lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: [REQUEST] Atris' robes skins
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-06-2008, 12:04 PM   #1
Jedi Master Sharon
Rookie

Question [REQUEST] Atris' robes skins

Hello there.
I have recently seen a mod called "Exile's Atris Style Robes". I do wonder though, does anybody know where I can find the white version of it?
I do have KotOR tool, but can't seem to find it.

" I merely stripped away the illusion, and brought her truth. Her teachings could not be allowed to continue. And like Malachor, she was part of your past, unresolved. She needed to be something you could confront—and defeat, one last time. It was part of your training. Part of what was needed to make you complete. She loved you, you know, as one loves a champion. You were all that she could not be."
"She has brought truth, and you condemn it? The arrogance! You will not harm her.
Jedi Master Sharon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-06-2008, 12:13 PM   #2
jonathan7
Exiled Jedi...

Contest winner - Modding LFN Staff Member Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi Master Sharon View Post
Hello there.
I have recently seen a mod called "Exile's Atris Style Robes". I do wonder though, does anybody know where I can find the white version of it?
I do have KotOR tool, but can't seem to find it.
It's under P in KotOR tool, specifically its called; P_AtrisBA - Hope that helps

Welcome to the forums by the way!

"Love is the only reality and it is not a mere sentiment. It is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation." - Rabindranath Tagore

"Many a doctrine is like a window pane. We see truth through it but it divides us from truth." - Kahlil Gibran
jonathan7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-06-2008, 12:20 PM   #3
Jedi Master Sharon
Rookie

Ahh thanks a lot.
Edit: Found it!

" I merely stripped away the illusion, and brought her truth. Her teachings could not be allowed to continue. And like Malachor, she was part of your past, unresolved. She needed to be something you could confront—and defeat, one last time. It was part of your training. Part of what was needed to make you complete. She loved you, you know, as one loves a champion. You were all that she could not be."
"She has brought truth, and you condemn it? The arrogance! You will not harm her.

Last edited by Jedi Master Sharon; 08-06-2008 at 01:00 PM.
Old 08-06-2008, 03:52 PM   #4
Jedi Master Sharon
Rookie

Oh blast
I got stuck 'ere, I did use the p_atrisBA files, I did overwrite it, but the robes still have the red and black colors.
Any idea how to fix it?

If any expert could make/edit it for me I would appreciate it.

Old 08-06-2008, 03:54 PM   #5
jonathan7
Exiled Jedi...

Contest winner - Modding LFN Staff Member Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Oh blast
I got stuck 'ere, I did use the p_atrisBA files, I did overwrite it, but the robes still have the red and black colors.
Any idea how to fix it?
Have you place the P_AtrisBA file in your Override, saved as a .tga and reloaded your game? Or did the black and red texture your overriting have a different name, if so you will need to save it as that.

Hope that helps

Quote:
If any expert could make/edit it for me I would appreciate it.
Expect a PM shortly...

"Love is the only reality and it is not a mere sentiment. It is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation." - Rabindranath Tagore

"Many a doctrine is like a window pane. We see truth through it but it divides us from truth." - Kahlil Gibran

Last edited by jonathan7; 08-06-2008 at 04:06 PM.
jonathan7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-06-2008, 04:16 PM   #6
Jedi Master Sharon
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathan7 View Post
Have you place the P_AtrisBA file in your Override, saved as a .tga and reloaded your game? Or did the black and red texture your overriting have a different name, if so you will need to save it as that.

Hope that helps
Ahh thanks for the advice
Hope I'll be better in editing in the future

Quote:
Expect a PM shortly...
And again, thanks

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Modding requests > [REQUEST] Atris' robes skins

Tags
atris, atris robes, exile robes, robes