lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Yuka Laka Droid shop problem
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-25-2014, 03:47 PM   #1
scorch2
Lurker

Yuka Laka Droid shop problem

When I installed a certain mod, called "EnterJabbasPalace project", it made me unable to enter Yuka Lakas droid shop on Tatooine where HK-47 is, because of this, I've have uninstalled the mod and reinstalled KOTOR 1 but the problem still persists and I think it has something to do with a modules file being missing but yet again I reinstalled KOTOR 1 so there shouldn't be a problem. Any ideas?

Thanks.

You must either conquer and rule or serve and lose, suffer or triumph, be the anvil or the hammer

- Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe, German writer and polymath

Read over and over again the campaigns of Alexander, Hannibal, Caesar, Gustavus, Turenne, Eugene, and Frederic... This is the only way to become a great general and master of the secrets of the art of war

- Napoleon Bonaparte, French Emperor and general
scorch2 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Yuka Laka Droid shop problem