lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Black Iridorian Armour
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-06-2007, 09:43 PM   #1
Rasmoroth
Rookie

[K1] Black Iridorian Armour

HOLA!
So here's my second mod lovin it so far, i think it turned out splendid.
This one was a cross mod made by me and Darkkender. I dont know if it works on TSL or not, but its worth a shot I guess.

Click here to go my mod page and download it. The screenshots are inside and yes, this one does include an appearance.2da , soz to those people who can't edit them.

THX FOR STOPPIN BY ^^

--I go by many names, Cloud is one of them--
-_~*~_-My Mod Page-_~*~_-
Rasmoroth is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-26-2008, 12:41 AM   #2
drogothlord
Lurker

Hey, I downloaded your mod and it didn't work, when I try to extract the _MACOSX files, they don't work. Is this the mod, or something else. Sorry to bother you with something so stupid, just hoping you can help.
drogothlord is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-26-2008, 03:26 PM   #3
Darkkender
Knight of Holowan

Current Game: Star Wars The Old Republic
Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by drogothlord
Hey, I downloaded your mod and it didn't work, when I try to extract the _MACOSX files, they don't work. Is this the mod, or something else. Sorry to bother you with something so stupid, just hoping you can help.
"_MACOSX" sounds to me like you have a macintosh? If so maybe it's doing something funny with the file extract.

Working so, we will learn history as a tree knows it; we will climb into shapes printed in the seed; we will become time made visible, years made fragrant; we will make of concentric memory a stem of praise; we will inhabit daylight at a trees own speed; we will be travelers who remain, patriots to this ground.
OMG I only rank 62.13018% geek or a Extreme Geek as it is referred to on the geektest at Geektest
[TSL]Holowan Plugin
Darkkender is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-28-2008, 05:19 PM   #4
drogothlord
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkkender
"_MACOSX" sounds to me like you have a macintosh? If so maybe it's doing something funny with the file extract.
No...I have Windows 2000. I think maybe it dowloaded funny to my pc. Certain things work and others don't. Are there 2 different versions, one for mac and one for pc, because in the file I downloaded it had MACOSX...

Sorry again for bothering you, If I can't figure it out I can always try re-downloading it.
Old 01-28-2008, 06:43 PM   #5
Darkkender
Knight of Holowan

Current Game: Star Wars The Old Republic
Veteran Modder 
Rasmoroth has a note on his website about right clicking and saving as for the download becasue of server problems. Have you tried this method? If not give it a try that way.

Working so, we will learn history as a tree knows it; we will climb into shapes printed in the seed; we will become time made visible, years made fragrant; we will make of concentric memory a stem of praise; we will inhabit daylight at a trees own speed; we will be travelers who remain, patriots to this ground.
OMG I only rank 62.13018% geek or a Extreme Geek as it is referred to on the geektest at Geektest
[TSL]Holowan Plugin
Darkkender is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-12-2008, 06:32 PM   #6
drogothlord
Lurker

That worked. Thanks!
Old 06-12-2008, 07:05 PM   #7
Darth Payne
I Am Revan, I Remember.

Current Game: DS3, Alien: Colonial Marines
Hey, i just tried to DL the mod and i get: Sorry, no right clicking alowed.

Is something wrong with the site?

Edit: Never mind. I left clicked and it worked.

http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/newblack/pederskomsvold.jpg
Formerly known as: Danyael27
My mods at KotorFiles: K1 Robe Stat Boost, TSL Jedi Robe Stat Boost, Jedi Fight Training.
Quando omni flunkus moritati - the motto of the Possum Lodge, Pseudo-Latin for 'when all else fails, play dead.'

SW: Invasion 05,P16 -(Spraug: Seriously? A Wookie with a lightsaber? Thats just overkill.
Darth Payne is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-21-2008, 03:58 PM   #8
grim667
Rookie

I cant get the aperance 2da file to merje, I keep getting a error mesage invlad row index
grim667 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Taris Upper City Emporium > Black Iridorian Armour