lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: OMG I can't beat this...
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-19-2008, 11:53 PM   #1
MajinMikeyX
Rookie

Current Game: Halo Reach, BFBC2
OMG I can't beat this...

On the Force Unleashed mode of the PSP version, I can't beat the Jabba's Sail Barge Historical mission. Boba Fett keeps shooting those seeker missle things over and over and it knocks me right into the sarlacc. It's the most annoying thing

"All too easy."
MajinMikeyX is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-20-2008, 01:30 AM   #2
MajinMikeyX
Rookie

Ok nvm... I beat him, by not leaving the Sail Barge at all against him and only leaving when necessary.

"All too easy."
Old 09-20-2008, 06:00 AM   #3
Bomberman65

Current Game: Uncharted 2
Yeah I had that same problem. But I just ended up using dash and slash him or saber throwing him . Its the hardest HC i've been through at the moment.
Its a pretty good SW handheld game. I've been looking for one like this for a while. Renagade Squadron was ok but this one beats it by far. Now if only they could make a SW RPG like KotOR on the psp

Heroes get remembered, Legends never die
Bomberman65 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-20-2008, 03:15 PM   #4
MajinMikeyX
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomberman65 View Post
Yeah I had that same problem. But I just ended up using dash and slash him or saber throwing him . Its the hardest HC i've been through at the moment.
Its a pretty good SW handheld game. I've been looking for one like this for a while. Renagade Squadron was ok but this one beats it by far. Now if only they could make a SW RPG like KotOR on the psp
I 99% agree with you about everything you just said. Only difference is that I used lightning and threw things at Boba. Just a strategy difference . But I never really thought about a Star Wars RPG for PSP. And about Renegade Squadron, I was looking for more Jedi action on the PSP, and TFU gives that to all of us, just was a long wait.

"All too easy."
Old 09-22-2008, 04:39 PM   #5
PoiuyWired
Unregistered User

Stay under the barge. The missiles would explode at the Barge before reaching you. Now go ahead and cheese him to death.

PoiuyWired is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-22-2008, 05:45 PM   #6
GeneralPloKoon
Just a Time Traveller

Current Game: Borderlands (PS3)
I need to play the PSP version, movie battles are awesome!
GeneralPloKoon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-23-2008, 04:35 AM   #7
Revnant
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralPloKoon View Post
I need to play the PSP version, movie battles are awesome!
especially with all the unleashed abilities. I just wish in the xbox version we could have mutli-player on live and make our own character with the costumes available.

HK-47:Mockery: "Oh, master, I do not trust! I cannot trust you or anyone ever again!"
Hk-47:Mockery: "Oh, master, I love you but I hate all you stand for, but I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
I have made my own website and is in my details. I am still working on it so more will come in time for it.
Revnant is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Force Unleashed > General > Lord Vader's Chamber > OMG I can't beat this...