lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The Party Members of KOTOR 3
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-26-2008, 10:26 AM   #41
i_shot_the_jedi
Rookie

I'd like to see the player character be a former Sith from the Jedi Civil War, imprisoned by the Republic on some odd world on the edge of the Unknown Regions. Kessel for example would be a perfect choice, what with all those ancient tombs and ruins scattered around on the surface.

Our Sith character would be an ideal follow on from Revan and the Exile, giving a "modern Sith" view on the greater evil of the "True Sith"; to be redeemed or taken back down the familiar dark path at your leisure. That said, we don't want the PC to be a clone of Riddick...

Talking about Kessel, I think Urai Fen would make a good Knights III party member: if you're going to have a 4000 year old alien feature prominently in Empire at War: Forces of Corruption, you may as well have him doing something interesting in at least one of those millennia (we may as well throw in a storyline concerning the "Carbonite Sith Army" too). If the True Sith are indeed members of the Sith species, a renegade Massassi wouldn't go amiss either.

I would prefer to keep the pool of selectable characters relatively small, and certainly no larger than in The Sith Lords: too many, and you run the risk of diluting the story and losing depth of character.

Great minds discuss ideas.
Average minds discuss events.
Shallow minds discuss people.
Which are you?
i_shot_the_jedi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-26-2008, 11:25 AM   #42
JCarter426

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_shot_the_jedi
I'd like to see the player character be a former Sith from the Jedi Civil War, imprisoned by the Republic on some odd world on the edge of the Unknown Regions.
I've been thinking of something similar, recently--a Sith deserter, like Atton. Though I'd still prefer the PC to be the Exile.

As for the party members...I think ten is a good number. It allows for some variety, especially if you have LS/DS- or male/female PC-only characters. Though there were some slight problems with this in K2, because, of course, the game was rushed. If the developers of K3 were given enough time, however, there'd be no problem.

JCarter426 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-03-2008, 02:33 PM   #43
loki-cat
Rookie

I think a whole new group would be a good idea. Maybe even, oh my god, a different ship then the Ebon Hawk that the PC can pilot (no galaxy map). I would also keep the party grey and let your actions sway them.

As far as make up of the party, mostly different species just for fun: trandosian bounty hunter, disgruntled Sith or Republic soldier, only one droid (an astromech of some type), a second Jedi Knight but inexperienced (maybe a longhaired Cathar -possible love interest for PC), a jedi teacher figure (maybe agri or med core; wookie just for fun), twilek pirate/smuggler to know planets and security/stealth (1 love interest for PC), can't think of the other three right now.
loki-cat is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-09-2008, 08:31 PM   #44
HdVaderII
I am le sad.

Current Game: Dark Forces. Yeah.
a new party would be a great idea, but I really liked Bastilla. And Carth. And t3, and HK. Any party members would have to have good detailed k1 like sidequests. The TSL ones just weren't that good. Actually, on second thought, a totally new party wouldn't be all that amazing.

Are you one of those poor Macintosh gamers that are in the possession of Empire at War, yet because of the scarcity of Mac players out there you have nobody to play against? If you are, PM me if you want to set up a game.
HdVaderII is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-10-2008, 03:46 PM   #45
Sgt. Strike
Rookie

I think a larger party pool could add to the storyline, as well as being able to add another party member, just one more. The thing is, is that there should be new characters, and some old ones. The old characters should be teachers, much like the masters were in K1 and TSL. There should also be a new ship, at least to start out with. Maybe a different ship, and bring back the Ebon Hawk to add to the storyline, as well, much like at the beginning of TSL. I think that the new ship should be the one to take the pc around in, and the Hawk as Revan and Exile's ship. One more thing, more planets, and even areas on planets.

When everything else fails, CHEAT!
Sgt. Strike is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-10-2008, 06:16 PM   #46
Jedi Master Aagin
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Don*
But Jolee's dead.
NO! I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THIS! JOLEE CANT DIE! HE CANT!!!!!
IF REVAN WAS A CANON LS'er THAT MEANS JOLEE LIVED PAST THE TEMPLE!!!
I DONT KNOW ANYTHING THAT CAN KILL HIM EXCEPT THE EXILE AND REVAN!
JOLEE JUST CANT DIE!

Please refrain from typing in all caps, it is hard for people to read and thusly is annoying. -RH

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the force.

Last edited by RedHawke; 04-10-2008 at 10:21 PM.
Jedi Master Aagin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-10-2008, 06:22 PM   #47
JCarter426

He's dead. It's implied in K2. He probably died at Katarr. Either that, or he's lost in the woods somewhere. But the former is more likely.

Old 04-11-2008, 08:53 AM   #48
Q
The one who knocks

Current Game: Mowing down neos with my M60
LF Jester Forum Veteran Helpful! 
^^^
Where in K2 is it implied that Jolee is dead?

I'm curious, as I've played through K2 many, many times and don't remember that being mentioned.

"They should rename the team to the Washington Government Sucks. Put Obama on the helmet. Line the entire walls of the stadium with the actual text of the ACA.
Fix their home team score on the board to the debt clock, they can win every game 17,000,000,000,000 to 24. Losing team gets taxed by the IRS 100%, then droned."
-Toker
Q is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-11-2008, 09:59 AM   #49
Miltiades
Death... by Exile

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire 
Neither did I. It's not even sure Jolee joined the ranks of the Jedi again, let alone go to the Jedi's Conclave at Katarr.
Miltiades is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-11-2008, 10:00 AM   #50
JCarter426

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qliveur
Two things:

1. It's implied that all Jedi, save Revan and the Jedi you meet in the game, are dead.
2. As the Disciple says:

"...the teachings of Master Arca, the adventures of Jolee Bindo on the Rimward Missions. All of these things are in danger of being lost, forever."

If Jolee were alive, why would his adventures be in danger of being lost?

As I said, it's never stated that he is dead; however, it is implied.

Last edited by JCarter426; 04-11-2008 at 10:26 AM.
Old 04-11-2008, 10:14 AM   #51
JD-Rom
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qliveur
^^^

I'm curious, as I've played through K2 many, many times and don't remember that being mentioned.
It's purely speculation, as even the wikia stated the uncertainty of whether he survived the Jedi Purge, the Sith Triumvirate Assassins, and/or Nihilus' consuming of all life on Katarr, since there's still no canon form of media about it.

I myself prefer to think that since he maintained quite a sense of neutrality, he probably left the Jedi Order again, was able to escape these things undetected, and that he ended up on some uncivilized planet bustling with life, covered in swamp gas, and filled with swamp bog and ended up living in a small, wooden hut for the remainder of his life... I mean, if Yoda and Obi-Wan, strong and practically blindingly bright in the light side of the Force and prominent Jedi, could survive a galaxy-wide Jedi purge AND a formation of a new Galactic Empire being headed by a very powerful Sith Lord who masterminded all of this, then couldn't good--er, neutral ol' Jolee Bindo? He's learned to survive in rather harsh conditions (hostile wildife, dark side energies from the Star Map, etc.) before, and he's been in risky missions (like smuggling) before, so I would say that he would have a very good, if not definite, chance of surviving. [/jolee fan theory]
JD-Rom is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-11-2008, 11:57 AM   #52
Miltiades
Death... by Exile

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCarter426
1. It's implied that all Jedi, save Revan and the Jedi you meet in the game, are dead.
In the beginning of TSL, the Exile was considered the only Jedi alive. We now know that's not true. The Jedi Masters also say that other Jedi went into hiding, and left the Jedi way behind. Apparently, Deesra Luur Jada was one of the survivors, implying it's most likely other Jedi we don't hear about in TSL have survived the Jedi Purge.

Quote:
2. As the Disciple says:

"...the teachings of Master Arca, the adventures of Jolee Bindo on the Rimward Missions. All of these things are in danger of being lost, forever."

The Disciple was talking about what was being recorded in the Jedi Archives. Whether Jolee Bindo is dead or not, if he's not around to tell them, no one will know. Nothing here implies Jolee Bindo's dead.
Old 04-11-2008, 12:10 PM   #53
JCarter426

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miltiades
The Disciple was talking about what was being recorded in the Jedi Archives. Whether Jolee Bindo is dead or not, if he's not around to tell them, no one will know. Nothing here implies Jolee Bindo's dead.
Well, why isn't he around to tell them?

Oh, and Deesra is in K2, if I recall correctly, so he falls under the category of "the Jedi you meet in the game".

Of course, the one person who tells us that there are no other Jedi is Kreia. When she says that all that remains of the Jedi are in the Enclave (and there aren't any there), she's probably speaking metaphorically. As I said, it's never stated in K2 that Jolee is dead. But it is implied.

Old 04-11-2008, 12:48 PM   #54
Miltiades
Death... by Exile

Quote:
Well, why isn't he around to tell them?
Uh... because he's in hiding, maybe? Or because he's just hard to find? Death isn't the only possible reason, you know.

Quote:
Oh, and Deesra is in K2, if I recall correctly, so he falls under the category of "the Jedi you meet in the game".
I'm pretty sure Deesra's not in TSL. He's in KotOR, however.
Old 04-11-2008, 12:58 PM   #55
JCarter426

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miltiades
Uh... because he's in hiding, maybe? Or because he's just hard to find? Death isn't the only possible reason, you know.
Yes, I get the point.

Quote:
I'm pretty sure Deesra's not in TSL. He's in KotOR, however.
Isn't he the one with the kinrath gland on Dantooine?

Old 04-11-2008, 01:02 PM   #56
Bee Hoon
ngom ngom ngom

Forum Veteran Veteran Fan Fic Author LFN Staff Member Helpful! 
Why does no one want party members of K1/K2 to unite and go tromping around looking for Revan/Exile/both? >:3

Would be problematic to implement though, even if I would love Exile as PC again.

The sun goes down and the sky reddens, pain grows sharp.
light dwindles. Then is evening
when jasmine flowers open, the deluded say.
But evening is the great brightening dawn
when crested cocks crow all through the tall city
and evening is the whole day
for those without their lovers

-Kuruntokai 234, translated by A.K. Ramanujan

[Fic] Shreds of a Dying Belief
Bee Hoon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-11-2008, 01:11 PM   #57
JCarter426

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee Hoon
Why does no one want party members of K1/K2 to unite and go tromping around looking for Revan/Exile/both? >:3
Well, I'm not sure if my reasons are the same as everyone else's, but...

The main reason I want almost all new party members is that it would be really dull to just have the same party members with the same stories that we've heard before. With K2, the entire crew was new, except for three (HK, T3, and Canderous, of course). But even they had new roles; T3 was obviously hiding something from the Exile, HK was focused on facilitating communication with the HK-50s, and Canderous' new goal was to reunite the clans. So they each had a new story to tell (or not tell).

Now, that's all good. And I'm sure the developers of K3 could pull it off too. But it would be much easier to just start with a (mostly) new crew.

Old 04-11-2008, 01:21 PM   #58
Miltiades
Death... by Exile

Quote:
Isn't he the one with the kinrath gland on Dantooine?
After a quick search, the Twi'lek is called Ahrnell. he was a Mercenary, by the way, so not Deesra.
Old 04-11-2008, 01:28 PM   #59
JCarter426

My mistake.

Old 04-11-2008, 02:40 PM   #60
luckyariot
Rookie

Actually, Deestra DID survive, cause there was an entry of his, visiting the remains of the Dantooine enclave and finding the remains of the Jedi Masters, in The Essential Guide to the Force.

But I like the idea of a fairly long game with characters that come and go. This leaves room for some old favs, new faces, and gives us a larger number of PMs in total. But I'd prefer a few characters to remain either mentioned only or appear as NPCs, because we do need some space for new characters, but most fans want to know what happened to them.

Examples... T3 and HK should be PMs again, but I don't think we need Canderous as much. We should at least SEE Bastila, Carth, and probably Atton, Brianna, Mical, and Visas, 'cause as the romance-options, they are pretty important to the plot.

But I'm against the idea of male-PC, and female-PC only characters. It's only for romance options that they do that, and I wanna see the differences in how the characters interact with the PC (romance-option vs. non-romance option). You didn't get that kind of comparison in K2, at least not with Brianna. Besides, why should I not be able to at least have the choice between the Echani warrior and the Jedi-wannabe, or have them both-when we have GOTO in the other slot...

[shudder]
luckyariot is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-11-2008, 02:46 PM   #61
JCarter426

Having gender specific party members gives me more of an inclination to play as both genders. In K1, it really doesn't matter which gender you pick; the only difference is that you get a difference romance option. In K2, you get two difference "romance options", one of which is an entirely different character. And the dialogue is different in many cases (mainly with Atris, Sion, Mira, and Kreia).

But there is one thing I must stress: If there are male/female PC only party members, then the story must make sense even if they aren't in the party!

Old 04-11-2008, 02:49 PM   #62
adamqd
Jedi vs Sith

Forum Veteran The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
Canderous and HK have to Return!

adamqd is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-12-2008, 11:42 AM   #63
Jedi Master Aagin
Rookie

Quote:
Two things:

2. As the Disciple says:

As I said, it's never stated that he is dead; however, it is implied.
i can come up with reasons he isnt dead
1: he never joined the jedi ranks again, as a matter o' fact in K1 he says to you "Just think of me as an any other non-jedi in your party...with a lightsaber... and force powers"
2: nobody wants to hear an old mans tales (except me)! they are all old tales and people do as they do, forget history.

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the force.
Jedi Master Aagin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-12-2008, 11:43 AM   #64
TKA-001
I sneer at thee.

Forum Veteran 
That doesn't really explain anything about whether or not he'd be dead after K1.

"There is something going on in time and space, and beyond time and space, which, whether we like it or not, spells duty." -Winston Churchill

"For of all sad words of tongue or pen, The saddest are these: 'It might have been!'" -John Whittier

"Apathy is death." -Kreia
TKA-001 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-12-2008, 01:16 PM   #65
JCarter426

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Aagin
he never joined the jedi ranks again, as a matter o' fact in K1 he says to you "Just think of me as an any other non-jedi in your party...with a lightsaber... and force powers"
And later on he admits that he's a Jedi. He also referred to the search for the Star Forge as his last adventure, so even in K1 it's implied that he's not long for the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKA-001
That doesn't really explain anything about whether or not he'd be dead after K1.
Didn't say it did.

Old 04-12-2008, 03:27 PM   #66
DarthRevan243
Banned

I would want T3-M4 back! He's (slightly) cute and funny.
DarthRevan243 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-13-2008, 02:32 AM   #67
Sgt. Strike
Rookie

Personally, I think Jolee Bindo went back to Kashyyk, and moved his hut, to get further away from people. I don't think he did die, just that his records did make it to Dantoonie, by Bastila, or one of the other Jedi who traveled with Revan. Another thing is, is he could come back, as a teacher to the new PC in K3. As well as Bastila, Atton, Brianna, Mical, Juhani, Mira, Visas, and some of the others. Canderous, I think, should be back, but also as a teacher, as well. Depending on your class, I think Canderous should be one of your first teachers, then in the course of the beginning of the game, something happens, you find some new people, and start learning about the Force.

Old 04-14-2008, 05:50 AM   #68
Scatter
Rookie

i'm not overly fussed on how many characters we have. indeed, fewer characters can make for a far more in depth and rewarding story. as long as they pay attention to detail, think it through, and flesh it out, we'll be set.

for example, the backstory & sidequest doesn't need change depending on the alignment of an npc, but their reaction to the things you do, does. just one extra line of dialogue per reaction makes all the difference... e.g. a natural LS character like Brianna when you steal money off some beggar still giving a LS reaction when she's completely 100% DS just destroys the feeling of the story. If she was to quip something like "Where's my cut?" as a DSer when she'd ordinarily preach something about how the virtuous Jedi would never do such a thing as a LSer would make having an influence system actually FEEL worthwhile.

i'd actually want it to go further than that with non-story critical NPC's. if you're a DSer committing acts of hilarious cruelty with a LS NPC that you don't have a high amount of influence over, then that NPC should leave the party after a while as an act of conscience.

it can't be THAT hard - Baldurs Gate II had a very effective influence and alignment system over ten years ago. one that completely put TSL to shame tbh.
Scatter is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-14-2008, 11:53 PM   #69
Sgt. Strike
Rookie

I still like the idea of using the characters from the first 2 games, the NPCs mainly, as teachers, or something like that. Even Jolee Bindo can be a teacher, of one sort or another. Anyway, I think that having a couple more members, than in KOTOR, in the pool, can be a good thing.

Old 04-16-2008, 09:31 PM   #70
JinSarigit
Rookie

I'm not sure if anything I mention will be "original," since the template for KOTOR crew has been somewhat already set (i.e. mentor figure, droid (s), gunslinging pilot, bounty hunter/merc, etc.)

BUT, I think their specific backstories could make the difference

*Pilot (no matter who owns the Ebon Hawk, it will always need one)
This time why not have a declarated pilot, someone more like Han Solo who brags about his experience with piloting and working on spacecraft.

*Assasin/Spy (not to be confused with Handmaiden or Visas)
Someone like Mara Jade, who could act as a spy either for a Sith Lord, and is spying on the main PC, or is a Republic Spy and spying on the main PC.

*And a Psychotic Droid
Maybe like C-3PX, an unstable droid with an overwhelming urge to kill living things

That's all I can muster for the moment

"We are not tricksters.
We are ambassadors of peace and justice."
―Ferus Olin
JinSarigit is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-20-2008, 03:23 AM   #71
pizza-da-hut
Lurker

Personally both droids and canderous/mandalore should be in the new kotor game.
About other characters I think both wookies should be in the game. Perhaps in a show off (zaalbaar light, Hanhaar dark).
Canderous shouldn't be an NPC but instead give a mandalorian in tribute eg. Xarga, Kelborn, Bralor.
Hk 47 should be a character that you can design. eg. his mainframe is in a computer in a droid factory, and T3 should be an introductory character but is blown up by evil villain
Bastilla should make a return as your mentor for this game (If you play the canon version of tsl you see she has survived) and she questions T3 about the whreabouts of Revan before he dies.
Revan and the Exile should be Late in the game Npcs at an extremely high level.
Other characters (such as carth, mission, mical and brianna) should make appearances but shouldn't be main characters for k3.
You should also perhaps find corpses and one with the force people (obi wan in episode6) for Jolee, Juhani and perhaps one of the jedi masters for tsl (lonna vash or Kavar).

"Ancient religons and hokey weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side kid."

Han Solo
A New Hope
pizza-da-hut is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-20-2008, 10:23 AM   #72
Jvstice

pizza: I largely agree with that, with a couple of exceptions
I'd rather see Hk-47 ahead of a faction of droids trying to fill the power vacuum left by the destruction of the genoharradan, and to busy to actually come along, but to assign an hk-51 or 52 to help your party with the mission for k3.
At the beginning of the game I'd like to see a choice of ds basilla mentorship, or a ls jolee mentorship with jolee actually still being neutral. The idea of a DS sith force ghost Kreia being a mentor too (like the dragon in Jade empire, even though your actual mentor is Master Li) is one I really like too.
I don't think Juhani or others that chose ls would leave a corpse, because they'd become one with the force and physically dematerialize. So perhaps some other physical sign more directly.
Personally, since Kreia couldn't see Bao Dur's future, and Atris was utterly convinced he was important to telos' and maybe the galaxy's future, I think the implication may be that he could have significant changes on events in K3. Also, Kreia hinted that what Visas saw when she'd return to Katar after tsl would change everything relating to her point of view. I'd still only want one or the other to actually be an NPC, and then only if there were a lot of character growth even then. I would like to know something of the mysteries that were brought up though.

"If force is the game, the murderer wins over the pickpocket." Ayn Rand

"Justice is the midpoint between being treated unjustly, and treating others unjustly." Aristotle
Jvstice is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-20-2008, 02:03 PM   #73
Corinthian
Banned

There's a chance Jolee is dead - he's pretty old. But I doubt he was killed by Nihilus on Katarr. He never reconciles with the Jedi Order, just a few Jedi. But declaring that he's dead because of all the threats is a little ridiculous - Bastila is also still alive, and she's a lot better known than Jolee.
Corinthian is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-20-2008, 02:15 PM   #74
Jvstice

K2 makes a big point that bastilla is pretty attached to Revan and either has followed or is about to follow him because of that attachment. A DS Bastilla in K3, wouldnt' surprise me at all since they'd only have to change a little explanatory text as to why she's on whatever mission she is, and teaching your pc.

"If force is the game, the murderer wins over the pickpocket." Ayn Rand

"Justice is the midpoint between being treated unjustly, and treating others unjustly." Aristotle
Jvstice is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-22-2008, 02:09 AM   #75
Melly

Bao-Dur. Seriously, I don't really care about anybody else, but I want my Zabrak back. If not !!!

"They may not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me you are. It's not the sort of thing you just stop being. You're stuck with it. Just like you're stuck being the General."
~Bao-Dur, The Sith Lords
Melly is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-22-2008, 02:23 AM   #76
JCarter426

Bao-Dur's dead. Had to say it.

Actually, bringing Bao-Dur back might not be a bad thing; he could be Mr Exposition, explaining what the frak happened in the HK factory, where he was, etc. As long as they don't make his voice so dull again.

Seriously, Bao-Dur's voice was awful. And I don't think that the voice actor was bad, because it's really good in some parts. I think it was bad directing.

Old 04-22-2008, 02:29 AM   #77
Blix
Veteran

Current Game: Morrowind & Dark Arisen
If a KOTOR III is ever made, I would like to see them (whatever team is working on the title) bring in a feeling similar to the first KOTOR. The second was a good play, and the idea that you could corrupt your entire party was quite interesting. However, the reactions to your actions by other party members was more dramatic in PT. I, I'd like to see something to that effect, and a cast similar to the last to (more so of the template of Main PC, Pilot, Master, etc.) They could toss in a few different alien species to have as party members, that weren't available in the last two KOTORs.

Blix is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-22-2008, 06:58 AM   #78
luckyariot
Rookie

Maybe (if it is a new PC and they bring back the influence system), you shouldn't be able to influence anyone at first, then you could see how they normally are. Then influence them, and it should bring noticable changes, not just physical ones. I found it annoying that some of the most drone-like of my party were not droids but potentially interesting people... coughcoughVisascoughcough [shudder]

Hmmm... I'm gonna agree with JCarter and hope Bao-Dur comes back as 'Mr. Exposition.' Seriously, no one, I mean, NO ONE understood what happened in the end of K2 without looking it up or playing it again and again. Heck, I did both, and I STILL have tons of questions. Fans who aren't completely die-hards probably had no clue, and we can't pretend we don't wanna know what they come up with for an explanation of why that is. Heh...

But I stick with the hope that they will bring back HK and T3, and maybe Canderous (please not as a party member, c'mon, we need new people). I'd prefer to meet him as Mandalore and maybe have him lead a huge rag-tag collection of Mandalorians into battle. That would be cool. We should see a lot of old faces as NPCs, or at least hear about their fates, but we don't really need too many of them in our party. New faces!!

Bastila or Jolee as a mentor? Kreia's force-ghost? Well, maybe Bastila, because as far as we know she's still alive (LS and DS), but Jolee...nah, can't see him like that, even if I do hope he's alive. Kreia?! Why would she even want to teach the PC, much less be a force ghost?! (Revan and the Exile she said had nothing left to learn, and I can't see her teaching just anyone)

...Okay, the rant is over.
luckyariot is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-22-2008, 09:46 AM   #79
Frankie.In.Like
Lurker

Location: The place where it blizzards one day and is 90 degrees the next! =D
Uhh, I hope I'm not butting in, but I just had to mention some things that I'd like (purely to amuse myself :3)

I wouldn't want any of the old characters allowed in the PC's party except for... maybe... T3, 'cause he's awesome, and maybe Bao-Dur, 'cause I love him and they didn't finish the whole dialogue thing with him in K2.

I'd also want either the Ebon Hawk to be used again, or have it somewhat remodeled on the inside, or have a new ship. I'd like it any way with the ship ^^

And as for other party characters, I would love to have a Trandoshan wookie hunter, and then meet a wookiee (whether it's Hanharr, Zalbaar, or a new one) that it tries to kill. And then you can either choose between them or have both and stop them from killing each (silly species wars :P).

And... since I'm in school, I gotta go before I've said everything I want to ^^;

I like most peoples' idea so far, though, I'd love any of them <3

Frankie we realise you are new, but we have had to change you sig pic to a link. Please find a sig pic that is in line with our sig rules, 500X120 and 80kb max for all combined images, Forum Rules. ~ SWK Staff
Frankie.In.Like is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-22-2008, 11:20 AM   #80
JD-Rom
Rookie

Yes, an Ebon Hawk V2 would be nice! I'm at least kind of getting sick of the Hawk's interior, so I'd like to see a different interior in K3 for the EH v2. Also, I'd like a speciesist Trandoshan Slaver-type character who is the co-pilot, not to mention a pacifistic, but greedy Rodian with a knack for building and upgrading weapons for credits. A smart, but short-tempered Wookiee Pilot/Scout with a knack for melee is also good.

Oh, and some obligatory human characters.
JD-Rom is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > The Unknown Regions > The Party Members of KOTOR 3