lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Video of my humble collection...
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-14-2008, 01:23 AM   #1
Jake Hutt
Lurker

Video of my humble collection...

I know my classic SW collection pales in comparison to a lot of you guys, but I just posted a video that displays the whole deal. Check it out if you get a chance...

AND....If anyone else here uploads videos to YouTube, you should videotape your collection and send it as a video response to mine. Let's bask in our nerdery!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-JgvuFBo6M

- az
Jake Hutt is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-23-2008, 12:07 AM   #2
M@RS
The New Tax Collector

It's uh, very interesting, and uh yeah
M@RS is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-10-2008, 10:51 AM   #3
Relenzo2
Forumite

Wow. I don't upload videos to Youtube, but my later SWPDC (link in sig) slideshows show off most of our Star Wars collection. Just replace everything you had non-action figure with... action figure stuff. Yeah.

"The beauty and genius of a work of film may be reconceived, though its first material expression be destroyed; a vanished fiction may yet again inspire the screenplay-writer; but when the last individual of a race of living directors, of artists, breathes no more, another heaven and another earth must pass before such a one can be again." -William Beebe, modified in memorial of the twentieth century

Su'cuy, vod, kar'laylirdarasuum me'suum!

Star Wars: The Plastic Director's Cut!
Relenzo2 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars > Collecting > Video of my humble collection...