lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Hilts?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-20-2008, 02:26 PM   #1
Carsew
Rookie

Hilts?

Hey y'all. I've got the game this Friday (Living in Sweden) and I completed it today on Apprentice level. But the only crystals I've got are the blue and red, and I also read on the web that there is lightsaber hilts too. Can someone give me detailed locations of these? Thanks.
Carsew is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-20-2008, 06:03 PM   #2
TriggerGod

Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carsew View Post
Hey y'all. I've got the game this Friday (Living in Sweden) and I completed it today on Apprentice level. But the only crystals I've got are the blue and red, and I also read on the web that there is lightsaber hilts too. Can someone give me detailed locations of these? Thanks.
AFAIK, only the Wii version has new hilts. If I understand correctly, you have a version that isn't the Wii version. If I'm wrong, then I'm sorry.
TriggerGod is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-20-2008, 10:43 PM   #3
Rev7
I'm a Mage

Current Game: CoD 5 WaW; Skate 2
Helpful! 
I have the PS2 version, and you can get new hilts. 10, if I am not mistaken...

Rev7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-21-2008, 12:15 AM   #4
TriggerGod

Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev7 View Post
I have the PS2 version, and you can get new hilts. 10, if I am not mistaken...
Same amount in the Wii version. I guess between the Wii and the PS2 version, the only difference would be graphics and Duel Mode (and, I remember hearing someone talking about how the PS2 version has the backhand saber).
Old 09-21-2008, 05:14 AM   #5
RyuuKage

360 version has different hilts for certain costumes
RyuuKage is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-21-2008, 10:12 AM   #6
Rinku
kad'la tracinya be abiik

Current Game: SWBF, Pokemon SS
I have the Wii version (and I think I am on the last level in apprentice mode) but I only have 2 different hilts (besides the one you start with), I have all the combat crystals but only about 11 of the color crystals. Do any of you know where the other hilts are??

Rinku is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-21-2008, 12:15 PM   #7
PoiuyWired
Unregistered User

Well PSP (and the PS2 version for those lame enough to get it) version is a dumb down wii version I think, with the same level design.

PoiuyWired is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-21-2008, 12:40 PM   #8
TriggerGod

Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Padwon_link View Post
I have the Wii version (and I think I am on the last level in apprentice mode) but I only have 2 different hilts (besides the one you start with), I have all the combat crystals but only about 11 of the color crystals. Do any of you know where the other hilts are??
If my guide doesn't lie, there is a hilt on every planet you visit except for the TIE Factory the Prologue, and the first and third visit to the temple. Thats means Raxus, Felucia, the second visit to the Temple, Nar Shaddaa, Kashyyyk, Felucia Redux (although, you can only get this hilt when you go there a second time. That means you can only get it after you get one of the 2 endings, and you say yes to if you want to start a new game with all your stuff from your last playthrough), Raxus Redux, Cloud City, and the Death Star.
Old 09-21-2008, 12:51 PM   #9
LordOfTheFish

Current Game: Tomb Raider
Forum Veteran 
www.google.com

(you can't expect us to remember where they are right off the top of our heads.)

LordOfTheFish is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-24-2008, 05:29 PM   #10
Shem
Master of the Force

Current Game: Variations of games
10 year veteran! Veteran Modder Notable contributor Hot Topic Starter 
Yes, the Wii version does give you 10 different hilts to use and I have found them all. Some are familiar ones from the movies are Shaak Tii's, Obi-Wan Kenobi's, Anakin Skywalker's, Darth Vader's, and Palpatine's.

Interested in hosting a your KOTOR or TSL mod at FileFront? Send your mod HERE and we'll validate it as soon as we can! FileFront is a good way to get publicity for your mod as we get 1000's of visitors everyday. Is my LucasForum PM box full again? If you really need to reach me, PM me at YouTube under the username: Shem L -- Watch my KOTOR videos! Download my mods from FileFront!

Shem is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-24-2008, 10:03 PM   #11
MajinMikeyX
Rookie

Current Game: Halo Reach, BFBC2
Is it true the PS2 version has a backhand hilt? If that's so then the PSP version must have it. But I'm not getting my hopes up because it's most likely not true.

"All too easy."
MajinMikeyX is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-25-2008, 07:39 PM   #12
PoiuyWired
Unregistered User

Nope, but dude does hold his saber backwards sometimes.

There is 10 hilts total, including your starting one. he hard one you hear about should probably be the one with the wookiees.

PoiuyWired is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Force Unleashed > General > Lord Vader's Chamber > Hilts?