lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Star Wars: Darkest Hour
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-02-2008, 03:26 PM   #81
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Current Game: Team Fortress 2
Roleplayer 
Kyr'am stood in the hall for a few seconds before a message went off in his HUD.
It was a message from the newly appointed Grand Admiral Yal. He scanned the message over and to his horror it was a hunt for the girl. Not wanting to see this girl be tricked or harmed Kyr'am at first rejected it. As time passed a idea grew in his head. Kyr'am left the school and contacted four of his finest men. They took a gunship to the meeting point in Coruscant. It appeared another ARC had gotten there first and was trying to take this mission from him, something he would not allow. The ship landed and he and his men walked up to the Grand Admiral. Before the ARC could say another word Kyr'am spoke.

"Hold that tongue trooper, Grand Admiral Yal congratulations on the promotion. I would have gotten here sooner but I had some rebellious civilians to deal with. My men and I will locate and bring this force sensitive back to you."
Cyborg Ninja is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-03-2008, 06:04 AM   #82
The Betrayer
Forumite

Current Game: The Godfather II
Helpful! 
"Good. However, I prefer that Commander Krade go with you, Commander Ky'ram. You know this girl, right? Bring her to me immediately. Dismissed"

OMNIA MUTANTUR NIHIL INTERIT.
The Betrayer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Star Wars: Darkest Hour