lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Twi'leks as PC
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-28-2008, 08:54 PM   #1
Ferc Kast
Modder

Current Game: SWTOR
Helpful! Forum Veteran Contest winner - Fan Fiction Veteran Modder 
Twi'leks as PC

I was making a mod when I thought I'd use the new twi'lek head i made as a pc. Pursuing this thought, I made a new female twi'lek pc. Due to a request in a comment on my most recent mod released on KotORFiles, I decided to make a male version too. So, I packaged them together after doing all the necessary editing for both K1 & TSL.

K1 Link: KotORFiles
TSL Link: KotORFiles

Quote:
==============
A KotOR I & II Mod
==============

Mod Title: Twi'leks as PC
Author: Ferc Kast
File Size: 2.19 MB
Date Released: July 28th, 2008
Credits: stoffe, for the TSLPatcher program; Fred Tetra, for the KotOR Tool Program

Description: This mod will add a new male & female Twi'lek Playable Character.

Comments: While making a mod for K1, I felt like making one of my npc's heads into a pc. And, I felt obligated to fulfill a request to make a male twi'lek pc as well. The DS transitions are just sith eyes & sith tattoos.

Installation Instructions: Double-click the .exe after extracting from the .zip file to install.
Bugs: None known; But, tell me if you find any.
Permissions: This mod may not be used without the explicit permission of the author. This mod may not be distributed on other sites without the express permission of the author.

Disclaimer: THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

Last edited by Ferc Kast; 07-30-2008 at 04:57 PM. Reason: Added d/l links...
Ferc Kast is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-28-2008, 11:25 PM   #2
BlazingPhoenix
Rookie

Current Game: Tales of Vesperia
This looks really cool!
BlazingPhoenix is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Taris Upper City Emporium > Twi'leks as PC

Tags
twi'lek