lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Compling cgamex86.dll - Need help!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-08-2008, 11:02 PM   #1
AMailer
Lurker

Compling cgamex86.dll - Need help!

Hello,
I tried compiling cgamex86.dll

It worked fine, 1 successful build 1 failure (not sure what the failure was but this is the _origional sdk, with the only edit being this:http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=183135 to fix that issue)

When I put the file into a assets4.pk3 and put it into my base folder and run JKA, my 'camera' gets all messed up. Its as though if I move left, right, left right, it takes a while for the camera to catch up with me.

I'm using VS C++ 2005. If I need 2003 or its preferred, I'll try and get it. However, can anyone help me as to how and why this is happening?

Also, I want to know how to make it so that the server recognizes 'assets4.pk3' as a 'pure' server file. Right now, I cannot have sv_pure set to 1 and have that file in my folder.

Thanks
AMailer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-09-2008, 01:55 PM   #2
XycaleTh
Rookie

I had this problem when I first started modding. Doing a quick search, you could have found this post:
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthrea...ra#post2234213

Hope that helps
XycaleTh is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-09-2008, 03:45 PM   #3
AMailer
Lurker

Excellent! Thank you that worked perfectly.

I have an issue though, for some odd reason - the mymod.pk3 only works for ME and not my friends, any idea why?

It works perfectly for me now - just if I send the exact same file to my friends, it does not work.

Also, how do I make the server recognize the file as a pure file?

Thanks
AMailer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > JA Coding > Compling cgamex86.dll - Need help!