lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Sex captor fathered daughter's children
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-04-2008, 04:24 PM   #1
Nedak
Beelzebozo

LucasCast Jingle Composer Forum Veteran Hot Topic Starter 
Sex captor fathered daughter's children

Probably the most disturbing thing I have ever read.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/europe...ustria.cellar/

10 bucks says the wife knew..

The guy and his wife should both be beaten in a public forum.
Nedak is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-04-2008, 05:08 PM   #2
Q
The one who knocks

Current Game: Mowing down neos with my M60
LF Jester Forum Veteran Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by han sala
The guy and his wife should both be guillotined in a public forum.
Fixed.

"They should rename the team to the Washington Government Sucks. Put Obama on the helmet. Line the entire walls of the stadium with the actual text of the ACA.
Fix their home team score on the board to the debt clock, they can win every game 17,000,000,000,000 to 24. Losing team gets taxed by the IRS 100%, then droned."
-Toker
Q is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-04-2008, 05:19 PM   #3
igyman
Tension!

Current Game: Trine Enchanted Edition (PC)
Forum Veteran Helpful! Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
It amazes me how sick people can be. I'd really like to know what goes through a person's mind, so he decides to imprison and rape his own child. How crazy... oh, I'm sorry, "mentally disturbed" do you have to be to do something like that to your own flesh and blood?

igyman is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-04-2008, 05:44 PM   #4
Ravnas
Rookie

I think its more of a question of what wasn't going through his mind when he did this. That being said, this is one of the most horrible things I have ever heard.

Regrets are for horseshoes and handbags.
Ravnas is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-04-2008, 06:13 PM   #5
mur'phon
Whale eating vegetarian

Forum Veteran 
*Looks at article*
*Looks at africa*
*Curses media sensasionalism*

Checking out seems not to do much.
mur'phon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-04-2008, 06:17 PM   #6
Web Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by mur'phon
*Looks at article*
*Looks at africa*
*Curses media sensasionalism*
oh please, you can only take hearing about another 10,000 Rawandan kids dying before you stop caring. I gave up on Africa long ago, yes, I am aware of the problems over there, but many of the problems over there can be helped by fixing problems here. If people would start paying attention to their own country instead of others then we might actually get something done.

"So if you go to Washington, it's buildings clean and nice. Bring a pack of matches...and we'll burn the White House twice!"

"Nobody's talking about extermination. No one ever does. They just do it." - Magneto

"Don't solicit for your sister, that's not nice, unless you get a good percentage of her price."
Web Rider is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-04-2008, 06:26 PM   #7
mur'phon
Whale eating vegetarian

Forum Veteran 
It's not that I can be bothered to care much about the deaths in Africa, it's just that it's far more cost effective to save people there, and hence believe we should focus our aparently limited amount of "care" there and get something done. When some richies get screwed up/ end up dead, it's generaly far more expensive to prevent it, and so I can't be bothered to care, much less do anything.

Old 05-04-2008, 06:50 PM   #8
Totenkopf
English spoken in What

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member Forum Veteran 
On-topic: lock him up. Or as one of the biker's in PeeWee's Big Adventure said..."I say we stomp him, then we tattoo him, then we hang him and then we kill him".

off-topic: frankly, stopping a "richie" from offing himself would be far less costly than trying to "save" Africa. If we can't make the Iraqis clean up their act, or the Middle East in general, how do you propose to clean up an entire continent full of wrecked countries?

Now, I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor, dumb bastard die for his country.---Patton

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism.---Teddy Roosevelt

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll make an exception.---Groucho

And if you all get killed, I'll piss on your graves.---Shaman Urdnot

How would you like to own a little bit of my foot in your ass.---Red Foreman
Totenkopf is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-04-2008, 06:54 PM   #9
Web Rider

Quote:
It's not that I can be bothered to care much about the deaths in Africa, it's just that it's far more cost effective to save people there, and hence believe we should focus our aparently limited amount of "care" there and get something done. When some richies get screwed up/ end up dead, it's generaly far more expensive to prevent it, and so I can't be bothered to care, much less do anything.
what? less costly? Numerous countries have thrown money, activists, and troops at Africa for decades and it hasn't improved. Not to mention that politics with China and international businesses with no moral scruples like DeBeers are preventing the situation from improving as well.

Billions have been invested in Africa and none of that has been repaid, either in simple improvement of standards of living or in mitigation of violence.

Oh topic: I heard about this guy about a week ago. nasty nasty stuff.

"So if you go to Washington, it's buildings clean and nice. Bring a pack of matches...and we'll burn the White House twice!"

"Nobody's talking about extermination. No one ever does. They just do it." - Magneto

"Don't solicit for your sister, that's not nice, unless you get a good percentage of her price."
Old 05-04-2008, 08:33 PM   #10
Jae Onasi
Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem

Current Game: Guild Wars 2, VtMB, TOR
Alderaan News Holopics contributor Helpful! LucasCast staff Veteran Fan Fic Author 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qliveur
(fixed) The guy and his wife should both be guillotined in a public forum.
Do they have a guillotine that small for that guy?

From MST3K's spoof of "Hercules Unchained"--heard as Roman medic soldiers carry off an unconscious Greek Hercules on a 1950's Army green canvas stretcher: "Hi, we're IX-I-I. Did somebody dial IX-I-I?"

Read The Adventures of Jolee Bindo and see the amazing Peep Surgery
Story WIP: The Dragonfighters
My blog: Confessions of a Geeky Mom--Latest post: Security Alerts!
Love Star Trek AND gaming? Check out Lotus Fleet.

Jae Onasi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-04-2008, 08:35 PM   #11
Arcesious
Trolololololololololololo

Current Game: Mass Effect
That's truly horrible... I hope that they suffer for what they did.

Please feed the trolls. XD
Arcesious is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-04-2008, 08:41 PM   #12
EnderWiggin
Sine Amore Nihil Est Vita

Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jae Onasi
I don't think they mean that type of guillotine.

But wow.

That's just horrific.

_EW_

Hello, Pot? This is Kettle. You're black. ~ Prime

Yes, I hate you.

J7 - thanks for accepting me as part of the 'family.'

Last edited by EnderWiggin; 05-04-2008 at 09:50 PM.
EnderWiggin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-04-2008, 08:47 PM   #13
Totenkopf
English spoken in What

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Scissors, anyone?

Now, I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor, dumb bastard die for his country.---Patton

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism.---Teddy Roosevelt

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll make an exception.---Groucho

And if you all get killed, I'll piss on your graves.---Shaman Urdnot

How would you like to own a little bit of my foot in your ass.---Red Foreman
Totenkopf is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-04-2008, 09:18 PM   #14
PoiuyWired
Unregistered User

rusty spoon, works on anything.
PoiuyWired is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-04-2008, 10:57 PM   #15
*Don*
Rookie

I was eating dinner when i first heard this...
Almost threw up.

"Any fool with a d*ck can make a child, but it takes a real man to raise one..."
- Boyz N The Hood
*Don* is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-05-2008, 12:09 AM   #16
Q
The one who knocks

Nah, the guillotine is actually quick, humane and practically impossible to botch. I'd rather be guillotined than gassed, electrocuted or lethally injected.

I don't advocate torture or death by fellow inmates even for monsters like this guy. That's what Hell is for.

Quote:

"They should rename the team to the Washington Government Sucks. Put Obama on the helmet. Line the entire walls of the stadium with the actual text of the ACA.
Fix their home team score on the board to the debt clock, they can win every game 17,000,000,000,000 to 24. Losing team gets taxed by the IRS 100%, then droned."
-Toker
Old 05-05-2008, 12:25 AM   #17
mimartin
TOR ate my KotOR

Current Game: TOR/FO:NV
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
I’m not one to condone violence against another, but….

For some reason a Ving Rhames line from Pulp Fiction comes to mine. “I'ma get medieval on your…”

mimartin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-05-2008, 12:44 AM   #18
Web Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qliveur
Nah, the guillotine is actually quick, humane and practically impossible to botch. I'd rather be guillotined than gassed, electrocuted or lethally injected.
unless the blade is dull. Then it's kinda ineffective, or at least much more painful. If you want some horrible tortures, the Spanish Inquisition is a constant source of effective solutions like the "Spanish Tickler".

Old 05-05-2008, 01:13 AM   #19
Rogue Nine
*static*

Current Game: Bravely Default
10 year veteran! Forum Veteran LF Jester 
What this guy did was reprehensible yes, but can we please not turn this into a thread of our favorite torture/death methods? Discussion of such things really goes nowhere constructive and a few of you have crossed into the no-no territory with your descriptions.

Keep it PG-13, please. Thanks.

have a suggestion for the lf poll? pm me
Rogue Nine is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-05-2008, 04:49 AM   #20
adamqd
Jedi vs Sith

Forum Veteran The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
He and is his wife can burn, I just feel for his poor Daughter and her inbred children... I hope they can find some kind of peace, and a life after this atrocity

adamqd is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-05-2008, 06:43 AM   #21
EnderWiggin

Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamqd
He and is his wife can burn, I just feel for his poor Daughter and her inbred children... I hope they can find some kind of peace, and a life after this atrocity
His wife?

What the heck did she do?

She didn't even know that her daughter was being held captive in the basement.

_EW_

Yes, I hate you.

Old 05-05-2008, 06:59 AM   #22
Q
The one who knocks

^^^
People (myself included) are just finding it hard to believe that she was completely ignorant of the situation in her own basement.

-Toker
Old 05-05-2008, 07:31 AM   #23
adamqd
Jedi vs Sith

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnderWiggin
His wife?

What the heck did she do?

She didn't even know that her daughter was being held captive in the basement.

_EW_
Unlikely, Three of her "missing" Daughter's Children were brought in to the Upstairs family... he built a hatch leading to the basement behind the cooker? she must be completely oblivious or she Knew

Last edited by adamqd; 05-05-2008 at 07:35 AM. Reason: misinformation
Old 05-05-2008, 08:31 AM   #24
Miltiades
Death... by Exile

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire 
I heard about this last week. It's just sick. The daughter has been locked up from her 18-19 to 42, can you imagine that? I also think it can't be possible for the wife to be ignorant of what happened all these years in that house.
Miltiades is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-05-2008, 09:14 AM   #25
Jae Onasi
Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem

Current Game: Guild Wars 2, VtMB, TOR
Alderaan News Holopics contributor Helpful! LucasCast staff Veteran Fan Fic Author 
If the guy was domineering enough to keep his wife out of the celler by telling her 'not to go there', she may very well have not gone there. If he was capable of doing that to his own daughter, what was he doing to his wife before his daughter came along? The daughter obviously had been threatened with her life and her kids' lives if she told anyone about what happened (hence her reluctance to say anything until the police assured her they'd protect her and her children). It is likely that he was very abusive to his wife as well, and she did whatever she was told to minimize the abuse she would receive.

From MST3K's spoof of "Hercules Unchained"--heard as Roman medic soldiers carry off an unconscious Greek Hercules on a 1950's Army green canvas stretcher: "Hi, we're IX-I-I. Did somebody dial IX-I-I?"

Read The Adventures of Jolee Bindo and see the amazing Peep Surgery
Story WIP: The Dragonfighters
My blog: Confessions of a Geeky Mom--Latest post: Security Alerts!
Love Star Trek AND gaming? Check out Lotus Fleet.

Jae Onasi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-05-2008, 09:37 AM   #26
adamqd
Jedi vs Sith

I agree, but no amount of "wife beats" would make me stand by while my family were raped and tortured for 20 years, but its pointless arguing the toss, our thought's should be with the poor victims of this atrocity whether the wife is innocent or not

Last edited by adamqd; 05-05-2008 at 12:30 PM.
Old 05-05-2008, 03:55 PM   #27
mur'phon
Whale eating vegetarian

Forum Veteran 
We(I?) are getting far off topic, so could a mod do some magic?

Quote:
what? less costly? Numerous countries have thrown money, activists, and troops at Africa for decades and it hasn't improved
And countless people have been saved by different kinds of aid/"development support". I agree that a huge amount of cash has been wasted on Africa, though that has to do with how the money is spent. Besides, several African countries have experienced god growt by western standards, though compared to much of Asia/Latin America they are low.

Quote:
Not to mention that politics with China and international businesses with no moral scruples like DeBeers are preventing the situation from improving as well.
I'm not sure if China has been bad for Africa as a whole. All that investment sure helps a lot, and in the end I think it more than makes up for the downright horrible stuff it has done there.

Quote:
Billions have been invested in Africa and none of that has been repaid, either in simple improvement of standards of living or in mitigation of violence.
A bit harsh are we, though in general I agree, most of it hasn't been repaid, though I atribute this to poor management rather than Africa itself.

Quote:
frankly, stopping a "richie" from offing himself would be far less costly than trying to "save" Africa
Of course, 1 rich person is obviously cheaper to save than 680 000 000 Africans. But how many mosqito nets/condoms/seeds/goats/kilos of fertilzer/etc can you get for the price of all the "thrill seeker" rescue misions for instance?

Old 05-05-2008, 05:16 PM   #28
Ray Jones
[armleglegarmhead]

10 year veteran! LF Jester Helpful! Forum Veteran 
It's crazy. I mean he incarcerated his own daughter for 24 years and had 7 children with her, and the three oldest of them never saw any daylight until now. They had to watch how their mother had been raped over and over again and giving birth to their siblings, without any help from anyone. She even taught her children over all those years.

Ray Jones is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-05-2008, 07:20 PM   #29
Nedak
Beelzebozo

LucasCast Jingle Composer Forum Veteran Hot Topic Starter 
Quote:
We(I?) are getting far off topic, so could a mod do some magic?
Lol, wrong topic?

On topic however, I'm not sure if it said so in the article I posted, but it said that they were down there so long that their hair started turning white.
Nedak is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-05-2008, 07:31 PM   #30
*Don*
Rookie

^^^^
Additionally, some of the kids had never seen sunlight.
The article in CNN talked about how kids were surprised and delighted with seeing sun for the first time.

"Any fool with a d*ck can make a child, but it takes a real man to raise one..."
- Boyz N The Hood
*Don* is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-05-2008, 07:36 PM   #31
jonathan7
Exiled Jedi...

Contest winner - Modding LFN Staff Member Veteran Modder Helpful! 
It is a horribly grim story, a tragedy; but mob justice despite the grave nature of this man (and perhapswoman's crimes) is not the answer. He should be locked up and never let out, the family will need counciling. He should be tryed, but do not let revenge cloud your thoughts, and do not allow you to do equally vile things to him; mans inhumanity to man, is a horrible constant.

With regards his wife, did she know? I don't know, I do think however the majority of people do bury their heads instead of facing the truth infront of them. Was all the evidence infront of his wife to reveal what was going on, the daughter missing and a locked cellar door no-one can go in? Sispicious in the extreme? But facing upto this, I think proved too much for his wife, did she know deep down? Quite probably, but didn't want to face upto it, for what it could mean. At least that what I think; if you would judge her, but can most of you honestly tell me you don't bury your head?

Quote:
Originally Posted by India Knight
When my teenage boys ask me about the Fritzl case I make no apologies for my reply. They are obsessed by the details: by the alleged innocence of Fritzl’s wife Rosemarie and the profoundly disturbing notion of a mother standing by, doing nothing, claiming not to know, powerless to help, as her child is raped and bred in captivity; by the fact that, as in a horrible dark fairy tale, nobody heard the cries and nobody came, as the years and decades ticked by, even though lots of people must have seen a man wheeling barrowfuls of food to an apparently empty basement and even though it must be hard to install a metal door weighing several tonnes single-handedly. And by the fact that the story is pitch-black, with no redemptive anything: no good person, no hope, no happy ending, nothing.
From.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/com...cle3867821.ece

"Love is the only reality and it is not a mere sentiment. It is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation." - Rabindranath Tagore

"Many a doctrine is like a window pane. We see truth through it but it divides us from truth." - Kahlil Gibran
jonathan7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-05-2008, 08:23 PM   #32
Hawkstrong16

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathan7
It is a horribly grim story, a tragedy; but mob justice despite the grave nature of this man (and perhapswoman's crimes) is not the answer. He should be locked up and never let out, the family will need counciling. He should be tryed, but do not let revenge cloud your thoughts, and do not allow you to do equally vile things to him; mans inhumanity to man, is a horrible constant.

With regards his wife, did she know? I don't know, I do think however the majority of people do bury their heads instead of facing the truth infront of them. Was all the evidence infront of his wife to reveal what was going on, the daughter missing and a locked cellar door no-one can go in? Sispicious in the extreme? But facing upto this, I think proved too much for his wife, did she know deep down? Quite probably, but didn't want to face upto it, for what it could mean. At least that what I think; if you would judge her, but can most of you honestly tell me you don't bury your head?

From.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/com...cle3867821.ece

I agree with your reply. It touched me. It was spoken like a true Jedi(I just couldn't leave that last bit out, sorry)

Camo-Man 07 Now Known As Hawkstrong16

90% of teens today would die if myspace or facebook had a system failure. If you are one of the 10% that would sit and laugh copy this to your signature.
92% precent of teens today have moved on to rap. If you are one of the 8% that still rock out copy this to your signature

May The Force Be With You, Always
Hawkstrong16 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-05-2008, 08:31 PM   #33
JoeDoe 2.0
n - 1

This story really disturbed me when I read it. I can't even begin to imagine the trauma and abuse that woman suffered at the hands of her own father! And those kids that were born because of this monstrosity! I hope that man gets the harshest punishment the law can give

JoeDoe 2.0 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-05-2008, 09:06 PM   #34
EnderWiggin

Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Quote:
I agree, but no amount of "wife beats" would make me stand by while my family were raped and tortured for 20 years, but its pointless arguing the toss, our thought's should be with the poor victims of this atrocity whether the wife is innocent or not
I agree with Jae here.

First of all, the whole point to what she was saying is that he was an abusive man. She said that if he was abusive then he kept her from going into the cellar, which in turn kept her from knowing.

The point we're arguing is whether or not she knew, not whether or not she stood by him as she saw it happening. (But if he was abusive enough, and if she was damaged enough, that might have even happened.)

You'd be surprised at some of the psychological afflictions people can cause one another.

I think that she was an abused woman, and truly didn't know that her husband was keeping her daughter.

_EW_

Yes, I hate you.

Old 05-06-2008, 01:55 PM   #35
adamqd
Jedi vs Sith

I agree, and I understand there were unknown circumstances, I was just pointing out that within a few posts discussion had turned to what seems like a healthy womens possible emotional, maybe physical abuse, when there is a women and three children trying to adapt to a life that isn't a dark cellar, Rape and torture. Anyway thats just my opinion be yours what it may

My post's weren't really directed at anyone just my thoughts on the matter

Old 05-06-2008, 05:10 PM   #36
Ctrl Alt Del
Uncreative User

Current Game: Dishonored
Forum Veteran 
Sick. It brought immediatly to mind the old case with that also austriac girls that was kidnapped by her teacher.

Quote:
Unlikely, Three of her "missing" Daughter's Children were brought in to the Upstairs family... he built a hatch leading to the basement behind the cooker? she must be completely oblivious or she Knew
As you can tell, the man is a good liar. He simply told his wife that her "fugitive" daughter sent them over night to live with the grandparents.

Inspiration

.Bioshock inspiration.
Ctrl Alt Del is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-14-2008, 08:32 PM   #37
MasterWaffle
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Web Rider
oh please, you can only take hearing about another 10,000 Rawandan kids dying before you stop caring. I gave up on Africa long ago, yes, I am aware of the problems over there, but many of the problems over there can be helped by fixing problems here. If people would start paying attention to their own country instead of others then we might actually get something done.
Frankly that seems like a selfish attitude. There are many reasons Africa is in the situation it is in, but some solutions do exist. The world screwed Africa over with large loans that came with strings attached, and when the projects these loans were to finance fell through they had no way to repay them. Since their governments are under such pressure to repay their economies are under strain. They have to sell off crops to repay loans making it difficult to even feed their own people, let alone fund improvements to infrastructure and social programs. In such conditions is it really so unexpected that there would be political and social chaos?

Rwanda was a tragedy, and a failure on the part of the UN and the US. To say you don't care about Rwandan children dying, for whatever reason, is just heartless. Can't we care about our own children and the children of Africa at the same time? We should prioritize, yes, but to give up on Africa completely is just irresponsible.

ETA: Oh, and yeah, the story about the sex captor is just sick. I can't imagine how someone could do that to another person, let alone their own daughter.

MasterWaffle is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-10-2008, 04:43 PM   #38
Achilles
Dapper Chimp

Helpful! Veteran Modder Forum Veteran 
UPDATE: Eldest child in Austria incest case wakes from coma

Full story

Intro:
Quote:
VIENNA (Reuters) - The eldest daughter from an incestuous relationship between Austrian Josef Fritzl and his daughter who he kept locked in a cellar for 24 years has been revived from an artificial coma, hospital sources said on Tuesday.

Fritzl kept his daughter Elisabeth locked up in a secret, windowless cellar in the basement of his house, where she gave birth to seven of his children. Three of the children were kept locked in the cellar with their mother.

"The patient Kerstin F. was brought around from her artificial coma and was able to leave the intensive care unit a few days back," the hospital in Amstetten said. "The patient is still in need of intensive medical and therapeutic care."
Achilles is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-10-2008, 05:50 PM   #39
EnderWiggin

Forum Veteran LF Jester 
I guess it's good that she's doing better..

Not sure what other positives I can say about that. I might not have wanted to be woken from that coma.

_EW_

Yes, I hate you.

Old 06-10-2008, 07:13 PM   #40
Litofsky
Galaxial

That's rather disturbing. Even if you like that sort of stuff (and believe me, I don't), there's the obvious risk of genetic deformities (I think it starts after a few generations, but the point still remains).
Litofsky is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Kavar's Corner > Sex captor fathered daughter's children