lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: TSL at RPGBanana
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-08-2008, 06:09 PM   #1
90SK
Universal Figment

Current Game: Tetris
TSL at RPGBanana

So, I've recently been appointed supervisor of the TSL section at RPGBanana, a small offshoot of FPSBanana. It's a mod hosting website, and it seems to be in its infancy. FPSBanana is a thriving community, but its two sisters RTSBanana and RPGBanana are pretty lacking in terms of community involvement and organization.

My goal is to try and improve at least the TSL section, with whatever I have the power to do (at this point I'm still not really sure what I'm capable of, as the supervisor).

My first order of business is get some damn screenshots for the game. There are like four right now, and they all suck. I also need some kind of render that depicts the game (preferably the loading screen, with Visas Nihilus and Sion).

BUT unfortunately KotOR II doesn't work on my laptop, and the computer that I DO have it installed on isn't accessable right now. So I need all of your help. I need some good screenshots of in-game action (no mods please). And I expect I'll need other stuff as I work -- for instance, I'd love it if some of you modders started submitting at that site. Right now there aren't really categories to choose from, when submitting, but that's one of the things I'm hoping to work on.

So,yeah. Have at it!

Last edited by 90SK; 08-08-2008 at 10:40 PM.
90SK is offline   you may:
Old 08-08-2008, 06:24 PM   #2
Giant Graffiti
Custom User Title

I just installed TSL for a Mod-Free play through. I'll see if I can get some screenshots over the next week or so. Afterwards I'll probably make a few mods, so I'll submit them there.
Giant Graffiti is offline   you may:
Old 08-17-2008, 12:56 AM   #3
The Betrayer
Forumite

Current Game: The Godfather II
Helpful! 
It'd be awesome if there was a KotOR section. I'll try to give you screens of the parts not affected by the mods installed in my TSL.

OMNIA MUTANTUR NIHIL INTERIT.
The Betrayer is offline   you may:
Old 08-18-2008, 09:01 AM   #4
Jae Onasi
Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem

Current Game: Guild Wars 2, VtMB, TOR
Alderaan News Holopics contributor Helpful! LucasCast staff Veteran Fan Fic Author 
Please PM screenshots to 90SK. Sorry 90SK, advertising another site for Kotor/TSL isn't allowed here per forum rules, but I'll bring it up to the rest of the team for a review. Putting the website link in your signature is no problem.

From MST3K's spoof of "Hercules Unchained"--heard as Roman medic soldiers carry off an unconscious Greek Hercules on a 1950's Army green canvas stretcher: "Hi, we're IX-I-I. Did somebody dial IX-I-I?"

Read The Adventures of Jolee Bindo and see the amazing Peep Surgery
Story WIP: The Dragonfighters
My blog: Confessions of a Geeky Mom--Latest post: Security Alerts!
Love Star Trek AND gaming? Check out Lotus Fleet.

Jae Onasi is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Telos Tourist Bureau > TSL at RPGBanana