lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Whats with the load times between menus!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-19-2008, 01:34 PM   #1
oliath
Rookie

Whats with the load times between menus!

Enjoying the game so far, but what on earth is up with all the load screens inbetween menus?? I have never seen anything like it.

The frustrating thing is that if you want to check a combo or upgrade some force powers you have to wait while the menu loads and also between each menu!!?!?!?

Is this the same on both xbox and ps3 versions?
I am currently playing on PS3
oliath is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-19-2008, 03:25 PM   #2
NcNikke
Rookie

Annoying isn't it

Did you know that Teräs Käsi is steel hand in finnish?
NcNikke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-19-2008, 06:41 PM   #3
Hawwi Joshe
Rookie

I'm not a big fan of it either and actually has been a common complaint on most reviews it has gotten.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force." - Darth Vader

Hawwi Joshe is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-21-2008, 01:10 PM   #4
oliath
Rookie

It makes it not worth using the upgrade menus.
I wish it was more fluid.

A decent ranking and scoring system could have saved this game from just being average. Unless you are a massive StarWars fan there is nothing really to make you want to replay the game. Having a good score system (like the one in rainbow six vegas 2) would have been a good way to give you a reason to play through the game again.

There are some really fun bits and the force powers are great but the whole upgrade system just feels horribly tacked on and like a massively wasted opportunity to make the game from something pretty average into something great.

Don't get me wrong..... i really enjoyed playing this game. I loved the destruction and using the force powers. I also enjoy how you can get creative with how you choose to dispatch your enemies. I just wish they had put in reason to hang onto the game once it was completed.
oliath is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Force Unleashed > General > The Secret Apprentice's Logs > Whats with the load times between menus!