lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: I can't get the death saber mod to work any help?
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-13-2008, 11:59 AM   #1
cyanloon
Lurker

I can't get the death saber mod to work any help?

Like the title says I can't get the mod to work. And I have no Idea how to use the cheats
cyanloon is offline   you may:
Old 05-14-2008, 09:12 AM   #2
harIII
Veteran

Helpful! 
Cheats:
This procedure involves editing a game file; create a backup copy of the file before proceeding. Use notepad to edit the "swkotor.ini" file in the game folder. Scroll to the "GAME OPTIONS" section and add the following line:
EnableCheats=1
Save the file and start the game. While playing the game, press ~ to display the console window, then enter a code to activate the corresponding cheat function. Press [Tab] to list a few console commands.

{Snip} Removed off topic part of post. Posting about a problem in more than one place is spam mate. -RH

I hope this helps.

Last edited by RedHawke; 05-15-2008 at 02:43 AM.
harIII is offline   you may:
Old 05-15-2008, 02:42 AM   #3
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Current Game: DDO, Stormreach
Since this is about 'cheats' moving to Padawans Lounge...

We have 2 stuck threads about the cheat codes and how to activate them for each game. For K1 | For TSL.

Edit: Since I see you found the Padawans Lounge I will close this now redundant thread.

"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by RedHawke; 05-15-2008 at 03:04 AM.
RedHawke is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Padawan's Lounge > I can't get the death saber mod to work any help?