lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Name reqest
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-01-2008, 12:13 PM   #1
EXzSoldier
Banned

Name reqest

i put in a name reqest then i got mail back saying to reply to get the new name i sent a reply but it said this isnt the mail to send it to this is what it says

Your recent incident update was from an email address not associated with the incident. In an effort to maintain the security of information, we cannot update the incident using this email address. If you are the incident owner and your email address has changed, or you want to be able to update the incident using this email account, please update your contact information using the following link, then resubmit your update.

anyone know what to do?
EXzSoldier is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-04-2008, 11:26 AM   #2
DarthMaulUK

You need to make sure that you use the email account that SOE have on their records. The email account will be the one you use for billing.
  you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO Forums > Community > SWGalaxies.net > SWGalaxies.net > Tech support > Name reqest