lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Lego: "New Jedi Order" Videogame CONFIRMED!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-03-2008, 01:49 PM   #1
SilentScope001
May The Force Serve You.

Lego: "New Jedi Order" Videogame CONFIRMED!

Get ready to fight off the forces of evil using bricks of steel, as the hordes of force-immune monsters, the Yuuzhan Vong, strikes...

Wait, April's Fools over? Bah! Well, still, we got ourselves this quote:

Quote:
I also want to give you faithful blog readers a little tidbit about our next show on April 11: It's all about STAR WARS! Last week I went up to LucasArts for an exclusive behind the scenes look at the new game THE FORCE UNLEASHED. We'll be blowing it out on GTTV with a ton of exclusive footage and some very special announcements. Spike is airing all six Star Wars movies in April and throughout the month I'll also be appearing between the movies on Spike to reveal more of THE FORCE UNLEASHED. You'll want to tune in on Sunday April 6 between the movies for a big Star Wars videogame announcement and some very exclusive footage.
It is rather unlikely this would be BF3, but one could hope. Anyway, since you guys were shocked when the new Lego: Star Wars movie came out, so I might as well post this, because it may very well confirm BF3. Or K3. But LA is known for having a sense of humor and disappointing all its fans, so I'm sure it'd be more than willing to resurrect the NJO series via a video game. Who knows?

Cross-posting this to the K3 forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Onion
"The Cambodian government has established many exciting-sounding 're-education camps' where both intellectuals and everyday citizens can be sent at any time," Day said. Well, we at Barnes & Noble have always supported re-education in America, and we intend to extend this policy to our new customers." For every hardcover book sold, Barnes & Noble will donate a dollar to the Cambodian government to help re-educate local children.
Full Article Here
SilentScope001 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-04-2008, 01:03 AM   #2
>General Havok<
Rookie

LOL

...................................Dance Party!..................................
:
>General Havok< is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars: Battlefront (DICE) > General Discussion > Lego: "New Jedi Order" Videogame CONFIRMED!