not be done anyway?
Download the update for the 360. I've had no real problem playing it on the 360, other than some audio glitches. Other than that TSL is just as glitchy on the 360 as it was on the original Xbox or the PC. I actually found TSL to work better than KOTOR on the 360. Most like KOTOR game play and story better, but some of us weirder ones actually like TSLís story better.

Welcome to the Forum.

mimartin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-08-2008, 09:13 PM   #3
DarthVandar205

Does anyone know if theyre going to fix the audio glitch with KOTOR 1/2 on the xbox360?
DarthVandar205 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-09-2008, 01:48 AM   #4
biggs33
Lurker

Thanks for the info!
biggs33 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Padawan's Lounge > KOTOR needed for TSL? (XBOX)