lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Star Wars: Starfighter 3 [Rumor]
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-08-2010, 04:14 AM   #1
Alexrd

Current Game: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3 HD
Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Star Wars: Starfighter 3 [Rumor]

Quote:
LucasArts is busy creating a next-gen Star Wars: Starfighter game - and could even reveal it at E3.

That's according to a US publishing source close to the Californian company, who today told CVG that a title is being readied for Xbox 360 and PS3.

The air combat/action Starfighter series was released in two iterations on PC, PS2 and Xbox.

The original game saw players protect Naboo from an invasion. Official PlayStation Magazine awarded the title 9/10.

The second game in the series, Star Wars Episode II: Jedi Starfighter, took place during the Battle of Geonosis.

A LucasArts spokesperson told us today that the news was "rumour and speculation".
Source

Star Wars: In Concert - Lisbon - Some pictures of the exhibition accompanying the event.
Alexrd is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-28-2010, 12:30 PM   #2
Jamps

This just made my day. The original Starfighter was one of my favorite Xbox games when it came out. I wonder when and where it will be set. It would be nice to see them throwback to EP1.
Jamps is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-28-2010, 12:57 PM   #3
Alexrd

Current Game: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3 HD
Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Well, the E3 proved it was just a rumor. They could still be making it, though. I loved the original Starfighter too, although mine was the PC version.

Star Wars: In Concert - Lisbon - Some pictures of the exhibition accompanying the event.
Alexrd is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars Classic Gaming > 2. Star Wars Gaming > Starfighter Central > Star Wars: Starfighter 3 [Rumor]