lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: I am so happy!! - KotOR 1
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-31-2008, 01:33 AM   #1
MajinMikeyX
Rookie

Current Game: Halo Reach, BFBC2
I am so happy!! - KotOR 1

Ok this is awesome(for me)
In Kotor 1 for PC, my first playthrough of it(had over like, 20 playthroughs on the Xbox version and thought I found everything)
I was on Korriban and for once was using Juhani to activate the thing with Dak Vesser. After he left, I transited back to the Ebon Hawk with Juhani and Carth, and I wanna go to the Cantina to find Dak Vesser again. Now, it goes black, and I think to myself, "What's going on, I thought I completed every party members side quest, and I already had the guy talk to me about Mika Dorin's premium items..." Then it fades back and a purple Twi'lek walks towards me and I'm just like, "WTH, who is this guy, and I have never seen a purple Twi'lek ever in KotOR 1, not even TSL..." And he's talking about Cathars and Juhani gets pissed. Then the cutscene is over and I see as my he was selected and I find that he's Xor.

I mean, the confusion is finally gone. I have never encountered this, since I never use Juhani, and I always thought Dak Vesser was her side quest. I have been confused because, well, in the Xbox version, Dak is human, and in PC he's Twi'lek..." And a while back, I saw a Mod for PC called, "Xor-Twi'lek to Human mod." And I thought to myself, "Xor?... do they mean Dak, since he's a Twi'lek in PC when I originally thought he was Human. But now I found Xor, and am happy, bacause it's something new to do, and it's like my first time and I don't know what's going to happen next with this.
So yeahh....

"All too easy."
MajinMikeyX is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-31-2008, 02:01 AM   #2
Revan 411
Forumite

Uhh... yeah, good for you to find out about that.

But, shouldn't this go to the Republic Newsfeed forum...?

Revan 411 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-31-2008, 02:24 AM   #3
MajinMikeyX
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revan 411 View Post

But, shouldn't this go to the Republic Newsfeed forum...?
Whoops, if the moderators could move this, then that would would be great, I don't wanna disobey any rules

fixed - Cz

"All too easy."

Last edited by ChAiNz.2da; 08-31-2008 at 08:23 AM. Reason: moved thread
Old 08-31-2008, 08:25 AM   #4
Corinthian
Banned

You're really way too enthusiastic about this.

I wasn't aware that was against forum rules - Cz

Last edited by ChAiNz.2da; 08-31-2008 at 08:38 AM.
Corinthian is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-01-2008, 01:48 AM   #5
MajinMikeyX
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corinthian View Post
You're really way too enthusiastic about this.
Eh, I was just in a good mood at the time. I had a good time pwning Xor and his men. Took like 3 seconds

"All too easy."
Old 09-01-2008, 08:10 AM   #6
Ztalker
Saving the world casually

Forum Veteran 
It's a known bug, by the way.

If you trigger the quest that gives you premium weapons (A twilek approaches you who knows you are
spoiler:
Revan
) The Juhani sidequest won't launch.

Ztalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-02-2008, 03:03 AM   #7
MajinMikeyX
Rookie

I already got the premium items...My choices always being Dominator Gauntlets and Adrenaline Stimulator, and I automatically get the Cardio Power System after I come back up from the Hrakert Rift after destroying the harvester, not poison the firaxa(Are you supposed to get that for free then?) But ANYWAY, I got the premium items and the sidequest so...idk what glitch you're talking about.

"All too easy."
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Republic Newsfeed > I am so happy!! - KotOR 1