lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Question
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-18-2008, 05:49 PM   #1
Mr Good Cat 123
Lurker

Question

When you beat the game say on the first difficulty it puts you back on the first level with all your skills. Does the difficulty go up and you keep playing until you hit all the difficulties. Or are you just playing the game again on the first difficulty?

Mr Good Cat 123 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-18-2008, 05:50 PM   #2
Hawwi Joshe
Rookie

Your playing the game again on the difficulty that you started with.

I want to note, that if you start a new game, it will overwrite what you've previously accomplished and you will have to start all over.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force." - Darth Vader

Hawwi Joshe is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-18-2008, 05:51 PM   #3
Mr Good Cat 123
Lurker

I have the game on Xbox and I am trying to get the accomplishments. So basically I have to start four new games doing each difficulty to get the achievements?
Mr Good Cat 123 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-18-2008, 06:01 PM   #4
Hawwi Joshe
Rookie

No, no.. You misunderstood what I'm saying. DO NOT hit start new game, rather click continue game. This way you keep all of your force powers and can continue to upgrade them as you level up. You can also continue to finish any achievements you have missed during the first play through.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force." - Darth Vader

Hawwi Joshe is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Force Unleashed > General > The Secret Apprentice's Logs > Question