lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Monkey Island 1
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-24-2008, 04:41 PM   #1
tdy348
Lurker

Monkey Island 1

When I first bought this game I remember what a pain it was. I had it on 12 ( I think ) 5 1/4 floppy disks and had to keep switching disks every 5 seconds it seemed. I have all 4 and have finished all four games two or three times. Now the point of this post...LOL I am playing them again and trying new things and trying to remember things I'm near the end of MI 1 and need the darn navigational tool....or the head that will lead me through the catacombs and I know the canibals have it but I cant figure out how to get it off them. As soon as I heaer how I know I'll be slapping myself in the head saying " THATS RIGHT" " DAH!!"
Any reminders on how to get this thing would be cool.

41 yearsd old and playing a game made for teens.....I must be crazy...but having fun being crazy....LOL
tdy348 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-25-2008, 11:13 AM   #2
LordTrilobite

S'been a while, but I think you needed to trade it with something.

LordTrilobite is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-25-2008, 03:10 PM   #3
Joshi
Registered Amuser

Location: Wherever the wind takes me... or failing that the nearest cinema.
LFN Staff Member 
Yes, perhaps if you gave them a new head... wait, you don't have another head... well maybe some literature on how to get ahead... oops, typo, I mean, get a head. (GIANT WINK).

Joshi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-25-2008, 04:31 PM   #4
tdy348
Lurker

Got IT....LOL

Thanks Friends...went back in and just tried to give them everything I had til they accepted the one they needed....Glad to be of assistance to help them get ahead....those are the reasons I re-play this thin everyonce in a while...the humor is so great. Clean and funny as you can imagine.

Hopefully someday they will come out with #5....like before 2015.....I'f I'm lucky I guess!!

Started Number two last night. may have to ask more questions soon...LOL

I hate looking at the cheats then it takes everything out of the games for me.
tdy348 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Monkey Island Discussion > MI Chat > General MI Discussion > Monkey Island 1