lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Help With Choosing a Class
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-14-2009, 10:07 AM   #1
The Witch King
Lurker

Help With Choosing a Class

Hi guys, I'm new here. Just wondering what army and troop class you would recommend to get better with. I basically just use the regular trooper most of the time.

Thanks

"I know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
The Witch King is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-14-2009, 11:48 AM   #2
Rinku
kad'la tracinya be abiik

Current Game: SWBF, Pokemon SS
Welcome to LF The Witch King !!

I would getting better with the Scout (sniper) and Arc (heavy weapons); those are the ones I use .

But really I would say you have to play multiple matches, each using a different class. I would make the AI difficulty hard seeing as that is the closest to online opponents you can get. Additionally, I would play the matches on the same map. After each match I would then write down what you liked and what you didn't like about the class you used; and when you are completely done decide which class (or classes) you like the most/ you did the best with.

Rinku is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-14-2009, 12:25 PM   #3
Alexrd

Current Game: UEFA Euro 2004
Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Witch King View Post
Hi guys, I'm new here. Just wondering what army and troop class you would recommend to get better with. I basically just use the regular trooper most of the time.

Thanks
It depends of the map. If the map is wide and open, the normal trooper or the sniper are the best. If it's a closed map with many objects, then the engineer or heavy trooper are the best.
Alexrd is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-14-2009, 01:30 PM   #4
Pho3nix
#rekt

Forum Veteran 
Pilot! it offers the most challenge in my opinion.

Pho3nix is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-14-2009, 08:05 PM   #5
The Witch King
Lurker

Does anyone have tips to using the Dark Trooper's spray gun better or any sniping tips?

Thanks

"I know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
The Witch King is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-15-2009, 05:55 AM   #6
Alexrd

Current Game: UEFA Euro 2004
Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Witch King View Post
Does anyone have tips to using the Dark Trooper's spray gun better or any sniping tips?
Sniping tips? Go to a high place with enough cover. But don't stay there after you shoot someone, or you'll reveal you position.
Alexrd is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-15-2009, 10:18 AM   #7
Rinku
kad'la tracinya be abiik

Current Game: SWBF, Pokemon SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexrd View Post
Sniping tips? Go to a high place with enough cover. But don't stay there after you shoot someone, or you'll reveal you position.
QFT

Don't take a long time getting to where you want to snipe from, and while going to your sniping spot use your pistol not the sniper rifle as your weapon.
Obviously go for head-shots.
Don't forget you have a re-con droid that can shoot/call in airstrikes.

Rinku is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront > Strategy > Help With Choosing a Class