lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Great game!
Thread Tools Display Modes
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-18-2008, 05:00 PM   #1
eightohfive
Lurker
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3
Great game!

Just rented it and almost played all the way through. It was worth the rental, but it isn't worth it to buy it. Awesome graphics and combat, interesting storyline, although you kinda have to use your imagination since cut scenes are short, but once you've played through it, that's it, you've played it. The entire game is extremely linear, so it's no Mass Effect of Star Wars, but still worthy of a play through.

The real point of this post however is this - stop jerking our chain with LEGO Wars and Fancy Graphics Unleashed. We want JEDI KNIGHT!

p.s. If the new MMO is badass that would be acceptable as well.
eightohfive is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-18-2008, 05:17 PM   #2
Hoad
Rookie
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 100
Hot Topic Starter 
Please do not mention Jedi Knight in this section of lucasforums.com >_>
Hoad is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-18-2008, 05:32 PM   #3
Hawwi Joshe
Rookie
 
Hawwi Joshe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by eightohfive View Post
Just rented it and almost played all the way through. It was worth the rental, but it isn't worth it to buy it. Awesome graphics and combat, interesting storyline, although you kinda have to use your imagination since cut scenes are short, but once you've played through it, that's it, you've played it. The entire game is extremely linear, so it's no Mass Effect of Star Wars, but still worthy of a play through.

The real point of this post however is this - stop jerking our chain with LEGO Wars and Fancy Graphics Unleashed. We want JEDI KNIGHT!

p.s. If the new MMO is badass that would be acceptable as well.
Trying reading the book that was published based off TFU, I have yet to read it but I've heard that it gives a lot of details and little things that were left out of the game. I plan on reading it in the near future.


"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force." - Darth Vader

Hawwi Joshe is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-19-2008, 03:16 AM   #4
Rabish Bini
Sydney Roosters Genius
 
Rabish Bini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: NSW, Aus
Posts: 2,128
Current Game: KotOR III
Quote:
Originally Posted by eightohfive View Post
Just rented it and almost played all the way through. It was worth the rental, but it isn't worth it to buy it.
And thus, the thread title has failed


Yes
Rabish Bini is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-19-2008, 03:57 AM   #5
SW01
3 Years in the Lurk
 
SW01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Northern Ireland, UK
Posts: 1,075
Current Game: Real Life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabish Bini View Post
And thus, the thread title has failed


Quote:
Originally Posted by eightohfive
stop jerking our chain with LEGO Wars
Bow down to the Brick!!
It's a sad thing that LEGO Star Wars was one of the few great SW console games for so long...

Still haven't got it yet (), but from what I've heard on other threads, we have a new SW console king!


SW01 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-19-2008, 07:43 AM   #6
Rabish Bini
Sydney Roosters Genius
 
Rabish Bini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: NSW, Aus
Posts: 2,128
Current Game: KotOR III
Quote:
Originally Posted by SW01 View Post
but from what I've heard on other threads, we have a new SW console king!
Indeed we do, but only 'cos they haven't made a third KotOR for the Next Gen.


Yes
Rabish Bini is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-22-2008, 10:45 AM   #7
Darth Eclipse
Junior Member
 
Darth Eclipse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 331
Current Game: Crysis 2,Dead Space2
It would be nice if they made another JK game but if they could figure out how to not have sorta weak force powers like in the other JK games.
Darth Eclipse is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-22-2008, 11:13 AM   #8
SW01
3 Years in the Lurk
 
SW01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Northern Ireland, UK
Posts: 1,075
Current Game: Real Life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabish Bini View Post
Indeed we do, but only 'cos they haven't made a third KotOR for the Next Gen.
I'll agree to that! A third KotOR, especially on next gen (please release on PS3!!!) would wipe the floor with all of them. I'd miss the modding, though.


SW01 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-22-2008, 10:41 PM   #9
Rabish Bini
Sydney Roosters Genius
 
Rabish Bini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: NSW, Aus
Posts: 2,128
Current Game: KotOR III
Quote:
Originally Posted by SW01 View Post
I'll agree to that! A third KotOR, especially on next gen (please release on PS3!!!) would wipe the floor with all of them. I'd miss the modding, though.
They'd probably end up releasing a PC version, unless it's too big.


Yes
Rabish Bini is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-22-2008, 11:34 PM   #10
GeneralPloKoon
Just a Time Traveller
 
GeneralPloKoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hogwarts
Posts: 1,532
Current Game: Borderlands (PS3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabish Bini View Post
Indeed we do, but only 'cos they haven't made a third KotOR for the Next Gen.
Or Battlefront III, its odd you didn't play the game all the way through 805, its pretty short...
GeneralPloKoon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-22-2008, 11:49 PM   #11
Rabish Bini
Sydney Roosters Genius
 
Rabish Bini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: NSW, Aus
Posts: 2,128
Current Game: KotOR III
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralPloKoon View Post
Or Battlefront III, its odd you didn't play the game all the way through 805, its pretty short...
Who are you directing the "805" part to, if it's me, you've lost me...


Yes
Rabish Bini is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Force Unleashed > General > The Secret Apprentice's Logs > Great game!

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:03 AM.

LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.