lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: K1 Enhancement Pack
Thread Tools Display Modes
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-20-2009, 07:18 PM   #321
plokoon87
Rookie
 
plokoon87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Central Virginia
Posts: 53
Oooh! That is what Chadra Fan is! I remember now.

Space Alex, some food for thought: How about on Korriban maybe putting some Sith troopers outside the entrances to the cantinas and such.
Here is another thing I just thought of. You know the bluish-gray officer uniforms. Well, I just thought that it would be really neat if you could do something similiar to them that you did to the dark jedi - make a way to distinguish rank. What i was thinking was maybe you could skin the uniforms so the number of ribbon pins that they wear would be based upon rank. Of course, Admiral Karath would have the most, heck he'd have as many as David Petraeus! lol. maybe you could even skin the troopers to have some sort of rank distinction.
Just some random ideas.
plokoon87 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-20-2009, 09:03 PM   #322
Lord of Hunger
Hunger, The Lord Of
 
Lord of Hunger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Korriban, Sith Empire
Posts: 1,022
Current Game: Shogun 2: Total War
God, this is both a nightmare and beautiful dream for me. Half the time I want everyone to stop giving you (SpaceAlex) these great ideas so you can release all these reskins that I'm dying to have, the other half of the time I just love having these screenshots pouring in of these ideas becoming reality.

Curse/bless you, SpaceAlex.


As of 3/14/10, TSL is restored. The Sith Lords Restored Content Modification by Stoney and Zbyl has been finished and can be downloaded here.

Lord of Hunger is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-20-2009, 09:22 PM   #323
Druganator
Junior Member
 
Druganator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 403
Current Game: Kotor, TSL, Fable II
are you going to have the czerka employees that are stationed on korriban actually wear czerka uniforms?


There is no Palpatine. No Empire. No Jedi. There is no Light. No Dark... Just you, and I, here, now.
Druganator is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-20-2009, 10:12 PM   #324
fenix3279
Rookie
 
fenix3279's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 59
Just another random idea for you SA but feel free to completely ignore it if you feel it's not worth the effort. I was looking back over at the screenshots of the knight/master robes and I noticed the female robes have different collars than their male counterparts. I was wondering if it were possible to give both robes the overlapping cloth texture that the female robes have. IMO I think the male robes would look oh-so-much better without the unattractive zipper/jumpsuit collar.


I scored high on my drug test
fenix3279 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-21-2009, 12:15 AM   #325
LeatherValkyrie
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceAlex View Post
I've made some changes to the Chadra-Fan. It's not much, but I think it looks a bit better.

Show spoiler


The updated version is on the left, in case you couldn't tell.
Hehheh. Looks like a Jawa with a penchant for cheese.


There is no spork.
LeatherValkyrie is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-21-2009, 02:04 AM   #326
Time Lord
Rookie
 
Time Lord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Moldy Crow
Posts: 42
Current Game: DF-MotS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Druganator View Post
are you going to have the czerka employees that are stationed on korriban actually wear czerka uniforms?
I've actually done a mod that does that. (I'm editing it right now)
Time Lord is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-21-2009, 12:01 PM   #327
Lord of Hunger
Hunger, The Lord Of
 
Lord of Hunger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Korriban, Sith Empire
Posts: 1,022
Current Game: Shogun 2: Total War
Another little question...is Davik Kang getting a new appearance? Like I say I would love this mod out ASAP and I've noticed you've been getting a bit overwhelmed with requests as of late, but I noticed that not only is his appearance that of one of the generic older men (which does not suit his character) but his armor isn't all that great either. It looks like someone slapped some purple metal together and said, "That's Davik's armor, deal." Since before I was exposed to the world of modding I thought it was cool and stuck to enjoying the storyline. Now I've seen what can be done in the world of modding, I have something to compare with.[/RANT]


As of 3/14/10, TSL is restored. The Sith Lords Restored Content Modification by Stoney and Zbyl has been finished and can be downloaded here.

Lord of Hunger is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-21-2009, 07:14 PM   #328
Time Lord
Rookie
 
Time Lord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Moldy Crow
Posts: 42
Current Game: DF-MotS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Hunger View Post
Another little question...is Davik Kang getting a new appearance? Like I say I would love this mod out ASAP and I've noticed you've been getting a bit overwhelmed with requests as of late, but I noticed that not only is his appearance that of one of the generic older men (which does not suit his character) but his armor isn't all that great either. It looks like someone slapped some purple metal together and said, "That's Davik's armor, deal." Since before I was exposed to the world of modding I thought it was cool and stuck to enjoying the storyline. Now I've seen what can be done in the world of modding, I have something to compare with.[/RANT]
Davik actually does have a unique look though it's just a tattoo and stubble added on to the old generic commoner.
Time Lord is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-21-2009, 07:35 PM   #329
SpaceAlex
Forumite
 
SpaceAlex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Unknown World
Posts: 599
Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by plokoon87 View Post
Space Alex, some food for thought: How about on Korriban maybe putting some Sith troopers outside the entrances to the cantinas and such.
Not sure if it would add anything. It's not like the Sith care if people are causing unrest in there. Hell, anyone causing it would probably get accepted into the academy. In fact, I think that's the only way to get accepted at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by plokoon87 View Post
Here is another thing I just thought of. You know the bluish-gray officer uniforms. Well, I just thought that it would be really neat if you could do something similiar to them that you did to the dark jedi - make a way to distinguish rank. What i was thinking was maybe you could skin the uniforms so the number of ribbon pins that they wear would be based upon rank. Of course, Admiral Karath would have the most, heck he'd have as many as David Petraeus! lol. maybe you could even skin the troopers to have some sort of rank distinction.
I've already made several of such skins, but have yet to implement them into the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Druganator View Post
are you going to have the czerka employees that are stationed on korriban actually wear czerka uniforms?
Already done. I also put some female Czerka employees in there (as well as on Kashyyyk).

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenix3279 View Post
Just another random idea for you SA but feel free to completely ignore it if you feel it's not worth the effort. I was looking back over at the screenshots of the knight/master robes and I noticed the female robes have different collars than their male counterparts. I was wondering if it were possible to give both robes the overlapping cloth texture that the female robes have. IMO I think the male robes would look oh-so-much better without the unattractive zipper/jumpsuit collar.
Can't be done unless I alter the model itself. Well, it actually can be done, but it wouldn't look right because the zipper is chiseled into the model (did that sound right?).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Hunger View Post
Another little question...is Davik Kang getting a new appearance? Like I say I would love this mod out ASAP and I've noticed you've been getting a bit overwhelmed with requests as of late, but I noticed that not only is his appearance that of one of the generic older men (which does not suit his character) but his armor isn't all that great either. It looks like someone slapped some purple metal together and said, "That's Davik's armor, deal." Since before I was exposed to the world of modding I thought it was cool and stuck to enjoying the storyline. Now I've seen what can be done in the world of modding, I have something to compare with.[/RANT]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Time Lord View Post
Davik actually does have a unique look though it's just a tattoo and stubble added on to the old generic commoner.
He actually has an unique head model (look more closely). The texture is similar to that of a generic Caucasian grandpa because its head model seems to be based on it (Vrook's model is based on it aswel). As for his armor, I've grown to appreciate it. Still, you never know what might happen.

SpaceAlex is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-21-2009, 08:04 PM   #330
HK-42
HK47+Marvin=
 
HK-42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: The Unknown Regions
Posts: 2,040
Current Game: AssassinsCreed,kotor
Hot Topic Starter 
Been looking though the thread, and got to say you've been overloaded with ALOT of requests. Nice to see you reply to them, and not just ignore them. If this site had rep(the little points you give to people) i'd give you one.

Anyway can't wait till this is done, looks great.

HK-42 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-21-2009, 10:33 PM   #331
plokoon87
Rookie
 
plokoon87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Central Virginia
Posts: 53
Yeah I really appreciate the time you (Space Alex) are taking to take in all these requests. I have absolutely no modding skills, except very small game alterations with KOTOR Tool. It is nice to see that someone is willing to take in our ideas and implement them into one of the best games ever. We are working as a collective team to pick up where Bioware and Lucasarts left off.
Space Alex, as always, thanks for doing this mod...getting more and more impressive as time goes on.
plokoon87 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-22-2009, 04:50 AM   #332
memarik
Junior Member
 
memarik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: inside Kyramud-type battleship
Posts: 383
Current Game: Elder Scrolls IV
wow totally asome good work


Mandalorian Mod Revival -
http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=196617

Team Mandalore -
http://mandaloretheshadow.webs.com/index.htm



"You listen to Cassus Fett, and your son's sons will have nothing to do—because you'll have conquered everything!"
―Cassus Fett to Gormer
memarik is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-25-2009, 05:08 AM   #333
Christos K
Forumite
 
Christos K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 743
Keep up the good work SA damn there are a lot of good mods coming up

Please refrain from spamming in this thread with many one liner unnecessary 'chat' posts, I have deleted 3 from you in this thread alone, next one here and you will receive a formal disciplinary action. -RH

Edit: Hey SA, I am not requesting this but asking... Do you have anything planned for kid models like Sasha?

I have combined your latest post with this one, please edit your previous post with new/additional questions, as the mod makers hasn't responded yet, and you have already been warned to stop 'bumping' this thread with short posts. -RH


"It's the one that says Bad Mother ****er." - Jules Winnfield... Describing his wallet, Pulp Fiction.

Last edited by RedHawke; 01-28-2009 at 06:48 AM.
Christos K is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-25-2009, 11:35 AM   #334
fenix3279
Rookie
 
fenix3279's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christos K View Post
Keep up the good work SA damn there are a lot of good mods coming up
... and this one tops them all, methinks


I scored high on my drug test
fenix3279 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-25-2009, 03:37 PM   #335
Daos300
Rookie
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 28
Glad to hear that the Czerka workers on Korriban will actually wear Czerka uniforms. That always annoyed me how they would wear the same uniform as the Sith officers.
Daos300 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-31-2009, 06:51 AM   #336
jimstrom
Rookie
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 14
Hello Spacealex, love the way you maked Zelka Forn more busy, i love all those small little details, that make this game that i allready love, become better and better.

You don't have to do anything, but i must ask you and all the others who follow this thread, that don't you find it strange, that Juhanis master Quatra is only mentioned by name?

Quatra is a very important character in the game, it was she who made Juhani aware of the dark side, and also trained her, and when Juhani thought she had killed her, she lost it all and went to the darkside, untill Revan turned her back, And Juhani even mentions back in the enclave, that she has talked to Quatra, which means she survived, but, she is'nt anywhere to be found?

This has always made me a little puzzled, that a character like Jagi, Dustil, Belaya or Griff, is in the game, but not Quatra?

So Spacealex or any of you modders, if you have the time or patience, please mod in Quatra in the game.

ps. Keep up the good work!
jimstrom is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-31-2009, 07:46 AM   #337
Christos K
Forumite
 
Christos K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 743
You know jimstrom thats a really good idea. We never really got to see or know much about Quatra. Perhaps we can see her in one of the staying rooms where the Pazaak player is and mr. matale is. She can be laying in the bed with a few droids checking her stats, etc. But this is up to SS.


"It's the one that says Bad Mother ****er." - Jules Winnfield... Describing his wallet, Pulp Fiction.
Christos K is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-31-2009, 05:30 PM   #338
fenix3279
Rookie
 
fenix3279's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimstrom View Post
Hello Spacealex, love the way you maked Zelka Forn more busy, i love all those small little details, that make this game that i allready love, become better and better.

You don't have to do anything, but i must ask you and all the others who follow this thread, that don't you find it strange, that Juhanis master Quatra is only mentioned by name?

Quatra is a very important character in the game, it was she who made Juhani aware of the dark side, and also trained her, and when Juhani thought she had killed her, she lost it all and went to the darkside, untill Revan turned her back, And Juhani even mentions back in the enclave, that she has talked to Quatra, which means she survived, but, she is'nt anywhere to be found?

This has always made me a little puzzled, that a character like Jagi, Dustil, Belaya or Griff, is in the game, but not Quatra?

So Spacealex or any of you modders, if you have the time or patience, please mod in Quatra in the game.

ps. Keep up the good work!
I can't speak for SA but your request doesn't seem to follow the mod. This is a NPC enhancement pack and it's not adding content per se. SA has been changing appearances of all the different NPCs found throughout the game but adding an new character, like what you're suggesting, is alot more work than a simple reskin. To actually include Quatra, he would have to implement an entirely new character into the game and include dialogue and MP dialogue options made from scratch otherwise you won't be able to "talk" to her, anyway. Don't get me wrong, your idea is a good one but to me, it just means more unnecessary work for SA. But like I said before, this is all entirely up to SA and if he wants to go through with it, then by all means don't dare let me stop him.


I scored high on my drug test
fenix3279 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-03-2009, 04:36 AM   #339
ARC Cody
Rookie
 
ARC Cody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Kiev
Posts: 80
I have one suggestion. I think it looks a bit strange for both Sandral and Matale Sr. to be bald. Just my two cents. All the other skins look amazing. But if I wanted to retain some of the original skins how could I do that? For example I have a mod that changes Belayas appearance, so if I wanted to keep it should I reinstall it over this mod once Ive applied it?
Would it be possible to make unique Gamorreans? As far as I can make out they're all the same.
Also, I noticed that in the Manaan swoop arena you removed the Gran. I know they were really low poly,
but that was just about the only place in the game where you could see them without having to fight them right away.
Any chance of remaking them?
ARC Cody is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-03-2009, 10:09 AM   #340
plokoon87
Rookie
 
plokoon87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Central Virginia
Posts: 53
Well, if you take a close look at ROTJ, the Gammoreans all look the same there too. They must all be closely related! Just look at pigs - they all look the same basically, and Gammoreans are just pig-people.

As far as Grans go, I wish it wasn't illegal to, *ahem* the "P-word", the Gran models from TSL over to K1; those Grans and their voice files were very well done.
plokoon87 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-03-2009, 11:09 AM   #341
jonathan7
Exiled Jedi...
 
jonathan7's Avatar
 
Status: Moderator
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ivory Tower
Posts: 3,676
Contest winner - Modding LFN Staff Member Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Hunger View Post
Another little question...is Davik Kang getting a new appearance? Like I say I would love this mod out ASAP and I've noticed you've been getting a bit overwhelmed with requests as of late, but I noticed that not only is his appearance that of one of the generic older men
How about an appearance based on one of my late bosses?



I know the Godmother would be happy to see another one of her relatives in the world of KotOR.

(I was actually being serious about changing Davik's appearance to be more like Don Corleone, I think it would be a pretty cool addition).



"Love is the only reality and it is not a mere sentiment. It is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation." - Rabindranath Tagore

"Many a doctrine is like a window pane. We see truth through it but it divides us from truth." - Kahlil Gibran
jonathan7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-03-2009, 11:18 AM   #342
DarthYuugi
Rookie
 
DarthYuugi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: In My House
Posts: 156
Current Game: Jade Empire
LOL

A God Father one would go good but you would have to edit some head models


“They find themselves… or find themselves lacking.”


My Mods At Kotorfiles
DarthYuugi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-03-2009, 07:56 PM   #343
fenix3279
Rookie
 
fenix3279's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathan7 View Post
(I was actually being serious about changing Davik's appearance to be more like Don Corleone, I think it would be a pretty cool addition).
Haha That would be pretty sweet.


I scored high on my drug test
fenix3279 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-03-2009, 09:42 PM   #344
Sith Holocron
M4-78
 
Sith Holocron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Pasadena, MD(Nar Shaddaa East)
Posts: 1,313
Current Game: The Old Republic
Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire Helpful! Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathan7 View Post
How about an appearance based on one of my late bosses?

(I was actually being serious about changing Davik's appearance to be more like Don Corleone, I think it would be a pretty cool addition).
Interesting idea, but Davik doesn't sound like he's got cotton balls in his cheeks when he talks (as Marlon Brando actually did when he played Vito Corleone.)




Considering trying out (or returning to) SWTOR? You may as well go through my link and help get me some SWTOR referral points!
Sith Holocron is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-04-2009, 10:26 AM   #345
Christos K
Forumite
 
Christos K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 743
I always want Davik to seem more mobsterish.


"It's the one that says Bad Mother ****er." - Jules Winnfield... Describing his wallet, Pulp Fiction.
Christos K is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-04-2009, 02:06 PM   #346
SpaceAlex
Forumite
 
SpaceAlex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Unknown World
Posts: 599
Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HK-42 View Post
Nice to see you reply to them, and not just ignore them. If this site had rep(the little points you give to people) i'd give you one.
Thank the good administrators for the inclusion of the "multi-quote" button.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christos K View Post
Edit: Hey SA, I am not requesting this but asking... Do you have anything planned for kid models like Sasha?
Yes, I have something planned for the kid models, but you won't know what until you get the mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimstrom View Post
You don't have to do anything, but i must ask you and all the others who follow this thread, that don't you find it strange, that Juhanis master Quatra is only mentioned by name?

Quatra is a very important character in the game, it was she who made Juhani aware of the dark side, and also trained her, and when Juhani thought she had killed her, she lost it all and went to the darkside, untill Revan turned her back, And Juhani even mentions back in the enclave, that she has talked to Quatra, which means she survived, but, she is'nt anywhere to be found?

This has always made me a little puzzled, that a character like Jagi, Dustil, Belaya or Griff, is in the game, but not Quatra?
I always imagined her residing in one of the closed sections (like a med facility) in the Jedi Enclave; I don't want to put her into one of the apartments as it would look pretty awkward.. If someone made a JE med facility (I won't because it's not my area of expertise), I would be happy to put her there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARC Cody View Post
I have one suggestion. I think it looks a bit strange for both Sandral and Matale Sr. to be bald. Just my two cents.
Why? They're both old and they both have egos of the size of Mount Everest - both of those factors contribute to the loss of hair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARC Cody View Post
But if I wanted to retain some of the original skins how could I do that? For example I have a mod that changes Belayas appearance, so if I wanted to keep it should I reinstall it over this mod once Ive applied it?
Yes, that's what you'll have to do.

But why wouldn't you want Belaya to have an awesome new head, anyway? It must be better than anything you have installed now. J/K.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARC Cody View Post
Would it be possible to make unique Gamorreans? As far as I can make out they're all the same.
It would indeed be possible, but like everything, it requires effort, will, and time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARC Cody View Post
Also, I noticed that in the Manaan swoop arena you removed the Gran. I know they were really low poly, but that was just about the only place in the game where you could see them without having to fight them right away.
Any chance of remaking them?
I might put instructions on how to restore them into the readme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathan7 View Post
How about an appearance based on one of my late bosses?
Any NPC that doesn't absolutely require a face lift is not getting it.

I'm sorry if this is not what you guys wanted to hear, but at this point, I would just like to get this thing done as soon as possible. I hope you understand.

SpaceAlex is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-04-2009, 06:41 PM   #347
plokoon87
Rookie
 
plokoon87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Central Virginia
Posts: 53
Don't worry, I'm sure everybody does. Besides, Davik looks like Vito would have looked had he not choked on...what was that thing he choked on?

Anyway, back on topic...sounds like everything is coming smoothly. Like others have said: take your time and do it right!
plokoon87 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-05-2009, 08:53 AM   #348
jonathan7
Exiled Jedi...
 
jonathan7's Avatar
 
Status: Moderator
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ivory Tower
Posts: 3,676
Contest winner - Modding LFN Staff Member Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceAlex View Post
Any NPC that doesn't absolutely require a face lift is not getting it.

I'm sorry if this is not what you guys wanted to hear, but at this point, I would just like to get this thing done as soon as possible. I hope you understand.
No worries, I fully understand I can always do it, should I really feel the need.



"Love is the only reality and it is not a mere sentiment. It is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation." - Rabindranath Tagore

"Many a doctrine is like a window pane. We see truth through it but it divides us from truth." - Kahlil Gibran
jonathan7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-05-2009, 09:51 AM   #349
jimstrom
Rookie
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 14
No worry either Spacealex, i've already posted my request in the request forum
jimstrom is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-15-2009, 10:41 AM   #350
zakske
Rookie
 
zakske's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: On a Saucerful of Secrets =)
Posts: 20
Quote:
The idea is basically to replace all of those awful looking low poly models with high poly ones(...).
I'm sorry if this has been answered already, and I'm sorry for the bump, but do you mean with this "replacement" that some models just won't be seen in the game anymore (like the Gran head) or that you are going to improve/remake them, so that they won't be low-poly anymore?

I hope that this wasn't a dumb question, and if it is, I'm sorry...
zakske is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-15-2009, 10:45 AM   #351
Canderis
Mercenary
 
Canderis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Unknown
Posts: 2,503
Current Game: Skyrim
Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zakske View Post
I'm sorry if this has been answered already, and I'm sorry for the bump, but do you mean with this "replacement" that some models just won't be seen in the game anymore (like the Gran head) or that you are going to improve/remake them, so that they won't be low-poly anymore?

I hope that this wasn't a dumb question, and if it is, I'm sorry...
He is going to improve the models to make them not low poly and make the textures better.




Canderis is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-16-2009, 10:11 AM   #352
memarik
Junior Member
 
memarik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: inside Kyramud-type battleship
Posts: 383
Current Game: Elder Scrolls IV
Really nice i like this.. thumbs up! and good work!


Mandalorian Mod Revival -
http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=196617

Team Mandalore -
http://mandaloretheshadow.webs.com/index.htm



"You listen to Cassus Fett, and your son's sons will have nothing to do—because you'll have conquered everything!"
―Cassus Fett to Gormer
memarik is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-26-2009, 11:57 AM   #353
DarthDementous
Rookie
 
DarthDementous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Ohio, United States
Posts: 60
Current Game: KOTOR I (BoH)
Holy sith! This looks amazing! It's what I've always dreamed of! OH MAH GAWD C:
Can I join the team somehow? I can make terrain textures and stuff, if you need that.

DarthDementous is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-26-2009, 04:27 PM   #354
Mandalore The Shadow
The Writing Writer
 
Mandalore The Shadow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: The Desert
Posts: 286
Current Game: KotOR II
If you want you can check out some of my past reskin mods (link in my sig) and use them


My Mods
“You needn't die happy when your time comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived
your life from the beginning to the end and ka is always served.”

― Stephen King, The Dark Tower
Mandalore The Shadow is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-26-2009, 04:42 PM   #355
DarthYuugi
Rookie
 
DarthYuugi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: In My House
Posts: 156
Current Game: Jade Empire
Glad to see you're still making updates to this


“They find themselves… or find themselves lacking.”


My Mods At Kotorfiles
DarthYuugi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-27-2009, 11:17 AM   #356
Christos K
Forumite
 
Christos K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 743
Darth Hanhar I love your green Mandalorian.


"It's the one that says Bad Mother ****er." - Jules Winnfield... Describing his wallet, Pulp Fiction.
Christos K is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-27-2009, 01:28 PM   #357
Mandalore The Shadow
The Writing Writer
 
Mandalore The Shadow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: The Desert
Posts: 286
Current Game: KotOR II
thanks that means alot use whatever you want as long as i get some credit also feel free to edit my designs

Deleted what were essentially spam posts here. I wish to again stress to everyone that 'bumps' and posts asking for "updates?" are considered spam around here, and you can and will be infracted for spam if you continue to do so. Sorry folks, but that's what PM's are there for so kindly ask that kind of thing there. Only an OP/Mod Maker may 'bump' their thread and only for an update, you posters may not ask in these threads for one, only via PM. -RH


My Mods
“You needn't die happy when your time comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived
your life from the beginning to the end and ka is always served.”

― Stephen King, The Dark Tower

Last edited by RedHawke; 06-07-2009 at 02:52 PM.
Mandalore The Shadow is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-28-2009, 05:34 AM   #358
Tobirulz
Rookie
 
Tobirulz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Im behind you
Posts: 14
Current Game: Kotor
This looks really good but i wonder how many conflicts it could make with other mods because of its extensivness ???

also i think it looks wonderful.


If you open your mind to much your brain will fall out
Tobirulz is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-28-2009, 07:58 AM   #359
Ficus
Lurker
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1
hi!

i tried to look for a download link, but i haven't found any. is it still unreleased? thank you.
Ficus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-28-2009, 01:04 PM   #360
Christos K
Forumite
 
Christos K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 743
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ficus View Post
hi!

i tried to look for a download link, but i haven't found any. is it still unreleased? thank you.
The mod has not been released yet. On the first page you can see that two parts of the mod are at 100% but the last part is around 70%.


"It's the one that says Bad Mother ****er." - Jules Winnfield... Describing his wallet, Pulp Fiction.
Christos K is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > K1 Enhancement Pack

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:27 AM.

LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.