lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Atton on Dxun/Onderon?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-08-2008, 06:38 AM   #1
SConrad
Rookie

Atton on Dxun/Onderon?

Since it's been a long time since I last played TSL, and I don't remember all the details of it. I just completed Dxun (first visit) and set off with Mandalore to Onderon.

I haven't been able to bring Atton with me on Dxun--he's been repairing the ship. Now that I'm about to leave/already have left Dxun, he's still unavailable. Have I encountered a bug or is he not meant to be available on Onderon either?

I've Googled the issue but came up empty-handed. Some walkthroughs say it's possible to influence him on Onderon, which would suggest that he should be available.

I would be very grateful if somebody could shed some light on whether Atton supposed to be available at any point of the Dxun/Onderon visit, and in that case, when.

Thanks in advance!

SConrad is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-08-2008, 08:01 AM   #2
Jammy-Jedi
Rookie

No thats normal you can't play Atton while your on Dxun or Onderon, but you can on your second visit.

This is a story you will tell your grandchildren; and mightily bored they'll be.
Jammy-Jedi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-08-2008, 09:00 AM   #3
Ctrl Alt Del
Uncreative User

Current Game: Dishonored
Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SConrad
I haven't been able to bring Atton with me on Dxun--he's been repairing the ship. Now that I'm about to leave/already have left Dxun, he's still unavailable. Have I encountered a bug or is he not meant to be available on Onderon either?
As you said, he's on Dxun repairing the Hawk and since there's only place for three people on the shuttle Mandalore gives you...

Inspiration

.Bioshock inspiration.
Ctrl Alt Del is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-08-2008, 03:36 PM   #4
SConrad
Rookie

Thanks! It's a shame that I can't, but at least I won't go worried that something's messed up with the game.

SConrad is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-08-2008, 05:05 PM   #5
Ctrl Alt Del
Uncreative User

Current Game: Dishonored
Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SConrad
Thanks! It's a shame that I can't, but at least I won't go worried that something's messed up with the game.
spoiler:
Don't worry. As Jammy said, you'll be able to bring him on the next visit.

Inspiration

.Bioshock inspiration.
Ctrl Alt Del is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Padawan's Lounge > Atton on Dxun/Onderon?