lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Crash On 'Instant Action'
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-30-2008, 10:44 AM   #1
noachian
Lurker

Crash On 'Instant Action'

I have a laptop. It meets all the system requirements; so when I go on the 'Instant Action' option and add all my maps etc etc then when I go to launch the instand action and play on it; crash. No warning, no "Send error" or "Close Program" nothing. What could this be? And does anybody know how I can fix this?

Thanks
noachian
noachian is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-30-2008, 11:08 AM   #2
TripHammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by noachian View Post
I have a laptop. It meets all the system requirements; so when I go on the 'Instant Action' option and add all my maps etc etc then when I go to launch the instand action and play on it; crash. No warning, no "Send error" or "Close Program" nothing. What could this be? And does anybody know how I can fix this?

Thanks
noachian
Does the game play fine in Campaign mode or multiplayer? What are your specs? Do you have dual core? If you have dual core you may have to shut one off to play SWBF2. The procedure is in the SWBF2 TweakGuide. The guide also has answers to other CTD issues, and sometimes refers to the SWBF1 TweakGuide because the games are relatively the same and problems for both games are usually solved the same way.

SWBF2 TweakGuide HERE

TripHammer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-30-2008, 11:31 AM   #3
noachian
Lurker

I have Intel Core 2. I am not too knowlagable on these technical issues, so forgive me if i ask to many questions.
noachian is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-13-2008, 07:04 PM   #4
M@RS
The New Tax Collector

I'm having the same problem...and for me everything else works fine

Nevermind, somehow or another it stopped crashing...

Looks like a fruit cake to me. - Brutus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q View Post
I don't want to get my hopes up, but it's like the planets are aligning or something.

Last edited by M@RS; 08-14-2008 at 09:12 AM.
M@RS is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront II > Tech Help > Crash On 'Instant Action'