lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: TEAM HUTT IS PROUD TO PRESENT, SLEHEYRON!
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-29-2010, 09:05 AM   #41
salam263
Rookie

Current Game: kotor, tsl
oh, ok.. well that sucks...
salam263 is offline   you may:
Old 09-29-2010, 09:37 AM   #42
Phildevil

Well no it does not. Disbeliever is talented and his work is professionnal grade, just about as much as James Culley's (Sith-j-cull) work is for Jedi Knight Academy...

Last edited by Phildevil; 09-29-2010 at 09:49 AM.
Phildevil is offline   you may:
Old 09-29-2010, 04:46 PM   #43
Qui-Gon Glenn
Necessary Roughneck

Current Game: ME3MP, Arkham Origins
Folder extraordinaire Helpful! Forum Veteran Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by salam263 View Post
oh, ok.. well that sucks...
Yup... it sucks having to play an area that is completely made from scratch, devoid of any publisher or developer constraints. Something made entirely from creativity by a talented and giving soul, it would suck to play that.

What did you want to play salam? An area that was wiped out by the developers except for a few scraps? Ask Darth Insidious, he can probably give you the modules, which you may be able to warp to, and stand immovable because nothing was finished. You can "play" that and then see if modder's works are better than that.

Want to play a game of ME3MP?
Qui-Gon_Glenn on the software of which we shall not name.... add me and the enemy shall fall in chunks of crimson salsa
Qui-Gon Glenn is offline   you may:
Old 09-29-2010, 07:55 PM   #44
Sithspecter
Big things are coming...

Current Game: Mechwarrior II: Mercenaries
Contest winner - Modding Forum Veteran Veteran Modder LFN Staff Member 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qui-Gon Glenn View Post
Yup... it sucks having to play an area that is completely made from scratch, devoid of any publisher or developer constraints. Something made entirely from creativity by a talented and giving soul, it would suck to play that.

What did you want to play salam? An area that was wiped out by the developers except for a few scraps? Ask Darth Insidious, he can probably give you the modules, which you may be able to warp to, and stand immovable because nothing was finished. You can "play" that and then see if modder's works are better than that.
Actually, I think he was referring to the conversation on the previous page, in which he asked if the mod was still active or not. The disappointment stems from this I believe.

Sithspecter is offline   you may:
Old 09-29-2010, 08:14 PM   #45
Qui-Gon Glenn
Necessary Roughneck

Current Game: ME3MP, Arkham Origins
Folder extraordinaire Helpful! Forum Veteran Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sithspecter View Post
Actually, I think he was referring to the conversation on the previous page, in which he asked if the mod was still active or not. The disappointment stems from this I believe.
If that is the case, salam, I understand and share your minor pain.

I also ask you to understand how enormous an undertaking it is to make a planet from scratch... so enormous that many great modders, including Sithspecter, have hung it up rather than see it finished... it is too much for one person to do on their spare/hobby time, especially the young kids that make up the most enthusiastic part of the modding community.... life is constantly throwing curves at them, and time goes from abundance to scarcity as soon as High School ends :|

I don't like it either.... I would love to Peter Pan it if I could....

I hope that I didn't offend you SS, or your thread.

Want to play a game of ME3MP?
Qui-Gon_Glenn on the software of which we shall not name.... add me and the enemy shall fall in chunks of crimson salsa
Qui-Gon Glenn is offline   you may:
Old 09-29-2010, 10:22 PM   #46
Sithspecter
Big things are coming...

Current Game: Mechwarrior II: Mercenaries
Contest winner - Modding Forum Veteran Veteran Modder LFN Staff Member 
Ah, you didn't! You could say that these models look horrible, and I would completely agree with you. Anyways, this thread is completely outdated, and should probably honestly be closed since there is no more work to be done on this mod.

Sithspecter is offline   you may:
Old 10-02-2010, 05:37 AM   #47
salam263
Rookie

Current Game: kotor, tsl
what i meant was as sithspector said, it's a shame that it's not active... and i probably don't know how big and hard it would be to create something that huge... sorry
salam263 is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Taris Upper City Emporium > TEAM HUTT IS PROUD TO PRESENT, SLEHEYRON!