lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Location of Blue Saber Crystals in PSP/PS2/Wii Versions
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-17-2008, 10:55 PM   #1
MajinMikeyX
Rookie

Current Game: Halo Reach, BFBC2
Location of Blue Saber Crystals in PSP/PS2/Wii Versions

I NEED blue lightsaber crystals just to fulfill the sense of redemption later in the game. Any one know where they are, just tell me the planets please, not the exact location.

"All too easy."
MajinMikeyX is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-17-2008, 11:13 PM   #2
Mickyy
Lurker

i got purple and green.....im looking for more.
Mickyy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-18-2008, 12:07 AM   #3
Jeff
Rating: Awesome

Current Game: SWTOR
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Notable contributor LFN Staff Member 
Hmm, I only found 1 blue, but I don't remember which planet it was on. It was more of a cyan and I'd like to find the regular blue crystal so if anybody finds that please post it up.

Follow me on Twitter
Follow StarWarsMMO.net on Twitter | Like us on Facebook
Jeff is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-18-2008, 03:34 PM   #4
LordOfTheFish

Current Game: Tomb Raider
Forum Veteran 
I think when return to Coruscant, it's it the big hall. I mite be wrong, though.

LordOfTheFish is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-18-2008, 07:36 PM   #5
MajinMikeyX
Rookie

I found the regular blue one behind some building on Bespin. But i have 5 more crystals.
I have 3/3 Green, 3/3 Purple, 1/3 Blue, and 3/4 Red...

"All too easy."
Old 09-18-2008, 08:35 PM   #6
Ctrl Alt Del
Uncreative User

Current Game: Dishonored
Forum Veteran 
Whoa, off the top of my head, I think there was a blue one to be found on the Jedi Temple, on the great hall, before fighting Phobos.

Inspiration

.Bioshock inspiration.
Ctrl Alt Del is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-18-2008, 09:36 PM   #7
MajinMikeyX
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ctrl Alt Del View Post
Whoa, off the top of my head, I think there was a blue one to be found on the Jedi Temple, on the great hall, before fighting Phobos.
Ok, I'll check it out when I get to it(currently replaying through)
It must be the cyan one... And btw, it the gold and/or the black saber in these versions?

"All too easy."
Old 09-19-2008, 01:21 PM   #8
LordOfTheFish

Current Game: Tomb Raider
Forum Veteran 
It is the cyan one. Thats what my post was about...

LordOfTheFish is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-20-2008, 03:24 PM   #9
MajinMikeyX
Rookie

Ok, I found the Cyan one, though it was hard...people said it was RIGHT BEFORE you fight Darth Phobos...so I thought it was in that Jedi Library room. But I ended up finding it. Now I'm wondering what type of blue is the last blue crystal?

TFU PSP Color Crystal Status: Green 3/3, Blue 2/3, Purple 3/3, Red 3/4(when I got a red crystal it said out of 4, idk where the 4th would go) and Orange 1/3

"All too easy."
Old 09-20-2008, 03:51 PM   #10
audqyee
Lurker

I found one on the Jedi Temple on Coruscant the second time I went there. I"m using PSP. Just search around the main lobby of the temple, around the rubble. Throw some rubble around and try using force lift to lift those statues. You can sometimes find Holocrons of different sorts.
audqyee is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-21-2008, 12:10 PM   #11
PoiuyWired
Unregistered User

TFU PSP Color Crystal Status: Red 3/4 (help find the last one?), Green 3/3, Blue 3/3, Purple 3/3, Orange 3/3

I need a hilt list and a holocon box list.

Last edited by PoiuyWired; 09-22-2008 at 03:19 PM.
PoiuyWired is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-24-2008, 05:36 PM   #12
Shem
Master of the Force

Current Game: Variations of games
10 year veteran! Veteran Modder Notable contributor Hot Topic Starter 
Take it from someone who has found all the crystals and hilts.

One of the blue ones is a cyan one and that is found on the Jedi Temple when you take on Darth Phobos. It's in the open area in the Temple when you take on the Imperials. It should be on the left hand side.

The second one is on Imperial Raxus Prime. It's in the Imperial Walker room. It's the most hidden crystal in the game. You need to go to the right when you enter the room and the furthest one down. Then you need to jump up in a hole. Then you should see a blue crystal. Palpatine's hilt is sort of up there too. You need to head back the direction you came, but up in the platform area where you found the crystal and do a Force Jump and dash to the open platform above the door area.

The last blue crystal is on Cloud City. It's near the area before you go fight that Gungan. There are two buildings. One is where you go down to fight the Gungan and the other is where you go up the elevator after you defeat the Gungan, which is where it is around. It's hidden behind a crate on the side of the building.

Interested in hosting a your KOTOR or TSL mod at FileFront? Send your mod HERE and we'll validate it as soon as we can! FileFront is a good way to get publicity for your mod as we get 1000's of visitors everyday. Is my LucasForum PM box full again? If you really need to reach me, PM me at YouTube under the username: Shem L -- Watch my KOTOR videos! Download my mods from FileFront!

Shem is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-24-2008, 06:17 PM   #13
MajinMikeyX
Rookie

So you've played the Wii/PSP/PS2 versions as well as the others Shem?
And thanx btw

"All too easy."
Old 09-24-2008, 07:41 PM   #14
Shem
Master of the Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinMikeyX View Post
So you've played the Wii/PSP/PS2 versions as well as the others Shem?
I've played only the Xbox360 and the Wii versions of the game.

Quote:
And thanx btw
You're very welcome!

Interested in hosting a your KOTOR or TSL mod at FileFront? Send your mod HERE and we'll validate it as soon as we can! FileFront is a good way to get publicity for your mod as we get 1000's of visitors everyday. Is my LucasForum PM box full again? If you really need to reach me, PM me at YouTube under the username: Shem L -- Watch my KOTOR videos! Download my mods from FileFront!

Old 09-24-2008, 09:33 PM   #15
MajinMikeyX
Rookie

Oh I just assume that the Wii/PSP/PS2 versions are basically the same game when it comes to the story mode.

Ok, cool, I just got to Imperial Raxus Prime on Monday, and I think I'll have some time to play in a little bit after my homework's finished. It seems like there's a lot of items on Imperial Raxus Prime, because I played for a little bit yesterday and I got the 4th Red Saber Crystal, which I made a thread about. I have no clue what the point of it is if I can't equip it because I already had the other 3 collected and the color crystal selection screen can't scroll down or anything. Is this type of 'problem' in the Wii version?

"All too easy."
Old 09-24-2008, 10:00 PM   #16
Shem
Master of the Force

Quote:
Ok, cool, I just got to Imperial Raxus Prime on Monday, and I think I'll have some time to play in a little bit after my homework's finished. It seems like there's a lot of items on Imperial Raxus Prime, because I played for a little bit yesterday and I got the 4th Red Saber Crystal, which I made a thread about. I have no clue what the point of it is if I can't equip it because I already had the other 3 collected and the color crystal selection screen can't scroll down or anything. Is this type of 'problem' in the Wii version?
I think it's just the original one you get with the idea of you collecting the crystal you start off with, but I could be wrong. The red one you find on Imperial Raxus Prime is VERY close to the blue one you find there. If you remember where the red one was there, you need to go back a room and hang a left and go up to the secret platform using the Imperial Walker.

Old 09-24-2008, 10:18 PM   #17
MajinMikeyX
Rookie

Can't wait to play it and get the stuff, almost done with homework...*sigh
I just keep wondering what the point of that red crystal is for though.
Thanks again!

"All too easy."
Old 09-24-2008, 11:56 PM   #18
Hayden Kered
Veteran

Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shem View Post
One of the blue ones is a cyan one and that is found on the Jedi Temple when you take on Darth Phobos. It's in the open area in the Temple when you take on the Imperials. It should be on the left hand side.
The only crystal I found in this level was a green crystal. It was behind a pillar on the right hand side just as you enter the great hall.
Hayden Kered is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-25-2008, 12:26 AM   #19
Shem
Master of the Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayden GS View Post
The only crystal I found in this level was a green crystal. It was behind a pillar on the right hand side just as you enter the great hall.
You're right; there is a green crystal on that level too. The blue (cyan) one is on the opposite side. Just look around on the upper level of that area.

Old 09-25-2008, 12:52 AM   #20
Hayden Kered
Veteran

Helpful! 
OK! I'll take a look on my next play through!

EDIT: The blue crystal is in the location just as you mentioned Shem, but it is found on the third time to the Jedi Temple (before facing the Rouge Jedi) not the second time before Darth Phobos!

Just thought I would point that out.

Last edited by Hayden Kered; 09-25-2008 at 11:27 PM.
Hayden Kered is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-27-2008, 01:12 PM   #21
Rinku
kad'la tracinya be abiik

Current Game: SWBF, Pokemon SS
OT:
Shem could you post a thread (or even post it here) that says where to find all of the crystals and hilts I would greatly appreciate it

Rinku is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-28-2008, 04:10 AM   #22
Shem
Master of the Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayden GS View Post
The blue crystal is in the location just as you mentioned Shem, but it is found on the third time to the Jedi Temple (before facing the Rouge Jedi) not the second time before Darth Phobos!

Just thought I would point that out.
Thanks for pointed that out. It had been a while since I had done it. I've only found all the crystals once since I just start over with all my achievements and that specific crystal was one of the first ones I got. I've gotten 180 Jedi Holocrons out of 200 so far, so there is still much work to do in getting 100% completion.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Force Unleashed > General > Lord Vader's Chamber > Location of Blue Saber Crystals in PSP/PS2/Wii Versions